~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
September 23, 2017, 02:24:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Just beginning  (Read 2392 times)
Tom6153

View Profile
« on: February 07, 2013, 12:42:59 PM »

Just wanted to say hello to the people of this forum and see the response

I have known about the idea of the male internal orgasm for some time as I have some belief in yoga and martial arts but I have never achieved it and though I have attempted it I have only attempted it sparodically and have met with little success. One reason that I give up the process is because I understand that our life energy is kept in our semen and so if i am losing my semen i am becoming weaker and so often i attempt to learn this process but become disheartened because i see that i am losing my energy and then i just give up.
however again and again I find my mind returning to this old unachieved goal as it seems to me that if you want to enjoy life then you must enjoy sex and if you want to enjoy sex then you must learn to master the orgasm.
so all in all I hope that I can get some guidance here

I have progressed to the point where I am able to clench and hold back the ejaculation, i undestand that this creates a retrograde ejaculation which is ok because the body recovers more quickly but its not really the goal
could somebody please give me some advice on how to progress?
do you think getting close to the point of no return and just sitting there for as long as possible is really the best possible method? it seems like the best method to me as it is pleasurable and doesnt involve lots of mad clenching, i guess if i just sit there for long enough my mind will learn to tolerate the pleasure without losing control
anyway thats it
lot of talking
glad to see there is a good forum for this important subject
if all men in the world learnt this there would be less of a population problem and more happiness.....
peace
Bob

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2013, 04:50:17 PM »

Hi Tom,

I am a novice too. Frankly, I am not worried about losing or wasting energy because I think that ancient idea is in conflict with modern science. Older men benfift from some ejaculation. Of course, dry orgasms are good to learn for giving and receiving  greater pleasure.

I think I approach the problem from the other end. Rather than push past the point of no return I cautionsly approach it closer and closer till I am at or so near the feeling of orgasm but keeping the uncontrolled explosion from starting. The more I  practice I  think I am feeling more subtle differences between the feeling of orgasm and the loss of control of ejaculation. I am not claiming to be 100% there yet but getting closer and closer.

I also feel dry pumping and throbbing which I am attempting to cultivate to be deeper seated pleasure.

Also, I do not think holding back the ejaculation always results in a retrograde ejaculation. In fact I think it usually does not. But that brings up another point. I read that the feeling of orgasm happens when the semen moves into position to be pumped out. That means it is leaving the place where it is stored and in a sense wasted, since it must be broken down and reabsorbed by the body. If one has many orgasms, then a lot of semen is being in a sense wasted is it not? Even if it is not ejected it still needs to be replaced by the body which takes energy.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2013, 12:39:34 PM by Bob » Logged
Romeo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2013, 10:59:14 AM »

Hi bob,
The feeling of orgasm is independent form the ejaculation, this is precisely what makes MMO possible.
As for the body breaking down and reabsorbing the semen, this is plain non-science. Non-ejaculated semen is eliminated in the urine. Only the intestines have the ability to break down and absorb substances this way.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: