~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
November 22, 2017, 01:22:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dangers of Addiction  (Read 3796 times)
Bob

View Profile
« on: February 08, 2013, 12:30:28 PM »

I worry that MMO is so pleasurable that it could become addictive behavior. How have others addressed that issue? I am thinking more of solo behavior.
Romeo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2013, 10:51:40 AM »

Wait until it happens before worrying. No one has ever mentioned anything like that though.
Bob

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2013, 09:06:33 PM »

Well, actually, I set guidelines and checks to keep the probability low. For example, I don't just go do it every time I am in the mood, I have set times and space between them. Sexual addiction exists and I see no reason MMO could not be addictive behaviour for some people.
KeepitupJohnson

Enjoy sex, but don't let sex enjoy you.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2013, 09:46:45 PM »

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself.
-Oscar Wilde

Personally, I think that MMO's are a great way to avoid sex addiction.

Once I could have all the orgasms I could ever want (100 in one session for example), yes, I felt the pull of addiction.

IMHO, sex is a natural, healthy desire like eating. Sure I could eat 100 sandwiches, but it feels much better to stop when I'm satisfied. Food tastes better when I'm hungry. Food doesn't taste good when I'm not hungry. I choose to solve my personal problems as they arise instead of to eat to comfort myself.

Peace and love,
Keepitup Johnson
« Last Edit: March 22, 2013, 12:29:09 AM by KeepitupJohnson » Logged

Keepitup Johnson, author of Love Satisfies, how to have infinite male multiple orgasms, available from Amazon.com
Bob

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2013, 01:05:52 PM »

Keepitup,

Thanks. I think it is valuable to think of these possibilities in order to keep perspective which is what I wish to do by raising the question.

« Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 09:13:28 PM by Bob » Logged
love

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2013, 01:48:11 PM »

Big difference between

"I want it, but I can't have it."

"I can have it, but I don't want it."

What does a man really want?
Sex, love, . . .

I think it's love.  Self-love is highly under-rated.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: