~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
July 26, 2017, 01:47:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: frustrations...  (Read 1930 times)
Panamajay19

View Profile
« on: February 12, 2013, 10:03:21 PM »

Hello I am new to the MMO community. I am a little frustrated with my ability... my wife gets to a point that she "can't go" any further and has to literally stop..... most of the time it's suddenly and usually in the middle of her orgasm..... Now that I can go through multiple waves of orgasms sometimes it takes a LONG time to ejaculate. Thus it creates the feeling from her (at least it's how I interpret it) that if I DON'T ejaculate it's not good for me which is definitely not the case..... at this point by the third or fourth orgasm it's stronger than when I would orgasm and ejaculate before my MMO enlightenment! I've tried to explain to her how I feel and that she is great....yet sometimes I do want to ejaculate and when she just stops I'm left feeling like what about me..... I've tried to "hint" about finishing me off with oral or hands....but it's like she gets insulted cause "SHE" wasn't good enough.... arrrrgh anyone with similar problems?
Bob

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2013, 11:39:39 AM »

Could you possible talk her into doing some couples work with a professional sex therapist in order to enhance your mutual intimacy and compatability? Possibly a weekend seminar approach in a fantastic location.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: