My Success Story

(1/2) > >>

Administrator:
Author  This Topic has 2 pages :  [ 1 | 2 | Next ] 

FumingPole

Platinum Member 

Reg : 03/01/2004

Date Posted: 03/14/2004 10:42 PM                       

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date Posted: 03/02/2004 11:50 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings everybody! I'm kinda new here (this is my first post), but not really. I've been visiting this site since October last year (2003), and I can say I learned a lot. Was busy that's why I joined just now.

I've been researching the web about MMOrg, found several sites and stumbled upon Darkwhite's post. I tried the technique with my palm, but what do you expect, I lost control. The sensation was unbearable which lead me to just choking the chicken, in short, unsuccessful. Then it came to me that discipline should be exercised. So several days after, I went again, this time combining this technique with the proper breathing technique. I surrendered to the sensation it gave to my body and it really was a different and ecstatic experience. I had my first DryOrgasm. The cum did not squirt out, it just oozed out of my dick. The cum was more liquid. And guess what, I did not lose my erection and my sexual drive, gave my self a break by continuing to ejaculate which was beyond ecstatic. A few days more, I tried it again but this time I had like 3 DryOrgasms before I continued to ejaculate (the 4th orgasm).

I owe this forum a lot. Thanks.

| Report to admin | Speaking message |     

FumingPole

Platinum Member 

Date Posted: 03/14/2004 10:44 PM                       

Date Posted: 03/04/2004 4:39 AM
By Romeo

FumingPole,

That's very interesting. Can you reproduce this result?

Could you explain how you surrender and the feeling that accompany it?

Date Posted: 03/05/2004 11:46 AM

I don't understand what you mean by reproduce, but if you mean if I can do it again, yes I can, again and again. I thought I already knew what masturbation is, but I did not until I can do this. It changed my entire perspective about orgasm and ejaculation, as well as pleasure, ecstasy, discipline/control, and the complexity of the human body(it really is a marvel).

How do I surrender?
Well at first, as I said, the sensation (of glans stimulation) is too much to take that I resulted in jackin it up and down, instead of rubbing just the head. Slowly I learned to surrender to the feeling by breathing properly. I breathe in with my stomach (I let it bloat as I take all the air I can take in) and breathe out all the air I have until my lower abs are fully flexed. I do this with my legs folded up to my chest, as this lets the PC and the other muscles surrounding it relaxed. When I do this, I feel a tingling sensation coming from my feet up to my legs, it's a warm some kind of an electric feeling. I know where my PC muscle is (I used to squeeze my PC muscle during ejaculation, and got pretty good with it), but I found out that if you completely relax (not tense or squeeze it) this and the muscles surrounding it, you are actually cancelling ejaculation. Knowing how to squeeze the PC muscle allowed me to completely relax it, since I knew where it is and what it feels when it is not relaxed. The heartbeat is an important factor. Whenever I feel my heart beat fast enough that I can hear it pound, I stop (or slow down) the stimulation.
I rub it slowly at first until the back of my legs up to my butt are all perspiring (my upper body is always not sweating at all, funny but I know that what I'm doing is correct if I perspire like this). While doing all these, I can't afford to open my eyes, because the sensation my whole body is feeling literally closes my eyes shut in ecstasy. As I increase my stimulation speed, I make sure that my breathing doesn't change pace so that my heartbeat won't change its pace too.
When I am nearing orgasm, I find it better to slow down the stimulation speed, and as I reach orgasm, I can feel my internal organs move (my PC muscles relaxed all through out), and it feels good I close my eyes, finding my goo just oozing out the tip of my rock-hard and still stimulated penis head.
I love it when I probe my other hand to the sensual parts of my body (nipples, chest, neck, abs, the side of my body, butt, the area between my balls and my anus, the anus, the inside of my thighs). But after I had my second dry orgasm (no rest in between), my entire body was like an electric machine. The slightest touch would send electric waves from that point spreading all through out my entire body. Electrifying indeed.
Here's a catch. After my second dry orgasm, yes I feel my body immersed in electricity, but moreover, I can pump and jerk and jack and wank it up all I want without having an orgasm or ejaculation until I want to have one. It's like I own my body I have complete control over it. I don't lose erection and the sexual drive through all of these.
Once I tried it with KeySound (not sure of the term) but as I approached my first dry orgasm for that session, I couldn't believe I had an orgasm for like 30 seconds to a minute. My eyes were rolling up in ecstasy, and I wasn't even stimulating myself for the whole 1 minute. Definitely an experience I won't forget.

FumingPole

Platinum Member 

Date Posted: 03/14/2004 10:45 PM                       

Date Posted: 03/10/2004 2:57 PM

Last night, I jerked off in my bedroom, and decided to use the classic fisting technique after ballooning, instead of the glans stimulation technique. When I was about to cross the PONR, I relaxed my PC muscles to stave off ejaculation. To my surprise I was able to do it. Take note that during my other jack off sessions where I don't use the glans stimulation technique, I always ejaculate and lose my erection. I found it hard to relax my PC muscles all throughout the session if I jerk off with my hand wrapped on my dick. When I use the glans stimulation technique, I never squeeze my PC muscles from the start of the session until I decide to ejaculate (which is after 2 or 3 dry orgasms). But last night, I felt my PC muscles contract here and there from the start, due to the pleasure my fisting is giving. But just before I came, I succeeded in relaxing my PC muscle to cancel ejaculation. Then I used my cum to lube me up and continued fisting 'til my second dry orgasm. After that, it was as if my PC muscle was gone. I whacked off non-stop for one hour on my FHM mags, without any sign of cuming, and I didn't feel my PC muscle squeezing for the entire hour (remember that when I fist my PC muscle always contracts). It's like letting a woman orgasm again and again for one hour non-stop. Then I remembered, I had to get up early today so i straightened out my legs, and ejaculated like a wild animal, ecstatic!
Hope I'll get better with this!

FumingPole

Platinum Member 

Date Posted: 03/14/2004 10:46 PM                       

Date Posted: 03/10/2004 6:47 PM

By Romeo

Hi Fumingpole,

Your post is very invaluable. You've proved what I've been trying to tell J. Johnston and his adepts about MMOrg: there's really no need to produce a special sound to get them. The key seems to be relaxation and enjoyement, nothing more. Of course, it takes a lot of time and efforts to learn how to properly relax and surrender to the feelings.

It seems any kind of stimulation works and that's new to me. You should try another triggering point or hot spot located between the anus and the base of the penis. You can only locate it when fully aroused. It should work even better.

Could you end up your cessions without an ejaculatory orgasm or do you feel the need for one?

Do you also get an opening of all your senses as a result of the orgasms?

Do you feel refreshed and full of energy at the end?

FumingPole

Platinum Member 

Date Posted: 03/14/2004 10:49 PM                       

Date Posted: 03/11/2004 10:02 AM

Reply to : romeo

Hi Fumingpole,Your post is very invaluable. You've proved what I've been trying to tell J. Johnston and his adepts about MMOrg: there's reallyno need to produce a special sound to get them.

Yeah I did not use my KeySound.

The key seems to be relaxation and enjoyement, nothing more. Of course, it takes a lot of time and efforts to learn how to properly relax and surrender to the feelings.It seems any kind of stimulation works and that's new to me.

At first I thought it works only with glans stimulation technique. But I believe any kind of stimulation works and yes I'm just new in it. I tried it again yesterday, I couldn't believe that in 15 minutes (coz I was so horny), I had 2 dry orgasms and one powerful ejaculation. That's just a couple of times so really I hope I'll get better with it!

You should try another triggering point or hot spot located between the anus and the base of the penis. You can only locate it when fully aroused. It should work even better.

As with my previous post, I said something about my body being immersed in electricity after my second dry orgasm. I believe that was it. The area of my body that felt most electrifying was the male clit (I read somewhere in my research that the hot spot located between the anus and the base of the penis is the male's clit). I can remember clearly the feeling it sent to my entire body. But I did not continue stimulating it until orgasm, I'll try it one of these days.

Could you end up your cessions without an ejaculatory orgasm or do you feel the need for one?

During the previous months where I use the glans stimulation technique, I often don't end up my sessions with an ejaculation because I don't feel the need for one. What I did was have dry orgasms for like one week and blow an ejaculation on the weekend like a raging gorilla out of its cage, hehe. It's true.

Do you also get an opening of all your senses as a result of the orgasms?

I believe so. But I haven't actually focused on every sense and feel if it's open. Hope I got the words right. Pretty much that is what I want to say though it may sound so literal.

Do you feel refreshed and full of energy at the end?

You know what? Yes I do. Actually I've been wondering why it results to that. Before I learned about dry orgasm, when i jerk off, I usually end up spent or maybe relaxed or tired. But now, I feel refreshed and yes, full of energy. If before I masturbate so I can get myself to sleep during the nights, I now do it to find myself sweeping and cleaning my entire bedroom before sleeping. Funny but true.

FumingPole

Platinum Member 

Date Posted: 03/14/2004 10:51 PM                       

Date Posted: 03/11/2004 9:07 PM

Great results Fumingpole!

Can you resume MMOrg after you have ejaculated?

FumingPole

Platinum Member 

Date Posted: 03/14/2004 10:53 PM                       

Date Posted: 03/12/2004 5:50 PM

By Romeo

Great results Fumingpole!
Can you resume MMOrg after you have ejaculated?

Not right after ejaculating, just after a few minutes, 3 to 5 minutes or so..... I think, until last night.

Well I started with the full-fisted technique, and after I had my first dry orgasm, I continued to fist for like just a few seconds and shot my second dry orgasm. What surprised me was I felt my PC muscles contract twice during my second dry orgasm. On my third dry ograsm, I thought I was ejaculating because my PC muscles contracted like 3 to 4 times. But after that, I had 3 more dry orgasms without losing my erection. The last 3 dry orgasms were all accompanied by PC contractions. It all felt good that I needed not to ejaculate. I had 6 dry orgasms for less than an hour. Am I escalating (getting better) in MMOrg here? I hope so. Again I did not lose my erection and sexual drive after the last (6th) dry orgasm. Peace.

FumingPole

Platinum Member 

Date Posted: 03/14/2004 11:53 PM                       

Date Posted: 03/13/2004 2:10 AM

By Romeo

Fumingpole, you've mastered the technique. Congratulation! Keep us informed about you progress.

Have fun!

New question fro you: do you a pre-cum emission when you get a dry org? What king of fantasies do you use when having MMOrg? Do you feel now good when you don't ejaculate at the end? How long do your dry orgasms last? Do you have a girlfriend and are you ready to incorporate this new discovery to your love life?

FumingPole

Platinum Member 

Date Posted: 03/15/2004 12:26 AM                       

Reply to Romeo:

do you have a pre-cum emission when you get a dry org?

Yes, I always get pre-cum emission since I started masturbating at age 9.

What kind of fantasies do you use when having MMOrg?

Wow, it's only now that I've realized that since I have been studying MMOrg, my fantasies have lessened. I think it's because we use fantasies for us to get aroused, but since the glans stimulation technique is very arousing, I need not fantasize to be aroused. But I think the fantasies are catching up with me as I am escalating in MMOrg, that I need not think of the procedures/steps to be followed. It comes natural now because of practice I believe.

Do you feel now good when you don't ejaculate at the end?

Yes I do.

How long do your dry orgasms last?

They last from 30 secs to 1 min.

Do you have a girlfriend and are you ready to incorporate this new discovery to your love life?

I don't have a girlfriend now, but I am ready to try it when an opportunity comes.

FumingPole

Platinum Member 

Date Posted: 03/15/2004 1:05 AM                       

FUMINGPOLES' HOW TO

While peeing, try to stop your pee until nothing comes out, then let go. The muscle that you're using here is your PC muscle.

At first I thought MaleMultipleOrgasm (MMOrg) is just a myth but after searching the net and practicing, I realized it isn't.

We need to establish two important things first before continuing.

1. Orgasm and ejaculation are two different things.

2. After an ejaculation, one may need some time to regain erection.

Now what we want to do is avoid ejaculation while having an orgasm. Most of the time, these two occur simultaneously. At the point of you having your orgasm, less than half second after, ejaculation takes place. Now it may sound impossible but it isn't.

I'm willing to share this experience of MMOrg (MaleMultipleOrgasm) with you curious guys. I tried and practiced every way (without buying e-books, only the difficult-to-find free stuff about MMOrg) there is, and discovered how great the human body is.

First point:
Do the PC flex thing. It's when you're nearing the PONR (PointOfNoReturn), you stop the stimulation and squeeze your PC muscle as hard as you can. We want to befriend our PC muscle in this first point.

Second point:
Ejaculation is always accompanied by muscle tension in most parts of the body. Your heart beat is faster, your entire body often stiffens, and of course the PCMuscles contract several times. You are often not relaxed, you are excited, you breathe heavily. I hope you get the picture of what is entailed with ejaculation.

Third point:
You trigger your PCMuscles by stimulating the Frenulum or the Trigger Zone (the area behind the Glans). When you enter your woman in missionary position, the part of your penis that faces her clit is called the Glans. Stimulating the Glans does the opposite to your PCMuscles, it relaxes it.

Fourth point:
Shut yourself inside a room, and practice this.
Have an erection, get your favorite lubricant (I use KYJelly), lay on your back, fold your knees and be RELAXED. Don't proceed without understanding the first threee points described above. Now using your palm, SLOWLY stimulate the Glans (refer to Third Point to know where the Glans is). For uncut men, this part would be very sensitive, but endure it. Accept the sensitivity, feel your entire body react to this stimulation. Don't resist it, instead be part of it. Breath in slowly while letting your stomach bloat (like all the air you inhaled went to your stomach), then breath out all the air in your stomach slowly through your mouth, until your abs are flexed. Breathing correctly will help you in accepting the sensation that is almost unbearable at first. As you do this, remember the second point. You don't want your heart to beat fast, you don't want to stiffen your body muscles and literally any of it. You should feel the intense feelings your stimulation produces, but you are breathing slowly with your stomach. Now remember the first point. In the stimulation you're doing on the Glans, your PCMuscle should not contract, it should remain completely relaxed. Befriending your PCmuscle while doing the first point would let you know when it is relaxed, and when it is not. If you're doing it right, the back of your legs upto your butt will perspire(sweat), but your upper extremities will not. Funny, but you'll know that it works if you sweat like this.
In any situation you feel that your heart is rapidly beating, stop or slow down the glans-stimulation and take more deep breaths with your stomach. Resume if you feel RELAXED.

Key #1:
Be RELAXED. By relaxed I mean - your heart doesn't pound rapidly, there is no tension on your PCMuscle, no muscle in your body is tensioned.

Key #2:
BREATH PROPERLY. Breath in slowly putting the air inside your stomach (it should bloat), and breath out ALL AND I MEAN ALL the air from your stomach (it should shrink from being bloaty). This goes all through out the entire process.

Key #3:
When you arrive at the PONR (PointOfNoReturn-it's when you feel you're already cumming), DON'T FORGET TO BREATH PROPERLY. You want to have an orgasm with a RELAXED (please see Key#1 for definition) PCMuscle and body. At first, you can stop the stimulation when you feel your PCMuscles tensioning, but do have your Dry Orgasm. Your cum must OOZE OUT NOT SQUIRT out of your body. On your next attempt, try not to stop the stimulation while you orgasm, and again your PCMuscles should not tension (breath properly).

Key #4:
Now straighten out your legs. Use your cum to stimulate your entire dick and feel horny! You will be surprised you're still hard, and your sex drive hasn't lowered down! Do the opposite, i.e. breathe heavily, stiffen your legs and EJACULATE! You'll have the BEST EJACULATION you'll ever have.

Key #5:
Don't do Key #4, instead have another Dry Orgasm (not ejaculation) by repeating the entire process. You can have an orgasm like forever withough having an ejaculation and still be hard. You'll notice that after the second Dry Orgasm, your body will be more sensitive, like touching your chest, neck, balls, the area between your balls and your arsehole will bring tides of eroticism.

With your woman:
Knowing all these, you'll now enter your woman in a more relaxed body. Being RELAXED lets you avoid PrematureEjaculation. What you can do is, when you are near PONR, withdraw from her, and let your girlfriend lick vigorously your Glans, and have a Dry Orgasm. Do this everytime you are nearing PONR. Look what happens after your third Dry Orgasm (you should stand penetration without orgasm or ejaculation for more than 30 min).

FumingPole

Post Script. I'm open for queries and reactions.

Message edited by: FumingPole on 03/14/2004 23:09:07[Server Time/GMT -8 Pacific Time]

romeo

Diamond Member 

Reg : 05/06/2003

Date Posted: 03/15/2004 5:06 AM             

Fumingpole,

You've now your own thread so it's less confusing when people ask you questions than in DW's thread. You did a great job with your "Fumingpole's how to".

My first observation is that I can relate to most of the things you said. I noticed the same about perspiration! It indicates a nice state of relaxation as opposed to stress states tending to make the extremities moist. However, the more relaxed you are, the less perspiration you get. About the heart rate, it's pretty much the same: whole body orgasms calm down the heart. It's amazing how slow the heart can beat while highly aroused. These effects are probably due to a shut down of the sympathetic nervous system. For this particular reason, I believe MMOrg are highly beneficial for the overall health.

About your fourth point, I don't feel the same. I never stimulate the glans to get a MMOrg. The shaft and the lower hot spot is all what it takes for me. But when the body is electrified after a first MMOrg, all kind of gentle stimulations do the trick.

DarkWhite

Bronze Member 

Reg : 05/10/2003

Date Posted: 03/15/2004 6:43 AM                   

Hi guys,

Thanks for posting your HOW TO, FumingPole. It's really interesting to learn how other guys achieve MMO in similar but personally different ways. I can relate to much of what you described. Basically, we're both doing the same thing, stimulating the glans to produce intense sensation, at first unbearably so, but by persisting with it despite the intensity, learning to give into the sensations instead of fighting them, you ride through the other side and experience MMO. Though I usually achieve this orally, you seem to have mastered the same technique via masturbation, so it's good that you have your own thread to describe your personal style. For example, I really haven't given much thought to PC muscles while doing this (my mind is so somewhere else when I'm multi-orgasming), so that is another difference between your style and mine which others might consider. Definitely, there are many methods, whether PC muscles, tantra techniques, breathing styles, etc which can be applied in various combination, depending on what each individual finds works for them. I know that I haven't even come close to exploring them all, myself .. I know what works for me, so there's really no need to try anything else when you hit on something this good! Not everyone's experience will be the same, but we each have something to offer that hopefully others may find useful.

DarkWhite
http://www.users.on.net/darkwhite

Trav2004

Bronze Member 

Reg : 02/08/2004

Date Posted: 03/15/2004 4:02 PM           

Very nice Fuming Pole, but I've got a question that I'm not sure you answered (if you did, I missed it and I'm sorry :P)

Can you use your method while in your partner? If you stimulate the ferenium(sp?) at all, does your method not work? Can the -entire- penis be stimulated with your method?

I ask this, because I prefer being in my woman. As a matter of fact, I prefer to not Masturbate if I can help it. I find that I am closer to my partner when I am in her, and that we feed off of our combined sexual energies. If not, then I'm looking for a method that -can- be used within my partner, and one that I can stimulate the ferenium, because I find that most of the positions my partner and I like end up stimulating it, and I think it would be to our detrament to give those up... I hope you're method does work inside a your partner :P Trust me :>

Trav

FumingPole

Platinum Member 

Date Posted: 03/15/2004 7:51 PM                       

About your fourth point, I don't feel the same. I never stimulate the glans to get a MMOrg. The shaft and the lower hot spot is all what it takes for me. But when the body is electrified after a first MMOrg, all kind of gentle stimulations do the trick.

I started with the glans stimulation technique, yet I am able to have MMOrg now even if I stimulate the glans only during PONR. I've done MMOrg a couple of times without glans stimulation, but still I am learning it.

About the senses opening, I get now what you mean. I did not realize it until you asked. Yes, I felt my senses open.

FumingPole

Platinum Member 

Date Posted: 03/15/2004 8:08 PM                       

Reply to : Trav2004

Can you use your method while in your partner?

A couple of times, I've done MMOrg even without glans stimulation. I even felt my PC muscles contract a few times. I believe you can do it while you are in your partner, though I haven't really tried it.

If you stimulate the ferenium(sp?) at all, does your method not work? Can the -entire- penis be stimulated with your method?

I think you meant 'frenulum'. Whenever I masturbate full-fisted, I can't stop my PC muscles from contracting, but during PONR I was able to relax my PC muscles. So I believe the method will work even if you stimulate the frenulum. Although I must say I can do it (achieving MMOrg even if I stimulate the frenulum) because of mastering how to relax my strong PC Muscle by practicing the glans stimulation technique. And yes, I can now stimulate my entire penis and still have MMOrg.

If not, then I'm looking for a method that -can- be used within my partner, and one that I can stimulate the ferenium, because I find that most of the positions my partner and I like end up stimulating it, and I think it would be to our detrament to give those up... I hope you're method does work inside a your partner :P Trust me :>Trav

I know I've escalated in my method that I can say I will be able to do it inside my partner (when the right woman comes). I'm sorry if I can't answer you first hand about this because I really haven't tried it inside one. But I strongly believe it will work though. Peace.

Trav2004

Bronze Member 

Date Posted: 03/16/2004 3:05 PM           

Hey FumingPole,

I've got some more questions.

If I'm not getting intense, unbearable feelings, am I doing it wrong?

How long does it take to achieve Orgasm like this? I tried for 30 minutes and barely got an Orgasm, and I ejaculated more than normal :P

I read what you consider the Glans, but I couldn't seem to get -near- orgasm there, and ended up having to rub the head of my penis.

I never touched the Frenelum, but when I ejaculated, the semen went prolly a good foot above my body :P

Any suggestions?

Thanks again man (On the other hand, it felt -really- good :P It just didn't work like it was supposed to :P)

Trav

FumingPole

Platinum Member 

Date Posted: 03/16/2004 10:24 PM                       

If I'm not getting intense, unbearable feelings, am I doing it wrong?

I think so. The Glans has a lot of nerve endings, so it must give you intense feelings. For me it depends on how I stimulate the Glans. I use two types of Hand Position. First: I use the web part of my palm between my ThumbMan and my PointMan. Then I rubbing motion is parallel to the penis. Second: I use the part of my palm that is close to the wrist. It's like giving your dick a high five. Again the movement is parallel to the penis. Now I start off with the first Hand Position because the second is way too sensitive for me if I'm not fully aroused. For you, you can try the Second Hand Position if you want to feel intense and unbearable feelings, I hope. Tell me if I described the Hand Positions not clear, I'll post pics.

How long does it take to achieve Orgasm like this? I tried for 30 minutes and barely got an Orgasm, and I ejaculated more than normal.

I did not count the minutes. I suggest you don't concentrate on having a dry orgasm. Explore your body. Savor the pleasure your stimulation is giving you. Concentrate on the breathing.

I read what you consider the Glans, but I couldn't seem to get -near- orgasm there, and ended up having to rub the head of my penis.I never touched the Frenelum, but when I ejaculated, the semen went prolly a good foot above my body.

You ended up rubbing the head of your penis? That's the idea. The Glans is mostly the head of the penis, it's just that it's the upper part of the head (the lower part of the head is the Frenulum). Hope you get this right.

Any suggestions?Thanks again man (On the other hand, it felt -really- good :P It just didn't work like it was supposed to :P)Trav

I suggest you take on more patience. It's worth the practicing and the waiting man! You'll get there, believe me! Peace!

romeo

Diamond Member 

Date Posted: 03/17/2004 5:57 AM             

Trav, don't push yourself too hard, it's counterproductive.

About the frenulum:

"On the underside of the glans*, the foreskin's point of attachment is advanced toward the meatus (urethral opening) and forms a bandlike ligament called the frenulum. It is identical to the frenulum that secures the tongue to the floor of the mouth. The foreskin's frenulum holds it in place over the glans, and, in conjunction with the smooth muscle fibres, helps return the retracted foreskin to its usual forward position over the glans."

* Glans = head

DarkWhite

Bronze Member 

Date Posted: 03/17/2004 8:28 AM                   

Agreed. Take things one step at a time, experiment, but above all else, don't stress .. enjoy yourself!

About the frenulum: "It is identical to the frenulum that secures the tongue to the floor of the mouth."

Oooh! I never realised I had a frenulum right beneath my tongue!
Now I'll be wanting to play with it all day!

Boss: are you chewing gum?
Me: no sir, just playing with my frenulum!

DarkWhite

Trav2004

Bronze Member 

Date Posted: 03/17/2004 3:38 PM           

I suggest you don't concentrate on having a dry orgasm. Explore your body. Savor the pleasure your stimulation is giving you. Concentrate on the breathing.

I've done that -long- before I came here... I read the book by Barbara Keesling and she suggests many of the techniques on here. Granted, she's not a male, but I've done months of breathing excercises and "Sensual" feelings practice.

You ended up rubbing the head of your penis? That's the idea. The Glans is mostly the head of the penis, it's just that it's the upper part of the head (the lower part of the head is the Frenulum). Hope you get this right.

When I am lying on my back, my penis erect, and I am looking at my penis, the top side of the penis and the top of my head is showing. The bottum side (According to actionlove.com) is the trigger zone (Apparently, where the Frenelum is) and the top (the entire top, shaft and head) is the glans, am I correct? Should I be concentrating more on the shaft or the head?

I find that when I do proper breathing (In mouth and nose, fill belly, let out slowly, in slowly, etc.) I cannot achieve orgasm quickly at all. Even when I stimulated the "action zone" it took me much much longer to Orgasm than normal once I had -just- stimulated the glans for a long time.

Well, if you can answer these or gimme any suggestions, please feel free!

Trav

Anonymous

Date Posted: 03/17/2004 4:36 PM           

i can manage this breathing through the stomach and relax with stimulating myself... i can stop/go reasonabley i suppose, i prob stop way before PONR.... but i dont know if im practising with my PC right? ive read and tryied to understand exercises but i still dont know if im doing it right...  can you explain what type thing i should be feeling when soft and hard. i can maek my penis jump when hard , by jump i mean it swells and raises some. and when soft i feel my balls raise as a bring my stomach in and my arsehole clench, is any of this right? thanks very much its been help full...

Anonymous

Date Posted: 03/17/2004 5:16 PM           

oh its me anon again...as above just above.. sry forogt something... after a quite long stop go process and several ejactulations. with pause inbetween cuase im not very good yet... i foudn that when limp the next morning it looks very fat and i suppose it looks swollen and ill shappen at the end...?? is this normal?? cuase its only recently that this has happened like when trying and having quite long wanks? please also help me with this thanks. i dont feel any pain from it or anyhting but i dont know if im harming myself while wanking. i dont suppose i am cuase its not hurting.. but im slightly worried thanks again, becuase i want to get it right, for practise you later and for relaxation and enjoyment now. cheers

FumingPole

Platinum Member 

Date Posted: 03/17/2004 8:14 PM                       

Reply to : Anonymous

Good day Anonymous! We would greatly appreciate if you register with a name in this forum site. I can't see myself calling you Anonymous every now and then. Peace.

i can manage this breathing through the stomach and relax with stimulating myself...

Very nice! Make the breathing automatic. By this I mean you should get used with this kind of breathing while practicing to the point that you're not thinking of it.

i can stop/go reasonabley i suppose, i prob stop way before PONR....

I wonder why you need to use the Stop and Go (S&G) Technique. By the S&G Technique you stop the stimulation, which means your stimulation is not giving you enough pleasure. If you stimulate the glans (try the Second Hand Position I described in previous messages/posts), you'll find that you need NOT Stop and Go. The feeling should be overwhelming that stopping will make you mad.

but i dont know if im practising with my PC right? ive read and tryied to understand exercises but i still dont know if im doing it right...

Do you feel your PC muscle clench while stimulating yourself? If yes, you're not doing it right. Your PC muscle should be relaxed all throughout the session.

can you explain what type thing i should be feeling when soft and hard. i can maek my penis jump when hard , by jump i mean it swells and raises some. and when soft i feel my balls raise as a bring my stomach in and my arsehole clench, is any of this right? thanks very much its been help full...

I don't know how to answer this question. Well, if you feel your balls raise it means you're aroused.

Suggestions: Try to read again the exercises. You're getting in to it, Anonymous. Peace.

FumingPole

Platinum Member 

Date Posted: 03/17/2004 9:05 PM                       

I'll try to answer your questions. Hope I get answers to my queries too. Peace.

I've done that -long- before I came here... I read the book by Barbara Keesling and she suggests many of the techniques on here. Granted, she's not a male, but I've done months of breathing excercises and "Sensual" feelings practice.

Good for us! Most men don't understand that it is in giving in to the sensations that he can be multi-orgasmic. Got several questions. Have you tried the two Hand Positions I described? Did it produce different sensations while stimulating? Which Hand Position was giving you more sensation? Or the description of the Hand Positions is not clear?

When I am lying on mback, my penis erect, and I am looking at my penis, the top side of the penis and the top of my head is showing. The bottum side (According to actionlove.com) is the trigger zone (Apparently, where the Frenelum is) and the top (the entire top, shaft and head) is the glans, am I correct?

You're correct with the Trigger Zone (where the Frenulum is). But the glans is just the head, not with the shaft. So you stimulate only the Glans.

Should I be concentrating more on the shaft or the head?

Only on the Glans which is the head only.

I find that when I do proper breathing (In mouth and nose, fill belly, let out slowly, in slowly, etc.) I cannot achieve orgasm quickly at all.

The purpose of the breathing is to make your PC muscle relax. This way ejaculation will not set in that fast. But you ask of having an ORGASM quickly and not EJACULATION. Why want to have an orgasm quickly?

Even when I stimulated the "action zone" it took me much much longer to Orgasm than normal once I had -just- stimulated the glans for a long time.

Here's what you can do: Use the first Hand Position and rub faster than usual. The fast rubbing should not make your breathing faster. Keep your breathing slow and proper. I cannot do fast rubbing using the second Hand Position, again it's way too sensitive for me. But try the second HandPos if the first doesn't bring you closer to a dry orgasm. Hope that helps.

One more important question. You haven't described yet how your PC muscle is doing now. Does it feel relaxed now? How does your sessions end, with an orgasm or with an ejaculation? How does your PC muscle respond while you're in PONR? Hope to hear from you. Peace.

DarkWhite

Bronze Member 

Date Posted: 03/18/2004 5:44 AM                   

Hi guys,

Just to confirm .. rub only the glans/head to bring on dry orgasms .. if you're having trouble feeling anything, use some oil or lubrication to make it slippery and more sensitive, then rubbing the glans/head with the palm of your hand should do the trick! Fast rubbing, if you can stand it, should cause intense, possibly unbearable, sensations .. if you feel these, you've reached the first step! Avoid the frenulum/trigger and you shouldn't even feel the need to ejaculate! Don't worry about the shaft, it's not important for this exercise.

If you like, you can switch between this intense method, and whatever normal masturbation gives you pleasure. This way, you can build up the intensity, or back off, allowing yourself a breather, until you can stand extended sessions of this intense glans rubbing. Remember, if the sensations feel unbearably sensitive, keep at it! This is exactly what you're looking for ..

I think it is quite normal for a cock to look fat/swollen after a long session of constant erection. It's a little like how if you deflate a balloon, it doesn't quite return to it's original state. Happens to me too, but it usually returns back to normal after a few hours or so.

DarkWhite

romeo

Diamond Member 

Date Posted: 03/18/2004 12:15 PM             

The trigger zone

The frenulum

sammiad

Bronze Member 

Reg : 03/18/2004

Date Posted: 03/18/2004 6:14 PM             

im logged in now .... i tried stimulating myself as described.. i think its called rosebudding? or atlesat that might be how i know it, with just the palm on top? it was extreme, i did not cum it felt like it but actually i pissed! i was not expecting that , so was i doing something wrong cusae i dont want that to happen again... and when i stop go i dont stop, stop i just kindof slow down release for a bit, but i suppose its more of a stop than some. thanks you clearing up the inflation problem thats helped, oh and by balls raise and getting my pc working i dont think im excited or whatever you said well not hard, i jsut wondered if tghat was the right thing, cuase it seems that i could incrase my pc muscle but i dont know if im entirely doing it right... ill leave it at that for the moment unless i think of anyhting else. thanks

sammiad

Bronze Member 

Date Posted: 03/18/2004 6:25 PM             

oh what im talking about is like pete says on trying months no avail, with the pc muslce getting better... is that right? cuase thats the kindof thing im trying... the clenching and resting etc. i have a technique for when soft. but i dont know if the same applys for when hard? like if you try and push and the head gets bigger, your penis kindof jumps. is that the same? im thinking it is so im doing both.... well thats it again cheers

FumingPole

Platinum Member 

Date Posted: 03/19/2004 2:37 AM                       

Reply to : sammiad

oh what im talking about is like pete says on trying months no avail, with the pc muslce getting better... is that right? cuase thats the kindof thing im trying... the clenching and resting etc. i have a technique for when soft. but i dont know if the same applys for when hard? like if you try and push and the head gets bigger, your penis kindof jumps. is that the same? im thinking it is so im doing both.... well thats it again cheers

The muscle that you use to make your penis jump is your PC Muscle. Good thing that you have a strong PC muscle, I have a strong one too. But now I find it best to learn how to relax the PC muscle, because it leads to cancelling ejaculation, leading to MMOrg. Are you after strengthening your PC muscle or relaxing it? I beg your pardon, I'm kinda lost here, it seems to me that you're asking advice on how to strengthen you PC muscle. Please clarify. Peace.

sammiad

Bronze Member 

Date Posted: 03/19/2004 3:29 PM             

ok, ill try.

im not sure whether i should be trying to get a better pc muslce by exercising or relaxing it.... cuase like when you know how to tense it i suppose you know how to relax it. but again im not sure. ok so what should i be trying to do then?  cuase i think im understanding part of it. i clamped down with my hand the other day like below the balls on that part and did not cum, so i think thats the kindof thing but with out the hand right? and ill try and make myself more clear when i know what i want to ask next time, oh also can you answer my pissing thing when stimulating the glan , thanks

Administrator:
moises

Bronze Member 

Date Posted: 03/19/2004 3:44 PM           

Reply to : FumingPole

I think so. The Glans has a lot of nerve endings, so it must give you intense feelings. For me it depends on how I stimulate the Glans. I use two types of Hand Position. First: I use the web part of my palm between my ThumbMan and my PointMan. Then I rubbing motion is parallel to the penis. Second: I use the part of my palm that is close to the wrist. It's like giving your dick a high five. Again the movement is parallel to the penis. Now I start off with the first Hand Position because the second is way too sensitive for me if I'm not fully aroused. For you, you can try the Second Hand Position if you want to feel intense and unbearable feelings, I hope. Tell me if I described

This is a great thread. I never pursued Darkwhite's method because my wife didn't want to and I thought you had to have an oral-giving partner. Now I'm ready to train on this solo. I tried a couple of mornings ago. I used vaseline and I really couldn't stand rubbing the glans for more than a couple of seconds. I was feeling pretty run-down with a lingering cold that just won't go away. I never got a good erection. To get an erection I would have to rub my frenulum and tighten my PC muscle and breathe shallowly. Once I did the abdominal breathing, rubbed my glans, kept my knees bent, and relaxed my PC, my erection went away. But, my libido was probably really low because of the respiratory infection I currently have.

But I would like some clarification on your hand positions, FumingPole.

1. One hand is rubbing the glans. What does the other hand do? Is it stabilizing the erect shaft? Please describe.

2. First Hand Position:  I want to rub my glans with the web between my thumb and index (pointer) fingers. Do my thumb and index fingers point out, away from my body, or do they point in towards my abdomen?

FumingPole

Platinum Member 

Date Posted: 03/19/2004 9:54 PM                       

Reply to : moises

But I would like some clarification on your hand positions, FumingPole.
1. One hand is rubbing the glans. What does the other hand do? Is it stabilizing the erect shaft? Please describe.

Your other hand can do anything. You can balloon yourself using your other hand if you want to. You can probe it around your body too. You can hold a camera too if you're into that.

2. First Hand Position: I want to rub my glans with the web between my thumb and index (pointer) fingers. Do my thumb and index fingers point out, away from my body, or do they point in towards my abdomen?

The way I do it, the fingers point out away from my body. Haven't tried it towards my abdomen.
I'm glad I could help. Post your queries freely, I'll be more than happy to reply. Peace.

FumingPole

Platinum Member 

Date Posted: 03/19/2004 10:10 PM                       

ok, ill try.im not sure whether i should be trying to get a better pc muslce by exercising or relaxing it.... cuase like when you know how to tense it i suppose you know how to relax it.

This is exactly what happened to me. I practiced my PC muscle before and had it very strong, that is why it was so easy for me to learn how to relax it. You'll be better, believe me. I advise you though to learn how to relax it more than to strengthen it. Knowing where you PC muscle is enough.

but again im not sure. ok so what should i be trying to do then?

There are a lot of ways to achieve MMO. What works for me, and I think it's the best thing to work, is learning how to relax the PC muscle.

cuase i think im understanding part of it. i clamped down with my hand the other day like below the balls on that part and did not cum, so i think thats the kindof thing but with out the hand right? and ill try and make myself more clear when i know what i want to ask next time,

I did not get this question clear. Hope it's fine with you for me to say that you're question is not clear. With clarity we can get things working with you. Peace.

oh also can you answer my pissing thing when stimulating the glan , thanks

You're getting into it, it's exactly what you should feel. I advise you to take a pee first. When you flex the PC muscle, you stop the urine from coming out. When you relax the PC muscle, it's like you're taking a pee. So I can say you're in the right track. Continue with your glans-stimulation and post again what you feel while you're rubbing it.

Message edited by: FumingPole on 03/19/2004 20:12:38[Server Time/GMT -8 Pacific Time]

sammiad

Bronze Member 

Date Posted: 03/20/2004 7:17 PM             

ok, what i mean is that when i was at PONR, or before, i pressed hard underneth my balls. Its the tube on the underside. I dont know its name. but it stopped the flow.

Its my fault that you don't understand, and i'm trying to make myself clearer so that i can be understood.

i dont know how to answer how it feels when im stimulating my gland, but I will think when i am.

I will leave it as this, and try and understand what i want to say. thanks

FumingPole

Platinum Member 

Date Posted: 03/21/2004 9:22 PM                       

I've got a new thing here.

In my sessions where I use the full-fist stimulation, when I am almost at PONR, I let my PC Muscle contract just once (my cum spurt way above my head to the wall) then stimulate my Glans using the Second Hand Position. By using the Glans-stimulation after the first contraction of the PC, my PC muscle doesn't contract again. While stimulating the Glans, my cum just ooze out of the head of my penis. I myself am marveled about controlling orgasm and ejaculation, and with this it seems clearer to me that stimulating the Glans literally shuts off the PC muscle therefore staving off ejaculation. After this, as usual, my erection and sexual drive doesn't go down. On my second dry orgasm though, the cum-spurt doesn't reach that far, just upto my chest, and decreases in length as I dry orgasm more in a single session. I feel good about this. Peace.

Trav2004

Bronze Member 

Date Posted: 03/23/2004 3:35 PM           

Hmm... Alright, I've read the new posts, and what is this ballooning you speak of?

Your other hand can do anything. You can balloon yourself using your other hand if you want to. You can probe it around your body too. You can hold a camera too if you're into that.

I don't understand what you mean by ballooning :-P Please explain!

Trav

FumingPole

Platinum Member 

Date Posted: 03/23/2004 9:13 PM                       

I don't understand what you mean by ballooning :-P Please explain!Trav

As far as I can remember in my readings, a man's penis extends for at least 2 inches inside the body. When you balloon, you press this part of your penis which is hidden. This forces blood in to your penis making it grow (not lengthen). It's like the effect of a cock ring. I think that's it. Peace.

romeo

Diamond Member 

Date Posted: 03/25/2004 11:25 AM             

Hi Fumingpole,

Your "new discovery" is very interesting. Did you read This post?

FumingPole

Platinum Member 

Date Posted: 03/25/2004 10:00 PM                       

Hi Fumingpole,Your "new discovery" is very interesting. Did you readThis post?

Wow, that post really gave me a headache. But after reading it for the second time, I know now what happens to my internal organs during orgasm and ejaculation. What I can say is that it's a good thing I needed not take pot to experience what I am in now. I personally am really against prohibited drugs. Peace.

I started out with stopping the stimulation just before PONR. I learned to relax all my sexual organ muscles through time. It's just amazing to see your cum ooze out without stimulation, employing the right breathing, feeling your relaxed muscles yet at the same time feeling your internal organs moving to produce the oozing effect. Then eventually, I decided to take a step further by not stopping the stimulation. I found out that it was more mind-blowing than stopping the stimulation.

I'm just not sure what happens with my controlling the PC muscles to have them tense only once. Benders said there that

Sufficient pressure quickly builds in the ejaculatory ducts to trigger a hardening of the prostate, which discharges directly into the urethra. Ejaculation is inevitable once the prostate hardens. Finally, the valves at the ends of the ejaculatory ducts open and the urethral bulb is quickly filled, triggering the ejaculation reflex.

. If ejaculation is inevitable, I don't know why I can make the PC flex only once then relax all of the muscles to have a Dry Orgasm (rubbing the Glans with Hand Position. Maybe it's because I actually am not having an ejaculation, I think, I don't know. Any insight? Peace.

romeo

Diamond Member 

Date Posted: 03/26/2004 8:08 AM             

Fumingpole,

I think part of your difficulties understanding what is going on in your body comes from yuor focus on the PC muscle. I'm not that sure, the PC muscle is the one you're trying to relax. The PC is not responsible for the emission of semen even if it participates. The prostate is a muscular gland that have the capacity to contract and expel prostatic fluid. The PC is a skeletal muscle that belongs to the perineal muscles. It's in contact with the prostate, that's why its contraction has an effect on the semen emission. Relaxing the PC is probably not enough to prevent ejaculation. Note that there're other muscles that are often confused with the PC. They are the bulbo-urethral muscles or BC to make it simpler. They are at the base of the inner penis and are the one that can make the erect penis jump.

See diagram

I believe that your unique contraction and emission is not prostatic fluid

See diagram 2

ACCESSORY GLANDS

The prostate, vesicular and bulbourethral glands pour their secretions into the urethra where, at the time of ejaculation, they are mixed with the fluid suspension of spermatozoa and ampullary secretions from the ductus deferens. The function of the accessory glands is obscure although much is known about the specific chemical agents contributed by the glands to the ejaculate. These agents serve as markers of the contribution made to the semen by individual glands and as indicators of gland function.  Boar vesicular glands, for example, contain little fructose and are characterized by a high content of ergothioneine and inositol.

The vesicular glands: These lie lateral to the terminal parts of each ductus deferens. In boars, they are much larger, and less compact with a thinner capsule than other species. Boars have two ducts and each duct opens into the urethra separately.

The prostate gland: Two components are distinguished: a distinct lobulated external part or body which lies outside the thick urethral muscle surrounding the urethra, and the second internal or disseminated part distributed along the length of the pelvic urethra to the urethral muscle. The  prostate is large in boars.

The bulbourethral glands( Cowpers glands): These are paired bodies lying dorsal to the urethra near the termination of its pelvic portion. They are especially large in the boar and contribute the prominent gel-like component of boar semen. The ducts of these glands open into urethral recesses, situated dorsally.

Message edited by: romeo on 03/26/2004 06:09:11[Server Time/GMT -8 Pacific Time]

sammiad

Bronze Member 

Date Posted: 03/28/2004 4:13 PM             

ok again I think i understood all I can from them last posts. So what do we understand now? Is exercising the PC muscle what should be done? And if when you are hard/erect then making your penis jump is not becuase of the PC muslce, its the BC muslce....

so can someone explain if doing PC exercises would do anything. And if they dont what does work???? should i be trying to make my penis jump, and keep it there for continuous amount of time, or would that not do anyhitng either.thanks....

FumingPole

Platinum Member 

Date Posted: 03/28/2004 7:55 PM                       

ok again I think i understood all I can from them last posts. So what do we understand now?Is exercising the PCmuscle what should be done? And if when you are hard/erect then making your penis jump is not becuase of the PC muslce, its the BC muslce....so can someone explain if doing PC exercises would do anything. And if they dont what does work???? should i be trying to make my penis jump, and keep it there for continuous amount of time, or would that not do anyhitng either.thanks....

If you are to ask me, I would suggest for you to STILL learn how to RELAX your PC Muscle and BC Muscle in this case, and perhaps all the muscles around your sexual organ. If you'll follow the posts, my being able to let my PC muscle contract just ONCE is because I know HOW TO RELAX my PC Muscles.
Hey Sammiad, the FUMINGPOLE'S HOW TO stays the same. Pretty much all the DO's and DONT'S are there. How've you been with your practicing? Hope you're doing better. Keep us posted. Peace.

m760

Bronze Member 

Reg : 02/07/2004

Date Posted: 03/29/2004 7:31 AM           

hi FumingPole,

Great post! I will definately give it a try.

I have a question though. I read Babra Keesling's book and had pesisted with pc flex excercises(in order to strengthen my pc muscle to control orgasm before PONR  for a long time, with no vail.

If I start off practicing your new technique, shall I continnue with my daily pc routine?

FumingPole

Platinum Member 

Date Posted: 03/29/2004 8:32 PM                       

Reply to : m760

hi FumingPole,Great post! I will definately give it a try.I have a question though. I read Babra Keesling's book and had pesisted with pc flex excercises(in order to strengthen my pc muscle to control orgasmbefore PONR fora long time, with no vail.If I start off practicing your new technique, shall I continnue with my daily pc routine?

If you are pretty sure that you already have a strong PC muscle, you may need not practice it for the mean time. Rather practice on how to RELAX it (even if you don't have a strong PC muscle). If you've read on previous messages, I too learned to have a strong PC muscle, and I tell you it helped a lot. It's like you know how to shut a thing off if you know how to turn it on. By my getting the PC muscle strong, I got to shut it off and have MMO in less than a month. Maybe you'll do better.
It's worth the practicing man. Keep us posted with your developments. Ask your questions if you have any, don't hesitate. Peace.

sammiad

Bronze Member 

Date Posted: 03/30/2004 5:21 PM             

ok i will. I've been trying the PC exercises and i think that i last longer when standard fist stimulation. i can bring on orgasm ny tensing the BC or PC (im still not sure which im exercising now the BC has been brought up).

Also what is the trigger zone between the base and the anus.. i dont seem tro be able to find it??

oh the final thing is, can you explain simply and easily how to tell if im exercising my PC muslce when soft, and when hard. and the BC muslce also. I felt for when soft and trying to stop myself pissing i kindof "pulsed" underneth my balls at the base of the penis. and when hard as a said i think i "pulse " again and trying it a different way either pulse more or make my penis jump. i hope this is clear enough for you to understand.. if not ill try again or maybe someone can write an expanded answer helping me or correcting me cuase these are the problems im having .

thanks again

FumingPole

Platinum Member 

Date Posted: 03/30/2004 7:15 PM                       

ok i will. I've been trying the PC exercises and i think that i last longer when standard fist stimulation. i can bring on orgasm ny tensing the BC or PC (im still not sure which im exercising now the BC has been brought up).Also what is the trigger zone between the base and the anus.. i dont seem tro be able to find it??oh the final thing is, can you explain simply and easily how to tell if im exercising my PC muslce when soft, and when hard. and the BC muslce also. I felt for when soft and trying to stop myself pissing i kindof "pulsed" underneth my balls at the base of the penis. and when hard as a said i think i "pulse " again and trying it a different way either pulse more or make my penis jump. i hope this is clear enough for you to understand.. if not ill try again or maybe someone can write an expanded answer helping me or correcting me cuase these are the problems im having .thanks again

With your reply it seems to me that you're after strengthening your PC muscle. I suggest for you to stop your PC exercises for now. You can just follow the FUMINGPOLE'S HOW TO and tell us if you've had an orgasm using that. Keep us posted. Peace.

Administrator:
m760

Bronze Member 

Date Posted: 03/31/2004 4:02 AM           

FumingPole:

Thanks for your quick reply.

"Last night, I jerked off in my bedroom, and decided to use the classic fisting technique after ballooning, instead of the glans stimulation technique. When I was about to cross the PONR, I relaxed my PC muscles to stave off ejaculation. To my surprise I was able to do it. Take note that during my other jack off sessions where I don't use the glans stimulation technique, I always ejaculate and lose my erection. I found it hard to relax my PC muscles all throughout the session if I jerk off with my hand wrapped on my dick. When I use the glans stimulation technique, I never squeeze my PC muscles from the start of the session until I decide to ejaculate (which is after 2 or 3 dry orgasms). But last night, I felt my PC muscles contract here and there from the start, due to the pleasure my fisting is giving. But just before I came, I succeeded in relaxing my PC muscle to cancel ejaculation. Then I used my cum to lube me up and continued fisting 'til my second dry orgasm. After that, it was as if my PC muscle was gone. I whacked off non-stop for one hour on my FHM mags, without any sign of cuming, and I didn't feel my PC muscle squeezing for the entire hour (remember that when I fist my PC muscle always contracts). It's like letting a woman orgasm again and again for one hour non-stop. Then I remembered, I had to get up early today so i straightened out my legs, and ejaculated like a wild animal, ecstatic!
Hope I'll get better with this! "

I take notice of the above message. Are you saying that you just RECENTLY managed to overcome the spontaneous contaction of PC muscle when approching PONR? Actually how long and how many excercises does it take for your to enter this stage of PC muscle relaxation?

I am asking  the question because I know it won't be easy for me to achieve the same control ability as you. I will keep on with the practice but I want ot figure out how long the way would be and get well prepared for the difficulties that is meant to come.

As for my latest progress update, I am now trying with your  "palm stimulating glan" method. The  sensation is almost unbearable and the deep breathing really helps me a bit in accepting it.  Howerver, I did not notice any sweating phenomenon as descrided in your how to.Why? And after about 15 minutes of continuous glan massage my dick started to throb automatically and I have to quit because I know this was the sign of PONR, any further stimulation  would cause ejaculation. Am I right in quiting at this critical moment or should I continue with the massage and cross the threshold?

FumingPole

Platinum Member 

Date Posted: 03/31/2004 9:26 PM                       

FumingPole:Thanks for your quick reply.

You're welcome.

I take notice of the above message. Are you saying that you just RECENTLY managed to overcome the spontaneous contaction of PC muscle when approching PONR?

If you look at the date it was posted, it says 10 March, so evening of 9 March was when I did it. Yes, it's just recently when I managed to overcome the spontaneous PC contraction when approaching PONR. I would like you to see the benefit of my practicing my HOW TO. I started doing my HOW TO since October of last year. And I know that I'm now ABLE to OVERCOME the spontaneous PC contractions because of mastering through practice the right breathing and knowing exactly how to RELAX my sexual muscles/organs. It just occurred to me now that I enjoyed the glans stimulation so much that it took me 5 months to challenge my PC muscles. And if you're to ask me if I could have overcome the PC spontaneous contraction in less than 5 months, my answer is maybe yes or maybe not, honestly I don't know, but it's more on the maybe yes, hehe.

Actually how long and how many excercises does it take for your to enter this stage of PC muscle relaxation? I am asking the question because I know it won't be easy for me to achieve the same control ability as you. I will keep on with the practice but I want ot figure out how long the way would be and get well prepared for the difficulties that is meant to come.

I don't know how to answer your question but I hope I can. I can divide the stages of my discovery into maybe 4 parts.
The FIRST part is the FUMINGPOLE'S HOW TO, where I start of with the GLANS STIMULATION making my PC muscles relaxed all the time till my DRY ORGASMS. Also in this first part, I used my FIRST HAND POSITION and I stop all stimulation while I cross PONR and until I have my Dry Orgasms.
The SECOND part is when I do the exercises exactly of the FIRST part but moving to my SECOND HAND POSITION half-way the session, and having my Dry Orgasm (crossing PONR) while continuing with the stimulation using my SECOND HAND POSITION. Again my PC muscles are relaxed all the time. So far this type of Dry Orgasm is what I enjoy the most... the feeling is just so much that I'm caught in between CONTAINING myself and NOT CONTAINING myself (or in between I CAN HANDLE it and I CANNOT HANDLE IT).... mind-blowing.
The THIRD part is when I wrap my hands around my penis and FIST it up and down. Now unlike the FIRST and SECOND parts, my PC muscles contract here and there. Before crossing PONR, I cease all stimulation and relax my PC muscles. Then I have my Dry Orgasm successfully. Now the secret I would like to trade here is knowing how to breath properly. Just like in my previous messages, you should master the correct breathing to the point that you're not thinking of how to do it properly, to the point that it becomes automatic. Well this works for me.
The FOURTH part is when I do exactly the THIRD part but stimulate my glans using my SECOND HAND POSITION before crossing PONR. Again another mind-blowing Dry Orgasm.
I can add as my FIFTH part what I recently discovered. I do the exercises in the THIRD(FOURTH) part but I actually cross PONR, stay there for just a second and then proceed with Dry Orgasm. I don't know if that is how you put it into words. But what happens is I let my PC muscles contract just ONCE. This lets my cum squirt, just once also. Now letting it contract entails all the feelings of ejaculation. Then I proceed to my SECOND HAND POSITION and stimulate my GLANS to stop ejaculating. While doing the SECOND HAND POSITION stimulation, I can feel my PC muscles relax, cum oozes out and I enjoy the feelings entailed with Dry Orgasm. It's like enjoying both worlds.
Again I don't want this post to suggest that one should practice to strengthen his PC muscles. I remain with suggesting to practice how to RELAX the PC muscles as this is the KEY to it all.
I don't know if these answer your question regarding how many exercises it will take to enter the stage of PC muscle relaxation, but I hope it helps. I suggest for you to be more patient and just enjoy what you're doing, explore your body, have fun.

As for my latest progress update, I am now trying with your "palm stimulating glan" method. The sensation is almost unbearable and the deep breathing really helps me a bit in accepting it.

It is unbearable I know. But it's so erotic, right? Continue with the deep breathing with your stomach. Remember to do it right all through out the session.

Howerver, I did not notice any sweating phenomenon as descrided in your how to.Why?

Honestly I don't know why. Maybe your PC muscles are not relaxed. Are they?

And after about 15 minutes of continuous glan massage my dick started to throb automatically and I have to quit because I know this was the sign of PONR, any further stimulation would cause ejaculation. Am I right in quiting at this critical moment or should I continue with the massage and cross the threshold?

Just before crossing PONR (and I mean just before), stop the stimulation and continuously bloat and unbloat your stomach (concentrate on the correct breathing). You should see your cum just ooze out of your penis. If no cum comes out, you stopped the stimulation NOT JUST BEFORE the PointOfNoReturn (you stopped too early). Resume the glans stimulation and stop the stimulation JUST BEFORE crossing PONR. You'll know that it's PONR if you feel your PC muscles on the verge of contracting. Now you stop the stimulation if you feel your PC muscles to be on the verge of contracting. You're aiming to NOT LET IT CONTRACT.
I have a few questions though.
Do you feel your PC muscles relaxed all throughout the session until before PONR?
Do you know when your PC muscles are relaxed and when they are not?
Have you tried the SECOND HAND POSITION?
Which is more unbearable between the two hand positions?
You're doing good. Peace.

m760

Bronze Member 

Date Posted: 04/01/2004 10:36 AM           

I have a few questions though.
Do you feel your PC muscles relaxed all throughout the session until before PONR?

Almost but not always. Especially when I accelerate the motion I feel a little bit contraction and then I have to slow down.

Do you know when your PC muscles are relaxed and when they are not?

As said above, when I accelerate or touch the trigger zone, my pc contracts invuluntarily. I can tell from my precum: if it didn't contract , I don't see any precum.  When it has contracted, I see precum ooze out.

Have you tried the SECOND HAND POSITION?

Yes I have. I have even ventured to touch the trigger zone a little bit.

Which is more unbearable between the two hand positions?

The second one.

You're doing good. Peace.

You're a great guy. I will keep it updated. Cheers.

Message edited by: m760 on 04/01/2004 08:39:24[Server Time/GMT -8 Pacific Time]

sammiad

Bronze Member 

Date Posted: 04/01/2004 5:12 PM             

hiya again..  i tried the how to.. and brought my knees up . and everything (breathed slow, pc clenched the start then started again) i tend to just fist techniqueand when i get to PONR i found myself unable to propperly stop, so i cam quite slowly but i still dont think its right.  are you sugggesting to use the palm technique a little before the PONR. Ok think i'm having trouble not contracting the PC muscle, and not stopping at the right time, just before the PONR.

im still trying but i think i have to wait for the refraction period.... any help with these questions??? thanks again

FumingPole

Platinum Member 

Date Posted: 04/01/2004 8:46 PM                       

hiya again.. i tried the how to.. and brought my knees up . and everything (breathed slow, pc clenched the start then started again) i tend to just fist techniqueand when i get to PONR i found myself unable to propperly stop, so i cam quite slowly but i still dont think its right.

Hi there, Sammiad! I suggest you take things slowly. By not rushing, you'll find that you actually are moving faster. Before moving on to using the Fist Technique, maybe it would do you best if you first have a Dry Orgasm using the HOW TO as it was described. It's important that you know how it feels to have a Dry Orgasm, and the fastest way I can suggest for you to experience your first Dry Orgasm is to employ the Glans Stimulation Technique in the HOW TO. After your first Dry Orgasm I'll gladly help you out with the Fist Technique. I just find it very difficult for you to have your FIRST DRY ORGASM using the Fist Technique.

are you sugggesting to use the palm technique a little before the PONR.

I suggest you use the Palm Technique from start to finish.

Ok think i'm having trouble not contracting the PC muscle,

Start of with the Palm Technique (not the Fist Technique) so that your PC muscles won't contract from the start of your session until you can Dry Orgasm.

and not stopping at the right time, just before the PONR.

Let 1 be the state of not being sexually aroused. Let 10 be the PONR, being fully aroused, the threshold. I start off with state 1, then move on to state 2, then 3, and further to state 6 as I become more and more aroused in my masturbation sessions. While doing the Glans Stimulation for several minutes, I feel like cumming then I stop stimulation, I do not cum. I was in state 7 then. I resume Glans Stimulation and I feel like what I felt at state 7 but I continued the stimulation for like 2 seconds then stopped stimulation. I do not cum. I was in state 8 then. I resume Glans Stimulation and I feel like I'm in state 8 but I stimulate for like 1 and a half second, I feel like ejaculating then I stop. I am in state 9. My cum oozes out my dick head. All through out these states, I am relaxing my PC mucles by employing the right breathing.
That is how I searched for the right moment to cease stimulation. Hope it works for you too.

im still trying but i think i have to wait for the refraction period.... any help with these questions??? thanks again

I remember you posting that you felt like pissing off while doing the Glans Stimulation. You were in the right track I believe. Start with that. Hope I helped you out. Queries will be entertained. Post them. Peace.

FumingPole

Platinum Member 

Date Posted: 04/01/2004 9:04 PM                       

Almost but not always. Especially when I accelerate the motion I feel a little bit contraction and then I have to slow down.

Way to go mate! When you say a little bit contraction, you know when it is contracting and when it is not. You're doing better. It's right that you have to slow down. Focusing on your correct breathing will help you ease out the contraction.

As said above, when I accelerate or touch the trigger zone, my pc contracts invuluntarily. I can tell from my precum: if it didn't contract , I don't see any precum. When it has contracted, I see precum ooze out.

Yeah, don't touch the trigger zone. It's good that you're getting to know how your body works.

The second one.

I don't know if this will work now for you, but you can try doing the SECOND PART that I discussed in my previous posts. Just before crossing PONR (state 9 that I gave as an analogy in the preceeding post), switch to the SECOND HAND POSITION (continue with the correct breathing). Maybe you'll find yourself in one ecstatic Dry Orgasm, who can tell. Make me the first one to know if you experience it, hehe.

I will keep it updated. Cheers.

I will keep on reading. Peace.

m760

Bronze Member 

Date Posted: 04/02/2004 4:00 AM           

Hi FumingPole,

I have a problem now. I have problem maintaining "correct breathing ". I guess correct breathing is the key to dry orgasm but I just can't keep breathing that way from the beginning to the end.

Let me put it this way: in your essay you say "Breath in slowly putting the air inside your stomach ",how "slow" should it be actually? I find it very difficult to keep breathing in slowly all the way because my arousal tends to rise with a lot of oxegen coming in so i am apt to hold my breath to decrease the arousal  It usually takes me 3 seconds to breath in the air, and then I hold my breath for about 5 seconds( i find it much easier to do this than to take an  steady 8 seconds long breath!), and then I breath out  all the air. The slow breathing out seems easier for me, I can do a steady breathing out  for 8 seconds without hyper-resparating.

Ok, now the questions: does this 3 seconds seem too short for you? how "slow" should it be ? and does the breathing holding produce the same effect as a very slow in-breathing?

m760

Bronze Member 

Date Posted: 04/02/2004 5:53 AM           

Me again. I just had a wet orgasm.

After 30 minutes of glan massage, my member had become fully erect with 75 angle up. I speeded up the massage a little bit. Just before crossing PONR (and I mean just before), I stopped all stimulation (now I am not sure how I inhaled and exhaled at that critical moment, probably invuluntarily holding my breath lol , without clamping down my PC as I did before, expecting to see my cum ooze out and my first dry orgasm to come in. To my disappointment, my cum squirted instead, then I had to accept a wet one,the feeling was great  though .
What do you think? Do I miss something? Does the problem still lie in my "improper" breathing technique, or just that my PC muscles have not been well conditioned enough and they need more similar challenge?

Trav2004

Bronze Member 

Date Posted: 04/02/2004 1:02 PM           

It's been a while since I last posted, but I thought I'd comment on my progress.

When you describe the feelings as "unbearable" when stimulating the glans, I wouldn't quite agree. For myself, I fight it to be a '"burning" feeling, that in itself, is complete pleasure. Is that similar to what you feel?

When I think of a Dry Orgasm, I don't think of my cum oozing out even, dry is dry, and if your cum is "cumming" out as such, isn't that still a wet orgasm?

A problem that I've noticed (for myself) is that I will breath deep (belly breathing) the entire time, my PC will never contract once (as a matter of fact, no muscles down under contract) for the entire time, when I hit PONR, I keep them all relaxed, then finally when I begin to orgasm, my muscles still do not contract, but wow... My cum literally flies in the air. It still shoots up and In the past month that I've been doing it (as in, being able to keep my muscles relaxed) it's shot up even farther than when my muscles had contracted.

Just thought I'd comment to add to the good 'ole discussion, and the battle for male multiple orgasms :-P

Trav

Administrator:
FumingPole

Platinum Member 

Date Posted: 04/04/2004 8:25 PM                       

Me again. I just had a wet orgasm.After 30 minutes of glan massage, my member had become fully erect with 75 angle up. I speeded up the massage a little bit. Just before crossing PONR (and I mean just before), I stopped all stimulation (now I am not sure howI inhaled and exhaled at that critical moment,probablyinvuluntarily holding my breath lol , without clamping down my PC as I did before, expecting to see my cum ooze out and my first dry orgasm to come in. To my disappointment, my cum squirted instead, then I had to accept a wet one,the feeling was great though .What do you think? Do I miss something? Does the problem still lie in my "improper" breathing technique, or just that my PC muscles have not been well conditioned enough and they need more similar challenge?

Way to go there! Hope you'll get better with this.

When you say you were disappointed because your cum squirted instead and you had to accept a wet orgasm, do you mean you felt your PC muscles contract for you to have your wet orgasm?

The question remains the same: Do you lose your erection and sexual drive after having this kind of wet orgasm?

Peace.

sammiad

Bronze Member 

Date Posted: 04/04/2004 8:29 PM             

ive always used the fist technique........ i occasionally try the palm but its harder...

can you explain where the trigger zone is i still dont uunderstand that ...

thanks for the info about glan stimulation or palming... i think its helpful but im not quite sure if i have that many levels i think tis just 1 or 10...

ill leave it at that cause im tired at the moment.. ill right again later bye

FumingPole

Platinum Member 

Date Posted: 04/04/2004 8:54 PM                       

Hi FumingPole,

Good day!

I have a problem now. I have problem maintaining "correct breathing ". I guess correct breathing is the key to dry orgasm but I just can't keep breathing that way from the beginning to the end. Let me put it this way: in your essay you say "Breath in slowly putting the air inside your stomach ",how "slow" should it be actually?

Slow at first.

I find it very difficult to keep breathing in slowly all the way because my arousal tends to rise with a lot of oxegen coming in so i am apt to hold my breath to decrease the arousal It usually takes me 3 seconds to breath in the air, and then I hold my breath for about 5 seconds( i find it much easier to do this than to take an steady 8 seconds long breath!), and then I breath out all the air. The slow breathing out seems easier for me, I can do a steady breathing out for 8 seconds without hyper-resparating.

A few suggestions. Take air in through your nose not through your mouth. I too breath out more slowly than breathing in. I think there's no problem with breathing in for only 3 seconds, because I think I also do it in 3, but I don't hold my breath. I think you're getting it now. It's not the length of your breathing, it's on how you breath. As I am experiencing now, I PC contract here and there while fisting, I breath fast (not the correct way), but when I'm about to cross PONR, I belly breath and I can completely relax my PC muscles. What I'm pointing out is that the belly breathing is the key to relax your PC muscles and other sexual muscles/organs.

Ok, now the questions: does this 3 seconds seem too short for you?

Answered already above.

how "slow" should it be ?

I suggest it to be slow at first then go to average speed. Just don't speed really up.

and does the breathing holding produce the same effect as a very slow in-breathing?

I don't know because I don't hold mine.

You're getting better, keep it up, and keep us posted. Peace.

FumingPole

Platinum Member 

Date Posted: 04/04/2004 9:08 PM                       

It's been a while since I last posted, but I thought I'd comment on my progress.

Hi there! Yeah, I've been waiting for your post.

When you describe the feelings as "unbearable" when stimulating the glans, I wouldn't quite agree. For myself, I fight it to be a '"burning" feeling, that in itself, is complete pleasure. Is that similar to what you feel?

EXACTLY!

When I think of a Dry Orgasm, I don't think of my cum oozing out even, dry is dry, and if your cum is "cumming" out as such, isn't that still a wet orgasm?

Now we have the same question.

A problem that I've noticed (for myself) is that I will breath deep (belly breathing) the entire time, my PC will never contract once (as a matter of fact, no muscles down under contract) for the entire time, when I hit PONR, I keep them all relaxed, then finally when I begin to orgasm, my muscles still do not contract,

You're ready to move up on your MMO now. Keep me posted so I can help.

but wow... My cum literally flies in the air. It still shoots up and In the past month that I've been doing it (as in, being able to keep my muscles relaxed) it's shot up even farther than when my muscles had contracted.

I'm getting envious. Hehe. It's a good thing that you squirt your cum even if you keep your muscles relaxed. But I believe the experience varies from person to person. And the squirting or the oozing is not the main focus. The question remains the same: Do you lose your erection and sexual drive after having this kind of orgasm?

Just thought I'd comment to add to the good 'ole discussion, and the battle for male multiple orgasms :-P

Way to go man! I'll hear from you soon.

Trav

Pole here. Peace.

Message edited by: FumingPole on 04/04/2004 19:09:38[Server Time/GMT -8 Pacific Time]

FumingPole

Platinum Member 

Date Posted: 04/05/2004 1:57 AM                       

ive always used the fist technique........ i occasionally try the palm but its harder...can you explain where the trigger zone is i still dont uunderstand that ...thanks for the info about glan stimulation or palming... i think its helpful but im not quite sure if i have that many levels i think tis just 1 or 10...ill leave it at that cause im tired at the moment.. ill right again later bye

Hello there Sammiad.
I believe that it will be easier to learn how to relax the PC muscles by using the Palm Technique. Using the Fist Technique makes you touch the Trigger Zone and that just doesn't help in the PC relaxation. Here is where the Trigger Zone is.
About the levels, that was just an analogy to help you in knowing when to stop the stimulation. If you have only 5 levels, then 4 is when you should stop. That mainly is what I'm trying to help you with. I'm glad I could help. Just post your questions, OK? I'll be more than happy to help you out. Peace.

sammiad

Bronze Member 

Date Posted: 04/05/2004 5:06 PM             

ok... i got that was an analogy. and i figure that you should stop before you blow.

i tried the palm technique when in the shower and found that i got to a certain level (say 7 0r 6 out of 10) but no further... its difficult. i find myself not getting anymore turned on or find it difficult to want to continue palming so i switch back to fist..... i dont think this is helping... would fist, then palming to change or cool off then go back to fist. does that sound like it would do anythign. or is that still not right. im not to sure if i cna quite get this right..

sammiad

Bronze Member 

Date Posted: 04/05/2004 5:08 PM             

oh also could you explain, and show the pic again of how to balloon, like say where to hold and what it does.... cuase it sounds interesting but i dont know how to do it... thanks

FumingPole

Platinum Member 

Date Posted: 04/05/2004 8:04 PM                       

ok... i got that was an analogy. and i figure that you should stop before you blow.i tried the palm technique when in the shower and found that i got to a certain level (say 7 0r 6 out of 10) but no further... its difficult.

How do you get to fold your legs when in the shower?

i find myself not getting anymore turned on or find it difficult to want to continue palming so i switch back to fist..... i dont think this is helping... would fist, then palming to change or cool off then go back to fist. does that sound like it would do anythign. or is that still not right. im not to sure if i cna quite get this right..

I know how it feels like your arousal level doesn't seem to go up after a certain level. At first, I thought that I would never blow my load with this kind of stimulation (glans). What I did was quicken the pace of my glans stimulation but continued on belly breathing correctly. Then it came. Have more patience. Feel the "burning" sensation and just be immersed in it. Don't think about cumming. Enjoy the feelings it brings you. Peace.

FumingPole

Platinum Member 

Date Posted: 04/05/2004 8:22 PM                       

oh also could you explain, and show the pic again of how to balloon, like say where to hold and what it does.... cuase it sounds interesting but i dont know how to do it... thanks

Sure! Click this lightly. Peace.

m760

Bronze Member 

Date Posted: 04/06/2004 3:33 AM           

FumingPole:

A few new questions:

1. Does the action zone include the tip of the glan(ie the uretral opening )? I find it more stimulating than the upper glan.  Should it be touched in practice?

2.Do you always incoporate balloning in your practice?

3.Have you ever tried the sexual chikong described on Dr.Lin 's site? (http://www.actionlove.com/love/chikong.htm)   At this moment can you prevent ejaculation without using this sexual chikong breathing method? 

I ask the second and third question because I want to make sure if the balloning and this complicated breathing method is a must for ejaculation control.

Thanks!

Message edited by: m760 on 04/07/2004 02:46:08[Server Time/GMT -8 Pacific Time]

Trav2004

Bronze Member 

Date Posted: 04/06/2004 2:30 PM           

You're ready to move up on your MMO now. Keep me posted so I can help.

Ready to move up? Explain.

I'm getting envious. Hehe. It's a good thing that you squirt your cum even if you keep your muscles relaxed. But I believe the experience varies from person to person. And the squirting or the oozing is not the main focus. The question remains the same: Do you lose your erection and sexual drive after having this kind of orgasm?

Sadly, they both go shortly after  I've tried to just keep going and see if I can, but I find that, yes, I feel "some" pleasure (Much more than the conventional fisting way, which is almost none :P ) But it's still not what it "should" be. As for my erection, if I keep stroking/toying with/fisting it, it will keep an erection just fine, but I cannot get another orgasm for the 15-30 minute refractory period that we have once we have a normal ejaculation.

To add to this awesome forum, I've actually been strengthening my PC muscle as of late, which I find easier and easier to relax as it gets stronger and stronger. I've tried, at times, mixing the PC squeeze with your technique, and I still lose control at the end (as I've said on my post for my personal string.) I would like to see if I can mix them togeather sometime, but now I just need for you to tell me what exactly you mean by "move up on your MMO now". Well, gimme a post, if ever you want to contact me, cuz I've not taken the time to get my lazy ass to this page :P my e-mail is Travis_is_not@hotmail.com (Very seriously :P)

Trav

sammiad

Bronze Member 

Date Posted: 04/11/2004 5:09 AM             

i keep re reading your how to.... and in my spare time try and just palm with knees up. do you have to use lube? i (living with my p[arents dont own any apart from vasaline in the bathroom. is it ok to use this? or is it fine nor lubing?

thanks

sammiad

Bronze Member 

Date Posted: 04/11/2004 5:40 AM             

i dont know if i can get off by palming.. can i fist then switch as i get near? like swicth before the PONR??

or is the whole point pure glan stimulation? cuase i still recon im doing it wrong...im relaed and dont feel my pc tensing till i want it to to start reaching PONR. but thi sjust means i wank for longer no multiple, which is what im aiming for, i want to dry cum cuase that sounds like a first step. are there any wet practises i can do? by that i mean any sort of cumming wet practises either more pc stuff, or regaining an erection. any thing that would help. thanks please try to answer all my questions due to all of them are important for progresss. cheers

YoungGun

Bronze Member 

Reg : 04/11/2004

Date Posted: 04/11/2004 7:53 PM           

Hey everyone, I just finished reading all the posts and I have a few questions.

1.  Is preventing ejacultion by squeezng the PC muscle effective in reaching mmorg?

2. When I had an erection, I was able to actually secrete cum or precum without any stimulation or orgasm by doing a reverse kegel (relaxing the PC muscle), how does this work?

3. Is it alright to tighten your abs while trying to relax your PC muscle (ive read that it is bad to use different muscle groups when doing these kinds of things)?

4. By dry orgasm, do you mean dry as in nothing coming out or dry as in being able to hold an erection?

Answer what you can, thanks.

FumingPole

Platinum Member 

Date Posted: 04/12/2004 3:05 AM                       

FumingPole:A few new questions:1.Does the action zone include the tip of the glan(ie the uretral opening )? I find it more stimulating than the upper glan.Should it be touched in practice?

Yes, you may touch it. I find it more stimulating too.

2.Do you always incoporate balloning in your practice?

Not always. Though it's always better to orgasm with your penis fully, and I mean 100% erect, which can be done by ballooning.

3.Have you ever tried the sexual chikong described on Dr.Lin 's site? (http://www.actionlove.com/love/chikong.htm)At this moment can you prevent ejaculation without using this sexual chikong breathing method?I ask the second and third question because I want to make sure if the balloning and this complicated breathing method is a must for ejaculation control.Thanks!

Yes, I've tried Dr. Lin's Sexual Chikong. Actually, I got my breathing pattern from him. It was difficult for me to concentrate on the areas while doing his chikong breathing method. Then I stumbled upon this site and found out that relaxing the PC muscle is better than squeezing it. In my attempts in relaxing my PC muscles upto MMOrg, I did not succeed. I then tried to combine the sexual chikong with PC relaxing and found myself having MMOrg. Though I did not follow the exact way Dr. Lin describes it. I just bloated my belly while breathing in (graphically described in the link you gave just above) and clenched it in while breathing out, concentrating more on my PC relaxation rather than on the stomach, anus, and head (which Dr. Lin describes). That's it. Peace.

m760

Bronze Member 

Date Posted: 04/12/2004 4:32 AM           

Brother Fumingpole:

Thank you so much. Your answer means a lot to me.

When you say "just bloated my belly while breathing in ", do your mean to digitally inhale several times to bloat the belly and the lung to the maximum? Or inhale just once instead of  digitally inhale? And is "maximum" a must? coz I found myself a little bit hyper-resparating(choking) when they are  bloated to maximum. 

FumingPole

Platinum Member 

Date Posted: 04/12/2004 5:45 AM                       

Sadly, they both go shortly afterI've tried to just keep going and see if I can, but I find that, yes, I feel "some" pleasure (Much more than the conventionalfisting way, which is almost none :P ) But it's still not what it "should" be. As for my erection, if I keep stroking/toying with/fisting it, it will keep an erection just fine, but I cannot get another orgasm for the 15-30 minute refractory period that we have once we have a normal ejaculation.

I don't quite get it. Is it a yes or a no? Please explain more clearly, Trav. Peace.

To add to this awesome forum, I've actually been strengthening my PC muscle as of late, which I find easier and easier to relax as it gets stronger and stronger.

That's what I've been saying, that I too has a strong PC muscles and it's becoming easier to relax it the stronger yours is.

I've tried, at times, mixing the PC squeeze with your technique, and I still lose control at the end (as I've said on my post for my personal string.) I would like to see if I can mix them togeather sometime, but now I just need for you to tell me what exactly you mean by "move up on your MMO now". Well, gimme a post, if ever you want to contact me, cuz I've not taken the time to get my lazy ass to this page :P my e-mail is Travis_is_not@hotmail.com (Very seriously :P)

You just mentioned in your question what I meant with 'move up with MMO'. I meant you now go with mixing the PC squeeze with PC relaxation. But I still need to clear the first question. Peace.

FumingPole

Platinum Member 

Date Posted: 04/12/2004 5:48 AM                       

i keep re reading your how to.... and in my spare time try and just palm with knees up. do you have to use lube? i (living with my p[arents dont own any apart from vasaline in the bathroom. is it ok to use this? or is it fine nor lubing?thanks

I always use lube. Use lube. Peace.

FumingPole

Platinum Member 

Date Posted: 04/12/2004 5:50 AM                       

Brother Fumingpole:Thank you so much. Your answer means a lot to me.When you say "just bloated my belly while breathing in ", do your mean to digitally inhale several times to bloat the belly and thelung to the maximum? Or inhale just once instead of digitally inhale? And is"maximum" a must? coz I found myself a little bit hyper-resparating(choking) when they are bloated to maximum.

Don't breathe in fully. But do breathe out fully. Peace.

FumingPole

Platinum Member 

Date Posted: 04/12/2004 5:52 AM                       

Don't breathe in fully if you're hyper-respirating. I don't breathe in fully myself. But do breathe out fully. Peace.

Sorry. I meant to edit my previous post but clicked quote instead.

Message edited by: FumingPole on 04/12/2004 03:54:07[Server Time/GMT -8 Pacific Time]

YoungGun

Bronze Member 

Date Posted: 04/12/2004 12:09 PM           

Haha I'll try again, I just finished reading all the posts and I have a few questions.

1.  Is preventing ejacultion by squeezng the PC muscle effective in reaching mmorg?

2. When I had an erection, I was able to actually secrete cum or precum without any stimulation or orgasm by doing a reverse kegel (relaxing the PC muscle), how does this work?

3. Is it alright to tighten your abs while trying to relax your PC muscle (ive read that it is bad to use different muscle groups when doing these kinds of things)?

4. By dry orgasm, do you mean dry as in nothing coming out or dry as in being able to hold an erection?

sammiad

Bronze Member 

Date Posted: 04/12/2004 7:46 PM             

and the other questions? cuase im not sure about lube... i can try but id like to know the other answers if its possible thanks... i recon itll help me. also is stop and go helpfull ? and should i try to cum quiclky and stop myself? these and the previous questions would be very very very helpfull thanks....

FumingPole

Platinum Member 

Date Posted: 04/12/2004 8:08 PM                       

Hey all yeh mates, I'll answer all questions whenever I can, don't worry. I just came from a 5-day vacation that's why I lost time yesterday to answer all the questions, just a few though. Keep posting and update us with your developments, brothers.

Pole here, peace.

Post Script. I'll answer all pending questions now. Welcome to the forum YoungGun.

FumingPole

Platinum Member 

Date Posted: 04/12/2004 8:21 PM                       

i dont know if i can get off by palming..

It may seem that you won't get off by this but you can.

can i fist then switch as i get near? like swicth before the PONR??

I suggest for you to do this when after you get off by palming alone.

or is the whole point pure glan stimulation?

Stick to this for the moment

cuase i still recon im doing it wrong...im relaed and dont feel my pc tensing till i want it to to start reaching PONR.

Just be sure that your PC muscles really are relaxed. I recommend palming alone because it literally shuts off the PC muscles in the entire session, but if you say that you don't feel it tensing while you fist, then do the fisting. Still I think the "BURNING" sensation palming is giving me is very very far more better than the sensations brought about by "FISTING." I immerse myself in the 'burning' sensation and do not think of having an orgasm. Try thinking like this also.

but thi sjust means i wank for longer no multiple, which is what im aiming for, i want to dry cum cuase that sounds like a first step.

Again don't focus on having an orgasm. Immerse yourself with the 'burning' sensation (Trav gave the 'burning' term which is most appropriate).

are there any wet practises i can do? by that i mean any sort of cumming wet practises either more pc stuff, or regaining an erection. any thing that would help.

I don't know of any.

thanks

welcs.

please try to answer all my questions due to all of them are important for progresss. cheers

Keep us posted with the progress. Peace.

FumingPole

Platinum Member 

Date Posted: 04/12/2004 8:45 PM                       

Reply to : YoungGun

Hey everyone,

Welcome to the Forum!

I just finished reading all the posts and I have a few questions.

I hope I can answer them.

1. Is preventing ejacultion by squeezng the PC muscle effective in reaching mmorg?

That is one of the techniques to prevent ejaculation and it requires you to have strong PC muscles. I started with this technique and I staved off ejaculation just once and I never did it again with this technique.

2. When I hadan erection, I was able to actually secrete cum or precum without any stimulation or orgasm by doing a reverse kegel (relaxing the PC muscle), how does this work?

I don't know how this works YoungGun. But you know what? I think we have something in common. We leak pre-cum big time, hehe. I too have pre-cum without any stimulation.

The idea is relaxing all the muscles in your entire body while Palming (refer to Fourth Point in FUMINGPOLE'S HOW TO for palming). The only muscle group I can see tensing are the Abdomens, which tense everytime you breathe out. Honestly I really don't know what's wrong with this but for me, I don't feel anything bad.

If you refer to post #59 of this thread (I don't know if you call it that), I am also now looking for the definition of Dry Orgasm. But please take good note that THIS is what I meant by Dry Orgasm in ALL of my posts and replies:

DRY ORGASM on FumingPole's posts means having an orgasm WITH cum just oozing out of the tip of the penis. This kind of orgasm staves off ejaculation therefore doesn't make you lose your erection and sexual drive.

Hope I was able to help. Peace.

Administrator:
Author  This Topic has 3 pages :  [ 1 | 2 | 3 | Next | Previous ] 

FumingPole

Platinum Member 

Date Posted: 04/12/2004 8:59 PM                       

and the other questions? cuase im not sure about lube... i can try but id like to know the other answers if its possible thanks... i recon itll help me.

Answered already above.

also is stop and go helpfull?

While Palming, I don't feel the need to stop because the 'burning' sensation is just so ecstatic I don't want to stop. I think stop and go doesn't apply here. And with fisting, it doesn't matter if you stop and go. What matters is if you know how to relax your PC muscles before crossing PONR.

and should i try to cum quiclky and stop myself?

As what works for me, I can cum quickly by tensing my PC muscles. Again I discourage PC muscle flexing as the thing to start with. This could come as the next stage after you experience Dry Orgasm (check definition in previous post). To answer your question, try not to.

these and the previous questions would be very very very helpfull thanks....

Welcs. Peace.

YoungGun

Bronze Member 

Date Posted: 04/12/2004 11:37 PM           

Hey fumingpole, thanks abunch man.  I tried that PC squeeze method earlier and i was able to stop from cumming but i couldnt keep a hard on so i guess im gonna stop tryin that one.  Im gonna start workin on your method and ill let yall know if I make any progress. Thanks.

m760

Bronze Member 

Date Posted: 04/13/2004 12:00 AM           

As what works for me, I can cum quickly by tensing my PC muscles. Again I discourage PC muscle flexing as the thing to start with. This could come as the next stage after you experience Dry Orgasm (check definition in previous post). To answer your question, try not to.

Now that you cum quickly by flexing PC muscles, how come PC muscle flexing would become the next stage of practice? Are you saying that you can  flex your PC to stave off ejaculation at your stage nowadays? Didn't it accerlate ejaculation?  I am a little bit mixed-up here. Let me know if I am wrong.

FumingPole

Platinum Member 

Date Posted: 04/13/2004 2:40 AM                       

Reply to : YoungGun

Hey fumingpole, thanks abunch man. I tried that PC squeeze method earlier and i was able to stop from cumming but i couldnt keepa hard on so i guess im gonna stop tryin that one. Im gonna start workin on your method and ill let yall know if I make any progress. Thanks.

Keep us posted with your progress man. Peace.

FumingPole

Platinum Member 

Date Posted: 04/13/2004 3:00 AM                       

I guess it wouldn't hurt if you read the posts in this thread where I get to share my success. It's mostly on the first part of the thread. Then you'll have an idea of where I am right now. And yes, I can say I have escalated in MMOrg.

Now that you cum quickly by flexingPC muscles, how come PC muscle flexing would become the next stage of practice?

It came to me that penetrating my woman would definitely touch my Trigger Zone, that's why I experimented on Fisting which always makes my PC muscles tense here and there. Then after just a few minutes of Fisting, I felt I'm cumming, then I seized stimulation and cum oozed out of my dick. Yes, I staved off ejaculation.

Are you saying that you can flex your PC to stave off ejaculation at your stage nowadays?

No, it's not that. I feel my PC muscles flex here and there the entire session. And during orgasm, I can relax my PC muscles. I believe my practice paved off.

Didn't it accerlate ejaculation?

Not that I'm bragging, but I want you to see what men can do by right knowledge and practice and experience. Presently ejaculation and orgasm doesn't seem to matter for me, because I experience both during PONR. You'll say WOW, but I'm sure you'll be able to do it also. After stimulation (whether Fisting or Palming, it doesn't matter), when I'm nearing the Point of No Return, I feel my sperm and semen boil inside of me and feels like a volcano wanting to erupt... I ejaculate because I feel my PC muscles contract in one strong rhythmic movement and my cum squirt upto several feet. Now when I say squirt, it squirt only ONCE, then I relax my PC muscles to stave off the second flexing of the PC muscles which makes my load of cum just ooze out of my dick head. Ecstatic indeed. When I do this, I am crossing PONR for an entire 30 seconds to 1 whole minute and maybe more. I'm being as helpful as I can be because I want to share this experience and make other men like you experience this also. I'll see you there, don't worry. Just keep us posted.

I am a little bit mixed-up here. Let me know if I am wrong.

Please refer to preceeding answer. Peace man.

Message edited by: FumingPole on 04/13/2004 19:44:10[Server Time/GMT -8 Pacific Time]

Anonymous

Date Posted: 04/13/2004 3:19 PM           

Sadly, they both go shortly afterI've tried to just keep going and see if I can, but I find that, yes, I feel "some" pleasure (Much more than the conventionalfisting way, which is almost none :P ) But it's still not what it "should" be. As for my erection, if I keep stroking/toying with/fisting it, it will keep an erection just fine, but I cannot get another orgasm for the 15-30 minute refractory period that we have once we have a normal ejaculation.

I don't quite get it. Is it a yes or a no? Please explain more clearly, Trav. Peace.

Alright, when I do your method, and only stimulate the Glans, I will end up ejaculating. Even though my PC is fully relaxed, or when I tighten it (Regardless). So, even though I try to keep going, to see if I have infact achieved any sort of MMO, I find that I lose feeling, and I lose erection soon after my ejaculation and orgasm. On the upswing, if I continue stimulation, I do feel much more than if I had my penis held in my hand ("Fisting", "Jacking off", "Choking the Chicken"). When I continue to stimulate my penis, in almost any way, I can keep an erection, but I still lose feeling, and it actually begins to hurt. So, just like a normal orgasm, I need to wait the entire 15-30 minute "Refractory" (Waiting) period to have another, and I end up having another normal ejaculatory Orgasm.

Now, during my practices, I have found 2 -very- interesting things.

1.) When I get to the point of no return (In any way that I've done it), I will slam on my PC muscle, and I tend to be able to hold on the Semen for about 2-4 seconds, then I end up ejaculating, but I -DO NOT- orgasm. Now, after I ejaculate, when I start to stimulate my penis once again, I will have an orgasm, without ejaculation (because I had ejaculated a few seconds earlier).

2.) The Orgasm that happens without the ejaculation -IS MUCH MUCH MUCH- more powerful than the Orgasm with Ejaculation. I believe, I -have- seperated ejaculation and orgasm, but I for whatever reason, I am unable to hold in my semen when I stimulate through ejaculation to get to Orgasm. I believe, as I stated before, when I reach the PONR, I will clamp down on my PC, and then after about 5 seconds, the semen pushes through -or- my PC muscle just stops working.

I have been doing 5-10 minutes holds of my PC, 2-6 times a day, holding it as hard as I can, breathing properly, and the like.
I have been doing 90-120 Squeezes, as hard as I can, 2-4 times a day and I am still unable to hold in my ejaculation.

Does anyone think that I should squeeze my PC earlier or perhaps later?

Well, hopefully something of what I've learned in this time will help me and someone else.

Once again FumingPole, I'll talk to you next time you post on mine, until then. Peace brother.

Trav

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page