My Success Story

<< < (2/2)

Administrator:
sammiad

Bronze Member 

Reg : 03/18/2004

Date Posted: 04/13/2004 6:13 PM             

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ok ive tried palming again. and can use spit as a lube... but i always get to a stage like around 8 then have to stop.. not cuase im going to cum, but it feels like it but cuase im shakin and need NEED to fist.... any more help? i return to fist the palm again for practise

| Report to admin | Speaking message |     

Trav2004

Bronze Member 

Reg : 02/08/2004

Date Posted: 04/13/2004 9:13 PM           

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lol! Sorry about the anonymouse post above :P Didn't mean for that to happen! But! It was me :P

Trav

FumingPole

Platinum Member 

Reg : 03/01/2004

Date Posted: 04/13/2004 9:38 PM                       

Reply to : Trav

Alright, when I do your method, and only stimulate the Glans, I will end up ejaculating. Even though my PC is fully relaxed, or when I tighten it (Regardless).

Tightening the PC Muscles while crossing PONR is another method of MMO which I've done only once last year. I never did it again. In this thread, I'm suggesting the PC Relaxation technique.

So, even though I try to keep going, to see if I have infact achieved any sort of MMO, I find that I lose feeling, and I lose erection soon after my ejaculation and orgasm. On the upswing, if I continue stimulation, I do feel much more than if I had my penis held in my hand ("Fisting", "Jacking off", "Choking the Chicken"). When I continue to stimulate my penis, in almost any way, I can keep an erection, but I still lose feeling, and it actually begins to hurt. So, just like a normal orgasm, I need to wait the entire 15-30 minute "Refractory" (Waiting) period to have another, and I end up having another normal ejaculatory Orgasm.

For your penis to hurt, it means that you did not stave off ejaculation, you did ejaculate... meaning no MMO.

Now, during my practices, I have found 2 -very- interesting things.

1.)When I get to the point of no return (In any way that I've done it), I will slam...

Why slam it? You should relax it. This is what I've been suggesting.

...on my PC muscle, and I tend to be able to hold on the Semen for about 2-4 seconds, then I end up ejaculating, but I -DO NOT- orgasm.

The holding of the PC Muscle while crossing PONR is another MMO technique but I don't recommend it as it makes you hold back to the feeling. If you continue Palming(Glans stimulation) and just before PONR, breathe correctly and continue the Glans stimulation but this time adjust your hand so that you also stimulate your pee hole. With this method, you should see your PC muscle relaxed while you Orgasm (not ejaculate).

2.) The Orgasm that happens without the ejaculation -IS MUCH MUCH MUCH- more powerful than the Orgasm with Ejaculation. I believe, I -have- seperated ejaculation and orgasm, but I for whatever reason, I am unable to hold in my semen when I stimulate through ejaculation to get to Orgasm. I believe, as I stated before, when I reach the PONR, I will clamp down on my PC, and then after about 5 seconds, the semen pushes through -or- my PC muscle just stops working.

I suggest you to relax the PC muscles instead of clenching it. Please see preceeding answer.

I have been doing 5-10 minutes holds of my PC, 2-6 times a day, holding it as hard as I can, breathing properly, and the like. I have been doing 90-120 Squeezes, as hard as I can, 2-4 times a day

There's no harm in doing Kegels (term for PC Squeezes) as it can strengthen your PC muscles. But as to what I remember, that's what we have in common --> we both have very strong PC muscles. Having strong PC muscles lets you relax it more efficiently. Doing away with your Kegel practicing as of the moment is my suggestion.

Does anyone think that I should squeeze my PC earlier or perhaps later?

Please see preceeding posts.

Once again FumingPole, I'll talk to you next time you post on mine, until then. Peace brother.

Peace bro.

Trav

Pole here.

FumingPole

Platinum Member 

Date Posted: 04/13/2004 9:47 PM                       

Reply to : sammiad

ok ive tried palming again. and can use spit as a lube...

Very hot.

but i always get to a stage like around 8 then have to stop.. not cuase im going to cum, but it feels like it but cuase im shakin and need NEED to fist....

You're getting there bro. DON'T HOLD BACK! Immerse yourself with the burning sensation. When you're shaking, moan more (hehe, I'm serious) and stimulate closer to your pee hole as it should intensify your Palming. Don't think of having an orgasm. Just enjoy and savor the moment.

any more help? i return to fist the palm again for practise

Don't forget the belly breathing. Peace.

Trav2004

Bronze Member 

Reg : 02/08/2004

Date Posted: 04/16/2004 2:37 PM           

Tightening the PC Muscles while crossing PONR is another method of MMO which I've done only once last year. I never did it again. In this thread, I'm suggesting the PC Relaxation technique.

I -KNOW- this is about relaxing the PC :P lol!

What I'm trying to say is that relaxing my PC or not, I -STILL- ejaculate. You asked me to explain it to you in more detail, and I did :P

I, personally, am trying to mix the two togeather, which I think would be quite interesting to say the least.

At this point, I'm not sure what to do, because when I -DO- relax the PC, I end up ejaculating. When I tighten, I -DO- ejaculate. So, I'm alternating between the two to see what one I can get it with, if not both.

If you have any suggestions for your method, please give em :>

Alright man, peace till next time.

Trav

needhelp

Bronze Member 

Reg : 04/14/2004

Date Posted: 04/16/2004 3:06 PM               

I have a quick question: I was able to relax and breathe and even slowed down at the point of ejaction and while breathing it did ooz out in this liquid form. However I couldnt maintain the erection. Are you saying all you do is basically wipe off and you can continue? Did I miss something or possibly do something wrong? I got the liquid ejaculation but couldnt stay erect?

m760

Bronze Member 

Reg : 02/07/2004

Date Posted: 04/17/2004 6:40 AM           

My progress report:
Today I find it is the exhaling that actually helps delaying (but not tatally staving off yet as for me at this stage) ejaculation, while inhaling does the opposite probably because of the new oxygen taken in has increased the stimulation in some aspect. So I recommend focusing on belly exhaling, doing it really slow and deep and pay less attention to inhaling. Does anybody share the same idea?
I was feeling good in the glan massage exercise though, still I haven't been able to experience a dry orgasm. Drops does ooze out, but no orgasm comes up.
One question for FumingPole: Do you still keep doing the PC flex routine like say 100 flexes every day to keep your PC muscle heathy and well-conditioned? Or do you suggest us do that for a stronger PC(As you said the stronger it is, the easier to relax it in critical moment right?)?

Killerin

Bronze Member 

Reg : 04/17/2004

Date Posted: 04/18/2004 1:04 AM           

I did it! It was wonderful!

Blablablablabla

Message edited by: Killerin on 06/18/2004 18:36:07[Server Time/GMT -8 Pacific Time]

FumingPole

Platinum Member 

Date Posted: 04/19/2004 12:16 AM                       

Reply to : needhelp

I have a quick question: I was able to relax and breathe and even slowed down at the point of ejaction and while breathing it did ooz out in this liquid form. However I couldnt maintain the erection. Are you saying all you do is basically wipe off and you can continue?

LOL! I don't wipe off, I use my cum as lubricant and it makes me even more horny my erection just throbs even more.

Did Imiss something or possibly do something wrong? I got the liquid ejaculation but couldnt stay erect?

To answer this, I need answers to several questions.
Do you know where your PC muscles are?
Do you know when they are relaxed and when they are not?
Did you stimulate your Glans even while cumming or having your orgasm?
Please describe the feelings if you did (or did not) while you were crossing PONR.
Thanks for considering this method needhelp. Peace.

FumingPole

Platinum Member 

Date Posted: 04/19/2004 1:01 AM                       

Reply to : m760

My progress report:Today I find it is the exhaling that actually helps delaying (but not tatally staving off yet as for me at this stage) ejaculation, while inhaling does the opposite probably because of the new oxygen taken in has increased the stimulation in some aspect. So I recommend focusing on belly exhaling, doing it really slow and deep and pay less attention to inhaling. Does anybody share the same idea?

I do share the same idea. Great observation. Don't stop now, you're getting there.

I was feeling good in the glan massage exercise though, still I haven't been able to experience a dry orgasm. Drops does ooze out, but no orgasm comes up.One question forFumingPole: Do you still keep doing the PC flex routine like say 100 flexes every day to keep your PC muscle heathy and well-conditioned?

This is what I think. The word here is CONTROL. You do Kegels to strengthen you PC muscles... but the real score is you do Kegels to have control over your PC muscles. Learning how to relax it I believe is also learning how to have control over your PC muscles. To answer your question, no, I don't do Kegels anymore.

Or do you suggest us do that for a stronger PC(As you said the stronger it is, the easier to relax it in critical moment right?)?

Answered above. Peace.

FumingPole

Platinum Member 

Date Posted: 04/19/2004 1:35 AM                       

Reply to : gellil

Hello!I had my first try today and I was almost sucessful...

Good for you gellil.

but I have some questions...1. When should I stimulate my glands? When my penis is hard or soft? When I'm starting or when I'm near the PONR?2.

That's GLANS. Start stimulating when you're hard. We will term the Glans Stimulation Technique as "Palming". Start palming in the beginning of the session using lube until before PONR. You may (or may not) choose to continue stimulating during PONR, but try to switch to Hand Position #2 while cumming (Dry Orgasm).

I had the burning sensation... but if I had been sucessful, would this burning become something more pleasing? Cause I didn't find this burning sooo pleasing...

The burning sensation really is unbearable at start, but try to accept the feeling and immerse yourself with the burning feeling. Breathe correctly, it will help.

I got to the burning stage not by directly stimulating the glands cause I'm too sensitive...

The point is surrendering to this burning sensation. I know how difficult it could be, I've been there. By breathing correctly, I was able to surrender to the unbearable burning sensation.

so I would get to the PONR and then stimulate it... my penis would soften and I had to start masturbating all over again...

If your penis softens, you did ejaculate, you did not stave off ejaculation.

I got to the PONR 4 times and on the last, my penis was so sensitive that to get the burning sensating I just had to masturbate normally... I did it but when it started burning I also had the "normal" pleasure and came...after coming a flowing energy in my dick...

I can greatly help you if you can answer the series of questions I asked 'Needhelp'. It's two posts before this one.
I can sense you'll get there in no time. Perhaps faster than I did. Keep it up. Keep us posted. Peace.

Post Script. Welcome to the Discussion Board Gellil.

Administrator:
FumingPole

Platinum Member 

Date Posted: 04/19/2004 1:45 AM                       

Reply to : Trav2004

I -KNOW- this is about relaxing the PC :P lol!What I'm trying to say is that relaxing my PC or not, I -STILL- ejaculate. You asked me to explain it to you in more detail, and I did :PI, personally, am trying to mix the two togeather, which I think would be quite interesting to say the least.At this point, I'm not sure what to do, because when I -DO- relax the PC, I end up ejaculating. When I tighten, I -DO- ejaculate. So, I'm alternating between the two to see what one I can get it with, if not both.If you have any suggestions for your method, please give em :>
Alright man, peace till next time.
Trav

What are the feelings entailed with your ejaculation?
What are your PC muscles doing while crossing PONR?
How are you breathing at the beginning and during PONR?
Peace.

BB
Anonymous

Date Posted: 04/21/2004 6:37 AM           

I'm uncircumcised so my head is too sensitive to stimulate just the head with my hand so I gotta use foreskin, so I masturbated the normal way. Keeping your legs bent does help keep the pc muscle relaxed but when I got the PONR I couldn't keep my PC muscle relax and it contracted for like 6 secs really hard and I ejaculated. So would I have to work on desensitizing my head first so I can use my hand and lube to stimualted just my glands first thing try again? Or should I just keep on the way I am and try to keep my pc muscle relaxed?

FumingPole

Platinum Member 

Date Posted: 04/21/2004 8:35 PM                       

Reply to : BB [Anonymous]

I'm uncircumcised so my head is too sensitive to stimulate just the head with my hand so I gotta use foreskin, so I masturbated the normal way. Keeping your legs bent does help keep the pc muscle relaxed but when I got the PONR I couldn't keep my PC muscle relax and it contracted for like 6 secs really hard and I ejaculated. So would I have to work on desensitizing my head first so I can use my hand and lube to stimualted just my glands first thing try again? Or should I just keep on the way I am and try to keep my pc muscle relaxed?

Welcome to the forum BB!
In your post I can see that you know very well when your PC muscles are relaxed and when they are not. Although I'm circumcised, this Glan stimulation was also too sensitive for me at first. What helped me in giving in to the unbearable sensation is by breathing properly. Try again by breathing properly and the 'too sensitive' sensation should begin to become an 'erotic burning' sensation. Also have yourself aroused (if not very aroused) first before you start with your stimulation. Keep me posted, I have a few more suggestions in mind if this doesn't work. Peace.

BB
Anonymous

Date Posted: 04/22/2004 3:23 AM           

Well I tried again tonight and I can say it's gotten better. I cant really get aroused by just stimulating the head. So i masturbate regularly til I'm near PONR. So this time I got myself to not hold down the PC muscle. But I couldn't stop the contractions so I had a normal climax. It's hard to stop the muscle at that point it's got a mind of its own. But I'll keep trying and see what happens. Any Advice?

FumingPole

Platinum Member 

Date Posted: 04/23/2004 12:56 AM                       

Well I tried again tonightand I can say it's gotten better. I cant really get aroused by just stimulating the head. So i masturbate regularly til I'm near PONR. So this time I got myself to not hold down the PC muscle. But I couldn't stop the contractions so I had a normal climax. It's hard to stopthe muscleat that point it's got a mind of its own. But I'll keep trying and see what happens. Any Advice?

Try this. It is in my mind that you cease or stop all stimulation while you cross PointOfNoReturn. Now what you do is during PONR, stimulate your glans using the First Hand Position. If this doesn't work, use the Second Hand Position instead. I think you'll get it this time. Good luck. Peace.

BB
Anonymous

Date Posted: 04/23/2004 6:36 AM           

I think I was successful tonight . Ok so this time I just got some vaseline. And just rubbed the head only, the sensitivity was very very intense. I was thinking of stopping, it was a mixed of good with too much sensitivity. But I kept going at it, also my PC muscle never contracted at all. Sometimes it would feel like I was going to climax (like the feeling right before) but I didn't it. So I decided start j/o normally but since I focused mainly on the head earlier most of the sensation was coming from there. So I when i climax my PC stayed relax and cum just oozed out (that normal?). Then my pc started squeezing alittle bit but it was after i came. So I didnt lose any interest like normal after the first time. So I just kept going and came again like 20 secs after the first one it was better than the first. And still didnt get out of the mood but after the 2nd time I came. I became even more sensitive so I couldnt take so I decide to stop. But even now I could still keep going I havent lost the  feeling but I'm too sensitive right . So you got any advice for overcoming the sensitivy after the second. OH and thank you for the help so far I think I got it right .

wetpole

Bronze Member 

Reg : 04/25/2004

Date Posted: 04/25/2004 8:41 AM               

Reply to : FumingPole do you have a photo of what you call palming could you explain how to do this?

Date Posted: 03/02/2004 11:50 AMGreetings everybody! I'm kinda new here (this is my first post), but not really. I've been visiting this site since October last year (2003), and I can say I learned a lot. Was busy that's why I joined just now.I've been researching the web about MMOrg, found several sites and stumbled upon Darkwhite's post. I tried the technique with my palm, but what do you expect, I lost control. The sensation was unbearable which lead me to just choking the chicken, in short, unsuccessful. Then it came to me that discipline should be exercised. So several days after, I went again, this time combining this technique with the proper breathing technique. I surrendered to the sensation it gave to my body and it really was a different and ecstatic experience. I had my first DryOrgasm. The cum did not

FumingPole

Platinum Member 

Date Posted: 04/25/2004 9:48 PM                       

I think I was successful tonight. Ok so this time I just got some vaseline. And just rubbedthe head only, the sensitivity was very very intense. I was thinking of stopping, it was a mixed of good with too much sensitivity. But I kept goingat it, also my PC muscle never contracted at all. Sometimes it would feel like I was going to climax (like the feeling right before) but I didn't it. So I decided start j/o normally but since I focused mainly on the head earlier most of the sensation was coming from there. So I when i climax my PC stayed relax and cum just oozed out (that normal?). Then my pc started squeezing alittle bit but it was after i came. So I didnt lose any interest like normal after the first time. So I just keptgoing and came again like 20 secs after the first one

Hey BB! You have no idea how my heart is leaping while I'm reading your post! I genuinely feel happy that I am able to share my technique and actually have another buddy experience what I have been feeling/experiencing!

Hats off to you my buddy! I believe in time you'll also be able to have an MMO even if you don't start with Glans stimulation. I'll be more than happy to help you out!

Hey bud, about your question, the oozing cum is just what should happen. If you'll review my FUMINGPOLE'S HOW TO, it says there that it should just ooze out instead of squirting. So it's a yes buddy, YOU GOT IT RIGHT!

I just have a question though. Do you continue your stimulation while you're in climax? If yes, what stimulation do you do?

Please don't stop from exploring buddy, I have several suggestions to you that would greatly change your description of masturbation, sex, and climax (I now have a different description of them).

I'm looking forward to hear about your progress. Goodness I'm so happy! Peace!

FumingPole

Platinum Member 

Date Posted: 04/25/2004 9:59 PM                       

Reply to : wetpole

Reply to : FumingPole do you have a photo of what you call palming could you explain how to do this?

Hey wetpole! Welcome to the board! Hope I can help you out here.

Please take time to read this entire thread wetpole, that is both page 1 and 2. You will learn definitely along the way. I also posted "FUMINGPOLE'S HOW TO." There I described in detail how to start with my technique. That is something to start with. And you will also read that I have four stages in my learning process, so the HOW TO is just really something to start with. But nevertheless, this HOW TO is the FOUNDATION of the technique. I'll gladly put up a photo of the Palming technique and the different Hand Positions. I'll just get clearance. Good luck mate, patience should be exercised here. Peace.

sammiad

Bronze Member 

Date Posted: 04/28/2004 5:11 AM             

hiya again.. sry i keep forgetting to return to here... i find it helpful..... ive just been fisting all the time. and sometimes trying pc practises. ive read through everything that been since i left. and i think i relate to BB . palming  does not work for me either... or atleast not after a possible long time but i may get bored and return to fisting. like BB i can push/clench my pc and increase please and bring on ejactulation.

and like fuming i too am happy for you , it also makes me happy becuase its like i can achieve it too. so now ill return again later in the hope that there is more help on how i can fist and make my cum ooze out... cuase im still trying to get aht to happen.

ohh questions. these are just things to help me collect my thought about what i should be doing with light to the new infomation. firstly as i said i push to bring it on cuase i can hold back and last a long time  (by fisting this is) . is it wrong to tense to bring it on? cuase other wise i dont think id ever cum.

secondly by not clenching the cum should ooze out right?

oh and by palming , i learnt it from www.jackingworld.com a technique called rosebudding... if my memory serves me well.

cheers and speak to you later

FumingPole

Platinum Member 

Date Posted: 04/29/2004 1:42 AM                       

hiya again.. sry i keep forgetting to return to here... i find it helpful..... ive just been fisting all the time. and sometimes trying pc practises. ive read through everything that been since i left. and i think i relate to BB . palming does not work for me either... or atleast not after a possible long time but i may get bored and return to fisting. like BB i can push/clench my pc and increase please and bring on ejactulation.and like fuming i too am happy for you , it also makes me happy becuase its like i can achieve it too. so now ill return again later in the hope that there is more help on how i can fist and make my cum ooze out... cuase im still trying to get aht to happen.ohh questions. these are just things to help me collect my thought about what i should be doing with light to the new infomation. firstly as i said i push to bring it on cuase i can hold back and last a long time (by fisting this is). is it wrong to tense to bring it on? cuase other wise i dont think id ever cum.

Hey Sammiad, I missed you. If you read BB's post, he said that while he was fisting, his PC muscles were relaxed until he was on climax. So the clenching thing might not help. Not that I'm saying that it's wrong, because I can remember that I made post where I said that I fisted (which caused my PC muscles to clench all the time), but I was able to shut the PC muscles off from clenching while I crossed PONR. I believe I can do this because I knew how orgasm without PC clenching feels like.
Suggestion #1. I'm suggesting then that you start without ever clenching your PC muscles until the end. But I'm thinking maybe we can modify it a bit for you.
Suggestion # 2. Fist the usual way, but breathe properly with your belly. When orgasm is inevitable, switch to the Second Hand Position (in which the picture is provided on the post after this particular one). Again breathe properly while crossing PONR.
Tell me if it works buddy.

secondly by not clenching the cum should ooze out right?

Yup!

oh and by palming , i learnt it from www.jackingworld.com a technique called rosebudding... if my memory serves me well.

Yes that is it.

cheers and speak to you later

Keep us posted. Peace.

FumingPole

Platinum Member 

Date Posted: 04/29/2004 1:44 AM                       

Here is a link for the pictures of

The Different Hand Positions

that I took myself. Hope it helps.

Anonymous

Date Posted: 04/29/2004 2:50 AM           

Reply to : FumingPole

Reply to : sammiadhiya again.. sry i keep forgetting to return to here... i find it helpful..... ive just been fisting all the time. and sometimes trying pc practises. ive read through everything that been since i left. and i think i relate to BB . palming does not work for me either... or atleast not after a possible long time but i may get bored and return to fisting. like BB i can push/clench my pc and increase please and bring on ejactulation.

I know what you mean. When I tense myself up and fist I can get the climax faster. When I relax though it takes longer. But taking longer to get to climax is a good thing right? I'm not talking about palming here just talking about fisting. So it does take a bit longer but it feels better once you get to that point at a slower rate.

Ok questions i got are when I palm I can't get climax, I get to the part alittle before I climax and I stuck there so I can having an orgasm while palming. But I also never did it the way it is in your pictures. So thanks for the pics ill try it take way.

BB
Anonymous

Date Posted: 04/29/2004 2:52 AM           

I forgot to put in the name but that was my post ^^^^^^^^^

FumingPole

Platinum Member 

Date Posted: 04/29/2004 3:24 AM                       

I forgot to put in the name but that was my post ^^^^^^^^^

Hey BB, try out also my Suggestion #2 to Sammiad. Be careful though, you might break your neck muscles if you bang your head too much. It should result into a very very ecstatic orgasm that you won't forget. Peace.

BB
Anonymous

Date Posted: 04/29/2004 3:30 AM           

I now like just palming instead of fisting. Just focusing on the head is much more intense I wanna reach orgasm this way. I will try your suggestion. Thanks for all the help

FumingPole

Platinum Member 

Date Posted: 04/29/2004 3:34 AM                       

I now like just palming instead of fisting. Just focusing on the head is much more intense I wanna reach orgasm this way. I will try your suggestion. Thanks for all the help

You can Palm faster if you want to reach orgasm. That is what I do if I want to reach climax fast using the Palm technique. I use the First Hand Position and rub the Glans in a very quick up and down movement, then my eyeballs involuntarily roll up due to the very intense feeling it sends me. Peace.

BB
Anonymous

Date Posted: 04/29/2004 4:14 AM           

i cant orgasm a third time. I can get the first one down. I orgasm and cum oozes out and my pc muscle stays relaxed and I can keep going the second time I orgasm it contracted alittle but it still oozes. But after that Im too sensitive and then the sensitivity goes away completely so I cant get any pleasure but my sex drive isnt gone. So I guess the second one is a half orgasm?  At the beginning my goal was 2 but now its 3 but the third I cant get.

FumingPole

Platinum Member 

Date Posted: 04/29/2004 8:18 PM                       

i cant orgasm a third time. I can get the first one down. I orgasm and cum oozes out and my pc muscle stays relaxed and I can keep going the second time I orgasm it contracted alittle but it still oozes. But after that Im too sensitive and then the sensitivity goes away completely so I cant get any pleasure butmy sex drive isnt gone. So I guess the second one is a half orgasm? At the beginning my goal was 2 but now its 3 but the third I cant get.

Nice to hear that from you BB. That is exactly what I experienced when I first tried to go for a 3-try orgasm. What I did on my first try was sleep with a hard-on after realizing that it has been getting hard to reach a third orgasm then. And yes, the sex drive definitely was not an inch gone. On my second attempt after two days, after the second orgasm, I continued stroking for almost an hour on my FHM mags, and I did not have a sign of cumming. What came to me then was I could be bringing my girl to orgasm again and again without me stopping from thrusting. It made me realize also that Male Multiple Orgasm is also about feelings and emotion, not just physical satisfaction. After my FHM stack was emptied, I tried to simulate making love to the woman I love, and felt I was 'making love to her' not just having sex with her (I'm talking to myself here, no pun intended). This made it for me, I was getting closer to orgasm but I decided to ejaculate. When I straightened out my legs, my pace towards climax accelerated and I blew out a very wild ejaculation that I did not know I can do. I don't know if I helped out with your question but I hope I did.
Again my heart is leaping to have known that what I experienced and have been experiencing can also be achieved by other guys. Peace.

sammiad

Bronze Member 

Date Posted: 04/30/2004 5:35 AM             

i think that when i fist i just clench when i want to... or at least involintary towards the end....  so if you have a suggestion for the modification of #1 that would be helpful..... i have not tried #2 and becuase i have forgotten what the post said did you say just before the PONR to use glan stimulation? or was it just after fisting for a little while?

also there is a chat thing in here right? do people use it and if so when do you generally get on here?

Anonymous

Date Posted: 05/01/2004 2:27 AM           

Well since my glan is super sensitive, I desensitize a bit while fisting. SO I fist myself til i get close then I stimulate the head so itll get use to touch do it til its sensitive to keep touching it. Then fist til your close to orgasm then switch to palming.

wetpole

Bronze Member 

Date Posted: 05/02/2004 11:56 AM               

Reply to : FumingPole I saw the pictures of your hand positions and that answered my question perfectly. I was stimulating my frenulum, just the opposite of what I was supposed to be doing. I am going to try and do it the correct way and let you know.

Hey wetpole! Welcome to the board! Hope I can help you out here.Please take time to read this entire thread wetpole, that is both page 1 and 2. You will learn definitely along the way. I also posted "FUMINGPOLE'S HOW TO." There I described in detail how to start with my technique. That is something to start with. And you will also read that I have four stages in my learning process, so the HOW TO is just really something to start with. But nevertheless, this HOW TO is the FOUNDATION of the technique. I'll gladly put up a photo of the Palming technique and the different Hand Positions. I'll just get clearance. Good luck mate, patience should be

Anonymous

Date Posted: 05/03/2004 3:50 AM           

i think that when i fist i just clench when i want to... or at least involintary towards the end.... so if you have a suggestion for the modification of #1 that would be helpful.....

Hello sammiad. I suggest you take the second suggestion.

i have not tried #2 and becuase i have forgotten what the post said did you say just before the PONR to use glan stimulation? or was it just after fisting for a little while?

It's just before PONR buddy.

also there is a chat thing in here right? do people use it and if so when do you generally get on here?

Yes, there's a chat thing here, and I would be glad if I can chat with you. Generally, I go here from 9:00 am to 12 pm, and check like thrice in the afternoon. My time zone is +8:00 Beijing Time. Check my profile to know my Yahoo, MSN, and AIM handles. Peace.

FumingPole

Platinum Member 

Date Posted: 05/03/2004 3:52 AM                       

i think that when i fist i just clench when i want to... or at least involintary towards the end.... so if you have a suggestion for the modification of #1 that would be helpful.....

Hello sammiad. I suggest you take the second suggestion.

i have not tried #2 and becuase i have forgotten what the post said did you say just before the PONR to use glan stimulation? or was it just after fisting for a little while?

It's just before PONR buddy.

Yes, there's a chat thing here, and I would be glad if I can chat with you. Generally, I go here from 9:00 am to 12 pm, and check like thrice in the afternoon. My time zone is +8:00 Beijing Time. Check my profile to know my Yahoo, MSN, and AIM handles. Peace.

m760

Bronze Member 

Reg : 02/07/2004

Date Posted: 05/03/2004 8:42 PM           

I am sorry to tell that I had tried many times, with no vail. I did not experience any dry orgasm. Still wet ones, after 30 minutes or so each time. I feel frustrated.

FumingPole

Platinum Member 

Date Posted: 05/04/2004 3:58 AM                       

Reply to : m760

I am sorry to tell that I had tried many times, with no vail. I did not experience any dry orgasm. Still wet ones, after 30 minutes or so each time. I feel frustrated.

Hey brother, don't give up now. I have a suggestion for your now. You told me that glans stimulation gave you good feelings. What you do is jerk off any way you want (but I suggest do some glans stimulation), and when you are about to cross PONR, switch to the Second Hand Position. Pictures are provided somewhere up there, in my previous posts on these second page of this thread. While doing this, do the correct breathing. Tell me what happens, ok? Peace bro.

FirstTimer
Anonymous

Date Posted: 05/15/2004 12:49 AM           

I tried using the palming technique this evening. I found the sensation VERY hard to endure.. but if I breathed deep in belly I could continue. I didn't feel that I would ever cum like this though. I had to do straight fistting to get close and then tried to palm my way over the top.. but it didn't work.. the closer I get to the PONR the more tention I feel in all of the muscles including PC.

What should I be doing differently?

DarkWhite

Bronze Member 

Reg : 05/10/2003

Date Posted: 05/15/2004 1:56 PM                   

Hi everyone,

Didn't realise how long it had been since I'd posted last, been so busy with work and life. But wow, it's great to see some new faces on these boards and to catch up on everyone's progress!

FumingPole is doing great in fielding everyone's questions. Much of his advice is pretty much as I would have written, so it seems we're both on the same track. But I keep reading the same kind of questions appear here again and again, some of which I'd like to address, if it helps.

I'll re-introduce myself for any new-comers .. I'm DarkWhite who posted the original glans stimulation method for MMO at my personal website http://www.users.on.net/darkwhite. I don't have a doctorate in sexology, nor am I trying to sell you any courses or books. I just happened to have been extremely lucky to have been taught this method by a previous partner, and sharing my experience in the hope that others might benefit.

While FumingPole's appoach to MMO and mine are basically the same (glans stimulation), there are some fundamental differences to keep in mind when reading my posts. The most obvious being that FumingPole applies glans stimulation to masturbation, while my method is an oral one. I am also a gay guy, and all of my experience has been with other guys. That is not to say that we can't learn from each other, or that you can't use these methods with your girlfriend instead of a boyfriend.

Basically, I learnt this from direct experience, without reading anything about about PC Muscles, Keggle Exercises, Ballooning or any other technique, and thus I don't (knowingly) use any of these methods. Therefore, I will try to keep jargon to a minimum. While I don't doubt that any of these methods can be beneficial for sexual performance, and I don't discourage anyone from experimenting or using them, I don't believe that any of them are necessary to achieve MMO via the glans stimulation method I describe. Futhermore, some of these relate to different methods of MMO, and I feel that discussion of them in a glans stimuation thread only confuses the discussion in the minds of those who haven't fully understood the goal or method of achieving MMO via glans stimulation.

I will attempt to address some issues that I have noticed recurring since my last post:

Lubricant (yes, this one is for you, Sammiad)

If you're doing this manually, then some form of lubricant can be helpful. If you're living at home with parents, then a bottle of WetStuff or KY beside your bed might not be appropriate, but I find that soaping up your palm in the shower is a discreet substitute that works well.

PC Muscles

Just ignore them! I didn't even know what PC Muscles were until I started reading about MMO. With the glans stimulation method, you are NOT trying to "prevent" ejaculation using PC Muscles .. that is a discussion for a different method of MMO. If you ever find yourself in a position to have to prevent ejaculation, then you're probably not doing glans stimulation (or not doing it correctly). With proper glans stimuation, you should avoid stimulating the frenulum (the area under-side the head where the foreskin gathers) which is the area which triggers the ejaculation response. In theory, with glans stimulation, you shouldn't ever feel the NEED to ejaculate!

Point of No Return (PONR).

You should NOT be trying to get close to the PONR. You should NOT be trying to achieve any kind of ejaculation. You should NOT be trying to achieve anything resembling a "traditional" orgasm. If you EVER reach the PONR, then you've gone TOO FAR, which means it's GAME OVER!

Glans Stimulation

Then what is it we are trying to achieve? This whole thing is about glans stimulation. Once you're hard and aroused (and you can use any method you like to get there), then start using glans stimulation, and continue with glans stimulation throughout! This is not to say you shouldn't switch occasionally between fisting and palming if you want to, you should do whatever you enjoy doing, after all, but realise that continued glans stimulation is the path to MMO.

Sensitivity

Rubbing the head can be extremely sensitive for uncut guys, and can sometimes cause very little sensation for circumcised guys. If you fall into either category, it is perfectly okay to switch between fisting and palming (or switching between licking just the head or going down on the whole shaft, if you're doing this orally) to either ease off on the intensity, or to increase the level of arousal, as the case may be. But please remember two points:

stimulating the glans IS extremely senstive .. understandably, you might want to ease off from time-to-time; however, the whole point is to persist and break through the other side to continuous waves of orgasm, and you won't achieve this if you back down each time.

stimulating the frenulum (the area where the foreskin gathers under-side the head) is a trigger for ejaculation, so if you do give yourself an occasional relief from glans stimulation, just be careful you don't get close to ejaculating, because that means game over!

Breathing

If glans stimulation is too senstive for you, breathing helps big time! Slow, deep breathing has been suggested, but I've found that when someone is rubbing the head of my cock vigourously with their tongue, I can be biting my pillow or panting my lungs out like a rabid dog! Breathe any way that helps you cope or endure the sensation, whether that be deep and slow, or fast and furious.

Preventing Ejaculation

Some guys have claimed ejaculating even with glans stimulation alone. One way to avoid this is by spreding your legs wide (either spread-eagled, or feet together in frog-like position if you like). If you stretch your legs out straight together, however, you are much more likely to ejaculate. Alternatively, I have found that having one leg bent at the knee over the side of the bed can work well also.

Multiple Orgasms

Some guys hear "Multiple Orgasm", and are thinking of orgasms they've had in the past, and expecting to experience those, one after another. I think many guys have the wrong expectations, which is perfectly understandable, because how can you understand something you've never experienced before? I also think because of this, even when doing the glans stimuation correctly, many try too hard to achieve some kind of "orgasm". Everyone wants results! The only advice I can offer is .. don't! This technique isn't so much about trying to "achieve" something, as it is about "surrendering" to something or "letting go". Try to relax, and set aside any expectations you might have. By persisting with the instense glans stimulation, at some point, you will make the break-through .. and often when you least expect it! I don't think anyone can really tell you how, as it is a personal experience that everyone has to make for themselves. But once you've done it once, you will know how to do it again. We can only describe how it worked for us, and hope that you find your own path.

Wet vs Dry Orgasms

Because glans stimulated orgasms have been described as Dry Orgasms, I think some guys may still be thinking of "regular" orgasms without the mess. This isn't really the case. I don't experience these the same way as standard orgasms. They are waves of continous orgasmic pleasure. Once I am aroused, they can last continously for as long as my glans is stimulated - a brief moment from a tongue rub, or non-stop for ten minutes or more from an intense oral session, and these can be repeated instantly with no refractory period, as often as desired, for hours even!

FumingPole has described oozing cum during his "dry" orgasms. From everything else he has described, I do believe he is experiencing glans stimulated orgasms. Maybe he is very prone to pre-cum or oozing. On the other hand, I very rarely ooze or pre-cum. While I probably do ooze or pre-cum a little more during continuous orgasms, it isn't much or very noticable. I had a friend who would ooze a continuous stream of pre-cum from his cock the whole time I fucked him, and I have known other guys to be heavy pre-cummers, one Indian guy I knew ALWAYS had wet briefs, because of a continous leakage of pre-cum! But I think these tend to be the exceptions than the norm.

All I am trying to say is that I don't think much importance should be given to whether or not you ooze or pre-cum during these continous orgasms. I think the danger here is for guys trying to achieve some form of standard orgasm accompanied by a slow ooze of ejaculation. You need to get the idea across that any flow of cum, however diminished, is NOT a requirement. Unless you are prone to oozing or pre-cum, then it is more likely a sign that you have gone too far, and come too close to the PONR (ESPECIALLY if this is accompanied by any throbbing, however slight). Guys who are prone to ooze or pre-cum will probably do so during any moment of prolonged high arousal, while those that don't probably won't. What I am trying to eliminate here is any remaining confusion of associating ejaculation to orgasm, thinking these to be regular orgasms without the spurt, this is NOT the case.

Well, that's all the advice I have for round one. I hope to be back with more soon 

DarkWhite
http://www.users.on.net/darkwhite

Administrator:
DarkWhite

Bronze Member 

Reg : 05/10/2003

Date Posted: 05/15/2004 4:03 PM                   

Ok questions i got are when I palm I can't get climax, I get to the part alittle before I climax and I stuck there so I can having an orgasm while palming. But I also never did it the way it is in your pictures. So thanks for the pics ill try it take way.

Hi BB, and welcome to the forum.

First up, I fear by your language that you might be expecting standard orgasms without the spurt? I wouldn't describe my "continuous orgasms" as "climaxes". They don't peak, then end. Instead, they peak, and peak, and go on peaking!

Also, I wouldn't be expecting results quite so soon. You first have to reach the "unbearably sensitive" stage of glans stimulation. Only then can you think about what may lie on the other side.

Have a read of my post above, I think it might help enlighten you.

Ahhh, now I think you're getting somewhere! "Just focusing on the head is much more intense" is exactly the glans stimulation stage I was referring to. Though "I wanna reach orgasm this way" I still fear you're expecting the regular orgasm? Anyway, persevere, and you should break-through to the next stage.

You can Palm faster if you want to reach orgasm. That is what I do if I want to reach climax fast using the Palm technique. I use the First Hand Position and rub the Glans in a very quick up and down movement, then my eyeballs involuntarily roll up due to the very intense feeling it sends me. Peace.

Yes, this describes it well! Definitely, fast palming can produce the sensatons required to push you BEYOND any intensity you thought you were capable of enduring, and through to the next stage .. continous orgasms!

i cant orgasm a third time. I can get the first one down. I orgasm and cum oozes out and my pc muscle stays relaxed and I can keep going the second time I orgasm it contracted alittle but it still oozes. But after that Im too sensitive and then the sensitivity goes away completely so I cant get any pleasure but my sex drive isnt gone. So I guess the second one is a half orgasm? At the beginning my goal was 2 but now its 3 but the third I cant get.

Wow, is sounds like you might be on the verge!

It might be that you've achieved:

a couple of MMOs before it became too intense to continue, which might happen if its your first experience and you found it overwhelming;

two standard orgasms, one after the other, but suppressing ejaculation; or

a MMO followed by a standard orgasm without ejaculation, which kicked in the refractory period ending the session.

When you describe orgasm, cum oozing, contractions, and loss of sensitivity, it does sound like possible standard orgasm without ejaculation. However, having achieved two of these and maintaining your sex drive, sounds like possible MMO. Do any of these sound like what you experienced?

The real test will be whether you can maintain a single EXTENDED orgasm over several minutes, and whether this is repeatable without any refractory period? These are what I refer to as "continous orgasms" rather than "multiple orgasms", because they aren't repeatable normal orgasms, but rather orgasms which last for as long as your glans is stimulated, in theory indefinitely!

Looking forward to hearing of your progress!

Reply to : First Timer [Anonymous]

I tried using the palming technique this evening. I found the sensation VERY hard to endure.. but if I breathed deep in belly I could continue. I didn't feel that I would ever cum like this though. I had to do straight fistting to get close and then tried to palm my way over the top.. but it didn't work.. the closer I get to the PONR the more tention I feel in all of the muscles including PC.

What should I be doing differently?

It IS very hard to endure, and this is a good thing, because it means you're on the right track! Breathing definitely helps.

When you say that you don't feel that you would ever cum like that .. that is probably because you can only relate to what you already know .. a standard orgasm. You probably won't feel that you could ever cum like that, because you've never cum like that before! It doesn't feel very pleasurable, just intense and difficult to endure. But persevere with it, embrace the intensity, give into it, push beyond it, relax, focus, learn to control it, don't let it control you, and breathe ..

I can totally understand how you're feeling, because I felt exactly the same way when I first experienced it. I guess I was fortunate in a way, that I was with someone who had done it before, and knew what he was doing. He was stimulating my glans orally. We tried several times over a period of a week or two. I didn't understand or believe what he was trying to do, but I tried. I think what helped me, was that because someone else was performing it on me, I didn't have much control. While I could push him off any time it really became unbearable (and I probably did, many times!), for the most part, I was just lying there, squirming in the bed, panting my lungs out, biting my pillow, fighting the sensations, or trying to endure them. I think this is how I made the break-through .. that I really didn't have much choice but to learn to deal with it .. somehow. And then, of course, somehow .. I did! And it totally changed my life!

Anyway, I hope this helps in some small way .. maybe just as encouragement not to give up, if nothing else. It doesn't sound like it makes much sense .. but believe me, when you make the break-through, you'll be like "WOW!"

DarkWhite
http://www.users.on.net/darkwhite

Message edited by: DarkWhite on 05/15/2004 20:22:29[Server Time/GMT -8 Pacific Time]

FumingPole

Platinum Member 

Date Posted: 05/18/2004 2:53 AM                       

Thanks for helping out Darkwhite. That was a lot of help.

And guys, MMO is really worth practicing, and when you make the break through, you'll definitely say "WOW!" again and again.

Peace.

wetpole

Bronze Member 

Date Posted: 05/20/2004 11:54 PM               

fuming pole i would like to be able to watch you do the hand positions to make sure i am doing them the correct way and speed, and try to match you. would that be possible?

FumingPole

Platinum Member 

Date Posted: 05/21/2004 12:41 AM                       

Reply to : wetpole

fuming pole i would like to be able to watch you do the hand positions to make sure i am doing them the correct way and speed, and try to match you. would that be possible?

c",)

Funkenstein
Anonymous

Date Posted: 05/24/2004 10:44 AM           

Hey guys, I just discovered this forum last night when I was taking another curious "google exploration"...

I took a look at this method, and after reading a ton of pages about it, decided to give it a shot...I lubed up, and quickly discovered that rubbing the glans/"pee hole" of my penis is counter-productive...I don't get aroused at all, and instead feel a strong temptation to pee.  I think I'm doing it ALL WRONG, or maybe I'm just unlucky...I was circumcized, does this have something to do with it?  Anyway, I decided to "pump it" today instead with the traditional fist method, and with the breathing discovered that I lasted a lot longer (I think this was because I was concentrating more on the breathing method instead of getting aroused).

I think it's all a mental block, but could someone give me a hand?  I'd appreciate that.  Thanks.

FumingPole

Platinum Member 

Date Posted: 05/28/2004 4:53 AM                       

Reply to : Funkenstein [Anonymous]

Hey guys, I just discovered this forum last night when I was taking another curious "google exploration"...

Welcome to the forum Funkenstein!

I took a look at this method, and after reading a ton of pages about it, decided to give it a shot...I lubed up, and quickly discovered that rubbing the glans/"pee hole" of my penis is counter-productive... I don't get aroused at all, and instead feel a strong temptation to pee. I think I'm doing it ALL WRONG,

I know how difficult it is to accept the new sensation of this kind of stimulation. Breathing correctly will greatly help in accepting the sensation. Check out also the pic I posted. Focus on the head, not on the pee-hole. Giving in to the sensation is the idea of the technique.

or maybe I'm just unlucky...I was circumcized, does this have something to do with it?

I'm cut too, so it doesn't matter if you are too.

Anyway, I decided to "pump it" today instead with the traditional fist method, and with the breathing discovered that I lasted alotlonger (I think this was because I was concentrating more on the breathing method instead of getting aroused).I think it's all a mental block, but could someone give me a hand.

Make the breathing automatic, to the point that you're not thinking of it. And I know that I'll be having a continuous orgasm when I feel like I'm going to pee, and if I continue the unbearable stimulation, I ooze cum like river instead of peeing. Give in to the feeling, don't fight it. Peace.

sammiad

Bronze Member 

Date Posted: 06/29/2004 6:55 PM             

hello... i think i might try reading back above again.. but that may take me some time... right well... ive recently like a couple of times.. some how managed to kindof make it ooze out... well i suppose it partially oozed.. not sure how i managed it. but agter that i went limp again. i did not try to mantian erect or anythign. what should i be trying now? ill keep trying to make it ooze out, its a different experiance to shooting, but think i prefer shooting unless i can get somewhere else with oozing.. thanks and bye again

Jack-in-the-box

Bronze Member 

Reg : 07/05/2004

Date Posted: 07/05/2004 5:17 AM               

Hi.

I have been poking in here reading posts for a while (with special interest in both DarkWhite's and FumingPole's techniques.) I began to do a little experimenting and I think I have discovered something that might be helpful.

I, myself, have not been able to endure very much autostimulation of the glans. I find that I become completely flaccid within ten seconds of starting glans stimulation, no matter how aroused I was beforehand. Slowly building up close to the PONR with a combination of both normal up-and-down and glans stimulation helps me to get farther when I do switch to just glans, but I have had no sucess in breaking-through as of yet. Now for the real discovery:

I found that if I lubed up real good with a slick, watery lube, and then jacked off to a normal orgasm, my glans would become EXTREMELY sensitive from the second my orgasm started till about 5 seconds after it was over. I found that if I vigorously massage my glans, starting right at the height of my normal orgasm, I feel a warm sensation building up from my balls toward the head of my penis. If I continue, it makes my legs vibrate somewhat uncontrollably and my back arch slightly. It is extremely pleasurable, but only lasts a few seconds before I am once again completely flaccid. And spent.

I don't know what this means, but I suspect that I have been somewhere close to where I am trying to get, only I need to pass the PONR to get there, and that spoils the fun. If you have any thoughts or comments on this, I would appreciate them.

Happy jacking!

FumingPole

Platinum Member 

Date Posted: 07/06/2004 3:50 AM                       

I found another easy way to have MMO with this technique.

Stroke yourself the usual way (Fisting), occassionaly stimulating the Glans (head). When PONR is near, just before cumming, switch to Hand Position 2 or Hand Position 1, and don't stop stroking this way vigorously, with legs bent as usual and breathing properly while cumming. I've had two friends experience MMO in just a day by doing this. Hope this helps.
Peace. I found another easy way to have MMO with this technique.

Message edited by: FumingPole on 07/06/2004 23:56:00[Server Time/GMT -8 Pacific Time]

Smoochy
Anonymous

Date Posted: 07/07/2004 1:15 AM           

Hi There.

I've been reading this site with much interest. I've been practicing what I think are similar techniques for some time, and I wanted to share them to see if they sound familiar and see if there is more for me to learn.

When I go at it, I'm able to use what I guess you would call the "stop - start" method to get very very close to the PONR. I'm typically fisting when I do this, but I've had good success with only two fingers on the shaft (not touching the head or even near it at all). I can then sustain what I have been calling "near orgasm" nearly indefinitely. For about the last year, I've found that I've been able to achieve what Fuming Pole referenced earlier. I can relax just at the PONR and feel a load of cum pour into the base of my rod. I can then contract my PC and shoot a single shot up to my neck. I can do this over and over. I've shot out 5 wads at a max before I've finally decided to put myself over the top (and I typically still have a substantial load of cum when I do finally climax). I've even been able to achieve this (with only one pre shot) with my partner by pulling out of her and shooting onto her belly and then continuing on until we were both ready to cum.

I've tried a bit of the glans stimulation that you suggest. It's very enjoyable in itself, though I don't think I've experienced what you describe as a multiple yet that way. Any thoughts?

Glad to find others out there...

Smoochy

FumingPole

Platinum Member 

Date Posted: 07/07/2004 2:43 AM                       

Reply to : Smoochy [Anonymous]

Hi There.I've been reading this site with much interest. I've been practicing what I think are similar techniques for some time, and I wanted to share them to see if they sound familiar and see if there is more for me to learn.When I go at it, I'm able to use what I guess you would call the "stop - start" method to get very very close to the PONR. I'm typically fisting when I do this, but I've had good success with only two fingers on the shaft (not touching the head or even near it at all). I can then sustain what I have been calling "near orgasm" nearly indefinitely. For about the last year, I've found that I've been able to achieve what Fuming Pole referenced earlier. I can relax just at the PONR and feel a load of cum pour into the base of my rod. I can then contract my PC and shoot a single shot up to my neck. I can do this over and over. I've shot out 5 wads at a max before I've finally decided to put myself over the top (and I typically still have a substantial load of cum when I do finally climax). I've even been able to achieve this (with only one pre shot) with my partner by pulling out of her and shooting onto her belly and then continuing on until we were both ready to cum.

I've tried a bit of the glans stimulation that you suggest. It's very enjoyable in itself, though I don't think I've experienced what you describe as a multiple yet that way. Any thoughts?

Glad to find others out there...

Smoochy

I believe what you're experiencing is somewhat the same of what I've been doing, it's just that you can easily relax your PC muscles. Hats off to you man. The technique I'm showing (posted on 07-06-04) shows how to literally shut off the PC muscles from contracting during PONR.

Hey Smoochy, you have pretty strong PC muscles to be able to shoot far and to be able to relax them during PONR. Just keep on exploring your body and share with us your discoveries eh? You're one lucky guy.

Peace.

Experimenter
Anonymous

Date Posted: 07/11/2004 2:25 PM           

After reading about glans stimulation on this forum and DarkWhite's site, I gave it a go. My first time was not a great success; I didn't have an orgasm of any kind. But I had something interesting happen which encouraged me to continue.

I lay on my back in bed and lubed and rubbed my glans (I am cut BTW) with the heel of my hand. At first the sensation was very intense, and I found myself wincing. I practiced some deep breathing and relaxation, and it got easier to take. I was not able to maintain an erection while rubbing my glans, but I continued the stimulation while holding the underside of my penis with my other hand.

I stopped after about twenty minutes, because I kind of got bored with the technique. Then I just relaxed on my bed. I no longer felt horny, but I was not tired either (like after ejaculating.) I was in an almost trance-like state. After a while I noticed that the area underneath my groin was very warm, and radiating heat. My upper body felt very cool, and I was extremely relaxed all over, yet energized at the same time. I felt like energy was radiating from my groin through my body. Overall it was a subtle, but very interesting state, and I am going to experiment with this again.

I'd like to know if any of this is similar to what others have experienced with the glans stimulation technique.

Anonymous

Date Posted: 07/16/2004 2:18 AM           

HOW do you do it! I want to set those DRY THROBS in motion .........

I have actually been lurking here for about a year and have done
some PC Muscle work. I always seem to clamp down too late as I can't
seem to stop the CUM........Maybe my PC Muscle is not strong enough
just yet.

I did attempt once again a few nites ago and I was successfull in
only leting a bit of semen ooze out of my dick.....My HARD dick
then went semi-hard and I put it away for the night that way. Maybe
I'm ready to try to hold back ALL the CUM and go for those THROBING
DRY ORGASMS.......That is my goal.....to be able to do this OVER and
OVER and OAVE again!

I also experimented with letting the PC muscle RELAX right before
PONR.....Have you ever had any luck with this method?? I seem to get
CLOSER and CLOSER with this method but don't actually experience teh
DRY THROBS......and that is what I'm after.......THOSE DELICIOUS DRY
THROBS!!

Any advise would be appreciated

Kutso

Bronze Member 

Reg : 08/10/2004

Date Posted: 08/10/2004 1:03 PM             

A truly great post FumingPole!

I tried the method you describe, and I followed every step that you have written down in this post. And I found that when my orgasm came, the sperm just oozed out of the tip of my dick, like you described it. But when it was over my erection went down, and I kinda losed interest in continuing to masturbate. What could be wrong? Because If I have understood right, with your method one would want to continue for a long time with a raging erection.

BB
Anonymous

Date Posted: 08/20/2004 1:30 AM           

I havent posted in about a month or two. But tonight I came 4 times in a row. I stimulate the glans (head), til I'm about to burst. When it feels really really good and intense, like its so much intensity and pleasure and you cant release it. With glan stimulation you cant cum. If you can your doing it wrong. With me I have a certain part of the head that just gets me going. Mine is like the bottom right corner

8======D
_______^  there. It's like my g spot. :P

But anyway stimulation there is like over the top for me. So yea when I'm like about to pop. I switch to fisting, since the head has been getting so much pleasure when you start fisting, the shaft should feel kinda numb and your still getting alot of pleasure from the head and then when your about to cum. Like when your right about to cum. Switch back to glan(head) stimulation. Youll cum but you wont lose your sex drive after. Then fist again when your about to cum switch to glan stimulation. Do it over and over til you cant anymore. I got up to 4 times today. after the 4th time I couldnt anymore because I didnt switch to head stimulation when I came. Ill try to do more next time. But yea. Its good to implement multiple orgasms with continuous orgasm. and also if you get to the point where u cant take the glan stimulation anymore keep on going. Because you have to get the head so sensitive that when you start fisting most of the pleasure is still in the head. Also stopping for like 15 sec and starting again makes it feel good too.

Message edited by: ~ The MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM Forum ~ www.malemultiple.org moderator on 08/20/2004 02:03:19[Server Time/GMT -8 Pacific Time]

BB
Anonymous

Date Posted: 08/20/2004 1:37 AM           

Also with the head stimulation, its not the same feeling as an orgasm. Its a diferent kind of pleasure. So dont expect to be the feeling of an orgasm for a long time. Its a different pleasure that feels better but you also want it to stop. It's like a too much stop, but keep going also pleasure. SOrry hard to explain. But when your ready to start orgasming. You will have the feeling of an orgasm. But if you dont switch to glan stimulation when you cum. Youll lose your interest. Dont give up if you dont give it right the first time. It may take you a couple of times to get the timing right.

FumingPole

Platinum Member 

Date Posted: 09/13/2004 11:13 PM                       

Been a long time since I last posted. Have been busy here in the office.

Wow BB! Hats off to you man! Now you got it! I'm so happy to hear about your developments.
As you do your MMO, try doing Glans stimulation from start to end, that's another experience you can take.  Wow, I'm really happy to know that you were able to hit the pot! Congratulations man!

Pole here. Peace.

BB
Anonymous

Date Posted: 09/26/2004 5:28 AM           

Been a long time since I last posted. Have been busy here in the office.Wow BB! Hats off to you man! Now you got it! I'm so happy to hear about your developments.As you do your MMO, try doing Glans stimulation from start to end, that's another experience you can take.Wow, I'm really happy to know that you were able to hit the pot! Congratulations man!Pole here. Peace.

Hey whats up? What u mean by start to end? Like do the head stimulation from start to end? I can't really orgasm when doing it. Maybe I need to keep going longer? But like the stimulation gets like too much and I gotta release but its kinda a let down because the orgasm isnt the same feeling as the head stimulation. Thats why I try to get the head sensitive before I orgasm. Any tips?

BB
Anonymous

Date Posted: 09/26/2004 5:33 AM           

btw do you got an email or chat name so I could ask more questions?

FumingPole

Platinum Member 

Date Posted: 09/27/2004 12:10 AM                       

btw do you got an email or chat name so I could ask more questions?

Check out my profile, it's all there.
Peace.

FumingPole

Platinum Member 

Date Posted: 11/17/2004 11:02 PM                       

Sorry for being on just now. Been very busy in the office. Well I guess I'm back. I'll be more than happy to help out and answer questions in line with this technique I came to experience and learn.

Pole here. Peace.

romeo

Diamond Member 

Reg : 05/06/2003

Date Posted: 11/18/2004 11:33 AM             

Hi Fume,

Nice to see you back here. How are your MMO been doing? Have you reached a new level in your practice?

BB
Anonymous

Date Posted: 11/19/2004 10:41 AM           

Ok it's been a while. I haven't been doing MMO lately because its too messy. Anyway I'm gonna try again tonight and see how many orgasms I can have. Question: Am I supposed to cum each time or am I supposed to have dry orgasms?

veeper
Anonymous

Date Posted: 03/13/2005 5:34 AM           

Hey guyz,
I hit that forum and did only read this single thread until now. I haven't been thinkin so much of sex in a 'technical' way for me. But however, this thread is very interesting to read because it has to do with increased pleasure.
I hope this is the right place to ask somethin since you seem to have some experiences... 

1. Is it normal that the erection doesn't get lost after sex - no matter what I do on my own or w/t my girl?
2. I think after a cum the erection may be gone depending on how intense it was. After a short while - dunno cause I wouldn't look at the clock rather than my girl - I can go on.
3. Some months in the past I felt the pleasure during sex decreasing along with the amount of orgasms. Now I tried to think of the pleasure more than before and it doesn't decrease, maybe even the opposite.

daveybear

Bronze Member 

Reg : 03/28/2005

Date Posted: 03/29/2005 2:59 PM           

Hey everyone,
I just joined the forum today after having read over it last week. I have been trying to work with fumingpole's method, and have had some success. I have also read Dr. Lin's actionlove information, and am familiar with the breathing techniques that he employs. I find it very difficult to maintain an erection let alone get anywhere near PONR using the glans stimulation techniques. I just don't have that much feeling on my glans. I usually use the fisting technique to get myself close to orgasm, while maintaining a relaxed state of mind and using deep breathing. I recently have tried switching over to glans stimulation right before ejaculation. As soon as I switch over to glans stimulation, the sensation in my penis moves from that of orgasm to almost being numb. I do leak out prostatic fluid when I do this, I believe this is what people mean by the "cum oozing out". It's not gelatinous like ejaculate, and it just dribbles out. I maintain my erection when this happens, and can do this several times. However, if I go past the PONR and try to do glans stimulation, I achieve a more satisfying orgasmic feeling, but I ejaculate and lose my erection. I want the latter part in terms of the sensation, and the former part in terms of maintaining my erection. Any suggestions?

Thanks

romeo

Diamond Member 

Date Posted: 04/05/2005 4:59 AM             

Welcome to the Forum, Daveybear!

I think you should email Fumingpole.

daveybear

Bronze Member 

Reg : 03/28/2005

Date Posted: 04/10/2005 11:30 AM           

I did email fumingpole, and still have gotten no response. I will keep working at this, and hopefully people will offer some helpful suggestions.

romeo

Diamond Member 

Date Posted: 04/10/2005 1:51 PM             

Try emailing Darkwhite, he is the first one who popularized the method.

LuckyDucky
Anonymous

Date Posted: 05/03/2005 9:59 PM           

When I try to stimulate my glans, I often either feel nothing or, sometimes, I feel a fairly intense feeling that goes away after 30 seconds or so because it just makes me flaccid. The intense feeling I described feels the same as when you try to masturbate after having just ejaculated. Is that how it should feel? It almost seems like I get better results stimulating right along my peehole (there's got to be a technical term for that...)

romeo

Diamond Member 

Date Posted: 05/04/2005 3:25 PM             

Hi Lucky,

I understand then what you're talking about. That glan stimulation doesn't work for me either.

As for the technical word, it's the "urinary meatus."

MMOrg is very personal. Find the technique that works best for you.

Jay
Anonymous

Date Posted: 05/23/2005 8:37 PM           

Help!

Hey you guys, I'm trying FP's formula. The electric burning feeling you refer to, how strong is that feeling and how long does it last? I believe I have felt it and stopped everything emmediatly. I am fearfull of it. Is it dangerous? With the electric burning feeling part of my hands and feet seem to go numb, I feel dizzy if I get up, and the feeling lasts for about 5-10 minutes after you stop the arousel process.

Jay

sam37

Bronze Member 

Reg : 06/15/2005

Date Posted: 06/15/2005 9:26 AM               

I know people have brought this issue up on this post but here goes;

if i was practicing your technique often fumingpoles, and doing it correctly, would i be able to handle sex. Not only is sex a lot more stimulative than glans stimulation, but it also requires exercise and movement of a lot of muscles that you are saying you must relax, it would be very hard to keep breathing rate while doing exercise and being so excited by the woman, and all the touching. So would you be able to multi orgasm if the first stimulation your penis recieved was penetrational?

Bernd

Bronze Member 

Reg : 05/20/2004

Date Posted: 07/14/2005 1:25 PM             

hi sam37

you ask how glans stimulation works during sex with a female partner.

For me it helps just to CONCENTRATE on the Feelings from the upper side of the glans. This works good with intercourse.

Of course it took a real long time to master this whole MMO thing. Very helpful is deep breathing. You may say that's common sense. Deep belly breath is so important. When my abdomen expands heavily with deep inhaling its impossible for me to ejaculate. Also thrusting with my pelvis helps me. Try to move only your pelvis, don't thrust with stiff hips.

billy66

Bronze Member 

Reg : 09/13/2005

Date Posted: 09/21/2005 4:23 AM               

I'm still confused about the glans only stimulation.  And I can't get to fumingpole's pics to see his hand positions.  When you stimulate the glans do you also stimulate the coronal ridge of the head?  That almost puts me over the edge, and I don't think I can hold back if I stimulate that part.  But just stimulating the glans doesn't seem to do much for me.  Any advice?

romeo

Diamond Member 

Date Posted: 09/21/2005 1:26 PM             

Hi Billy,

Since FumingPole seems out of reach - maybe the petite mort tooked his life - I'll do my best to answer your questions.

I believe you should should also stimulate the coronal rdge of the head, to use your expression, since the glans solely doesn't do much for you. According to his theory, it's fine to stimulate the upper side of the glans, but not the lower one.

You have to surrender to the unbearable feeling in order to get something. Try to breath deeply.

Good luck.

Administrator:
 Author  This Topic has 3 pages :  [ 1 | 2 | 3 | Previous ] 

billy66

Bronze Member 

Reg : 09/13/2005

Date Posted: 09/22/2005 11:27 AM               

Thanks for your reply, romeo.  I'll try that this weekend.  In the meantime, is there a link anywhere to the hand position pics so I know if I'm doing it right?

bgrand

Bronze Member 

Reg : 03/10/2004

Date Posted: 02/19/2006 7:49 PM               

I think this glans-only stimulation thread deserves a bump.

Are you guys still playing this way?  The farthest I got with it before was feeling like my feet were on fire.  Never get to the break-through point that darkwhite described.  How about the rest of you?  I'd especially like to read stories confirming that a guy can break-through just through masturbation.

WetDryer
Anonymous

Date Posted: 07/21/2006 3:34 AM           

When I think of a Dry Orgasm, I don't think of my cum oozing out even, dry is dry, and if your cum is "cumming" out as such, isn't that still a wet orgasm?

I'd like to know that, too. Is it just liquid and clear precum?
If it is "real" cum, then what about the theory of "energy leaking out the penis during ejaculation, causing exhaustion"?
You said you're feeling energized after having multiples, is this also the case when you ejaculate/spurt it out at the end?
Or do the contractions during ejaculation cause that exhausted feeling and it has nothing to do with loosing semen at all?

I'm new to the whole mmo thing, but I know that I don't just want to have multiples. I also want to take better care of my sexual energy, so I'm a bit confused.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page