~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
November 24, 2017, 08:42:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Retrograde ejaculations every time  (Read 2446 times)
quicklover999

View Profile
« on: March 06, 2013, 11:21:26 PM »

I've been trying to hard to practice the techniques taught in the Multi-Orgasmic man. At this point I can actually prevent myself from ejaculating completely or having a full orgasm using my PC muscles but I'll still actually ejaculate internally or a little (if that makes sense). I'm unsatisfied and still lose sex energy.

I try to breath in and suck up the energy intermittently but I'm not really sure if I'm feeling any energy move up my spine. I may be but I could also be just imagining it.
Bob

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2013, 12:09:11 PM »

I found it helpful to stop stimulation before I would have to hold it in, which is always a strain and not pleasurable. I also find that if I actually get to the the point where it just wants to come out, I still cannot completely control that. I think that practice is meant only as a last resort but one should stop the flow from starting before it gets out of control. I think that is implied or stated in Multi Orgasmic Man but maybe not so clear. That book also talks about relaxing and falling back into a dry orgasm if I remember correctly.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: