~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
November 19, 2017, 06:06:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hard, painful testicles - does that go away?  (Read 2346 times)
effedup

View Profile
« on: March 25, 2013, 01:38:10 PM »

Hi everyone,

Definitely a newbie here, thanks in advance for your advice.

So I started looking into this whole MMO thing because I would like to "be a better lover." I have found it very interesting and I've been doing some of the initial baby steps. I have something I would like to figure out though before I go whole hog.

I'm 36 years old and I have fairly frequent erections based on active imagination, dreams, etc. My balls always get hard, ride high, and are uncomfortable until I masturbate and ejaculate (I do this just about every day). I'm married so sometimes that takes care of it too (LOL). I assume this is the whole blue balls phenomenon. I've gotten to where I just try to come as quickly as possible (it does feel good right?) and it's getting routine and to be just another bodily function.

However, when I'm looking at the methods about retaining your semen, etc., etc., I worry that that feeling will never go away, and, more importantly that it's bad for my reproductive health. Frankly, I've never outlasted the testicle discomfort, I've always taken care of it. Do you guys think that it's a case of conditioning my body to reabsorb the sperm? Should I taper down the ejaculations? How long will my balls be hard and uncomfortable before they go back to normal? I have left myself alone for, say, a day and not had the discomfort go away.

I know not everyone will have gone through this, certainly not to this degree, but I figure enough of you will know that it's worth asking.

Thank you very much! Hope to learn a lot of stuff here.

PS - I had a complete urological workup not all that long ago and everything's fine.
KeepitupJohnson

Enjoy sex, but don't let sex enjoy you.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2013, 12:56:03 AM »

Great question!  Common problem.  Clearly, there's more than one solution!

Instead of opening up and releasing outwards . . .
transform your sexual energy into loving energy . . .

Lust is heavy and demands ejection.
Love is light. Open up your spinal column and release your sexual energy upwards.

No more blue balls, your energy is no longer there, it's high!  

Thanks for asking your question. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfRRANBPybo

Keepitup Johnson

« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 11:40:18 PM by KeepitupJohnson » Logged

Keepitup Johnson, author of Love Satisfies, how to have infinite male multiple orgasms, available from Amazon.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: