~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
July 22, 2017, 05:44:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A lot of orgasms.  (Read 9085 times)
TheMultimate

View Profile
« on: March 31, 2013, 01:42:13 PM »

I can manage an orgasm (if I'm trying) every minute for 10 minutes (edit 6 in 3:50 while stopwatching to see how "bad" it was) but I guess I can keep going. I have been able to do this since I started masturbating 14 years ago. (I remember after discovering it, I did a couple of hours in a row.)
They are just getting better for each time and especially the semi-dry ones that starts after the 3rd+ orgasm.
I normally stop at 2-3 orgasms if I'm moderatly horny and the first ones lasts up to 20 sec. I can also maintain an erection for hours. I have never thought that this was abnormal...

The question: anyone else able to do this or is it extremely rare? Tried to find som serious info but I could only find the "4 times a night" answer on other pages, which I'm clearly way beyond. Glad I landed here.

Just read something about "edging" a couple of topics down... I once said to my ex-girlfriend "Tease me for as long as you want". I was trembling the whole time and it felt awesome (better than an orgasm because it lasted until the real orgasm). After half an hour even touching my penis in any way would make me cum... Eventualy I would have ejaculated of pure exitement but I didn't think (of it) at the time.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 04:47:32 PM by TheMultimate » Logged
multus

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2013, 11:28:21 PM »

I think it's not uncommon around here (despite the accounts of "edging" or "dry orgasms" or other fake/non-ejaculatory multiple orgasms).
I typically go for anywhere from 4-28 orgasms in one session (anywhere from 20 - 90min), and do not have a refractory period - I've literally had continuous orgasms with maybe 2-3 within seconds of each other (incredibly exhausting I should add!) I usually go for as long as my stamina will allow, after which I'll stop purely out of physical exhaustion.

It's surely rare, but surprisingly (thanks to this forum and other research) not that unheard of. Keep it up!
Bob

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2013, 10:38:22 AM »

I think you are just trying to be provacative. Dry orgasms are not fake orgasms. I have dry orgasms and I have wet orgasms and I know that my dry orgasms are fantastic. Absolutely wonderful. They certainly are real orgasms to me and you cannot deny that. So,  if you can have 48 wet orgasms in one session good for you but I doubt you are. If you are your body is releasing about 48 ounces of semen which is very interesting because I doubt there is anywhere near that much available. Maybe you are special but that is no reason to claim that experiences of others are not real.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2013, 10:40:41 AM by Bob » Logged
TheMultimate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2013, 12:21:17 PM »

This post had alot of information in it until it got "edistroyed".
It was about my 3 orgasms in a row (4th to 6th orgasm, started with an ejaculation and ended up with me being exausted and gasping for air) a few days ago and how it happened... I was just flexing more muscles than I normaly do while blowing my mind as usual.
There were also something about how I'm trying to improve my orgasms intensity after I ended up on this site.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 04:49:59 PM by TheMultimate » Logged
multus

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2013, 12:56:36 AM »

I think you are just trying to be provacative. Dry orgasms are not fake orgasms. I have dry orgasms and I have wet orgasms and I know that my dry orgasms are fantastic. Absolutely wonderful. They certainly are real orgasms to me and you cannot deny that. So,  if you can have 48 wet orgasms in one session good for you but I doubt you are. If you are your body is releasing about 48 ounces of semen which is very interesting because I doubt there is anywhere near that much available. Maybe you are special but that is no reason to claim that experiences of others are not real.
Here, by "fake" or "dry" I'm referring to the "edging" or "ridging" or "tantric" methods you might see wrongfully conflated with MMO. The former are just ejaculatory control or simulated orgasm methods and are not at all real multiple orgasms with full climax and ejaculation each time.

For sure, by the 4th or so orgasm, they are all literally dry (the supply is completely exhausted), but yes, I am trying to draw attention to and discourage the misuses of the terms "dry orgasm" and "multiple orgasm". In my research of this condition the hardest part is all the noise generated by ejaculatory control and simulated methods (dubbed "tantric", "edging", and "dry orgasm"). Even now, performing a search yields mostly articles which label themselves as MMO but actually describe nothing other than these "fake" methods, either completely ignoring the true MMO (repeated ejaculation, no refractory) or treating it as non-existent or not possible.

The only accurate information out there seems to be the Rutgers 1995 article and to some extent these forums, but even here there is a great deal of noise on the "fake"/control/simulated methods. I'm not saying alternative/tantric methods aren't fantastic, indeed they are, but I think the only way to discuss MMO is to stick to the medical/scientific definition of orgasm and focus on the real phenomenon so we can study and understand it better.
Bob

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2013, 01:16:54 PM »

Multus,

I see what you are saying. You are emptying yourself and yet go on and on with dry orgasms. If you admit those dry orgasms are orgasms which you enjoy, there is no big difference except a technical argument over how to define the male orgasm. If you stick to the definition that orgasm must include ejaculation then you only had four orgasms and a lot of fake orgasms yourself in your example. But those fake ones were nice right! I believe the most current medical experts now admit that male orgasm and ejaculation are not the same thing.

What you call the true MMO, multiple ejaculations and no refractory period is indeed a rare ability. I have done two ejaculations in one session before but the big point about keeping oneself  from ejaculation, until or unless one wants to which is perfectly fine, is that they do limit interest and energy to go on for most men. Maybe you are statistically on the edge of human abilities, if so continue to enjoy that!

But I put it to you, if you chose not to ejaculate the first few times, would you not have continuesd to enjoy those further orgasms which you yourself  called them even though they were dry? Maybe the only difference is you would feel less drained at the end. But, at the same time, I think no one here would criticize you for the way you choose to do things.

My understanding is that the feeling of orgasm, which varies in individuals, is really in the mind and not dependent on physical ejaculation. This can be proven by looking at the scientifically documented experience of some male Lucid Dreamers in which completely real sexual experiences including orgasm ending in ejaculation occur and yet there is no physical ejaculation in the dreamers body. Female lucid dreamers also report orgasms in that state.

In my own experience I have gone from one orgasm leading to ejaculation per week, a pattern which continued from teenage years on for a few decades, to a new pattern of perhaps 100+ orgasms a week with still about one ejaculation. Are all my dry orgasms as intense as my best wet ones? Of course not. Are all my wet ones as good as my best dry ones? Definitely not! But they are all orgasms. I can say that in general I think my dry ones have consistantly more pleasure than my wet ones and overall, my pleasre index is much much higher than before.

With respect, I will continue to call what I am doing and what many many men now are doing here as having multiple male orgasms.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2013, 01:25:16 PM by Bob » Logged
TheMultimate

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2013, 04:38:33 PM »

@ Bob
Just to make your point even clearer, a woman doesn't have to ejaculate to have an orgasm.
multus

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2013, 12:34:22 AM »

Ejaculation is independent of ejaculate - ejaculation still occurs in orgasm. This is different from methods commonly mistaken as MMO in which there is are not multiple ejaculations; instead they rely on either approaching but not passing the point of no return (PONR) or simulating orgasms by rhythmically contracting the PC muscles during peaks of arousal on the plateau stage.

MMO, or at least I, am referring to orgasms- which are beyond the PONR and at which point ejaculation is no longer a choice. From your account, if you are "choosing" when and if to ejaculate, this is an example of excellent ejaculatory control, but not as I see it MMO, not without passing the PONR.

If I am understanding it correctly, you have a single ejaculation per session, after which no further ejaculations are possible until your refractory period has expired (a few minutes to hours)? Here. while I acknowledge the literature is rife with this misnomer, I respectfully beg to differ in calling this MMO, simply because this is not a good working definition of male orgasm. Certainly, I don't mean to discount subjective feelings of orgasm, but operating on this definition, so cannot the man who achieves multiple orgasms through meditation with no physiological response.

MMO should refer to a more scientific definition, as laid out by the Rutgers study (no refractory after orgasm/ejaculation), as well as earlier by Masters & Johnson's studies. To humor an experiment, you might try stimulation until the PONR, orgasm (involving ejaculation); continue stimulation and repeat this several times. If you find that you continue stimulation after ejaculation and on towards further orgasms, then this will give you an idea if you are (physiologically) experiencing MMO.
Bob

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2013, 03:06:48 PM »

Multus,

First, I apologize for being a bit defensive at first.

The ability you are discussing, ejaculate till you are empty and keep going, is not usual and probably not learnable. Multiple ejaculations drain you as you said. Yes, there is a medically rare condition or ability to do this and you could reserve the term MMO for that alone if you wish. I don't mind saying I have multiple non-ejaculatory or dry orgasms. I still contend dry orgasms are orgasms. Regarding definitions, if you ejaculate once and then have dry orgasms but have the ability to ejaculate again you should still be considered MMO since you could finish with a wet orgasm if you wanted. One could do a scientific study on exactly how many minutes is too many for your definition of MMO but is that really important? Would a one minute refractory period make a person non MMO? Why do you care so much about the definition? I believe the separation of orgasm and ejaculation is not just my opinion or popular myth but an accepted belief among a growing number of scientific experts and sex therapy practitioners.

But what of the vast majority of us who do not have that natural ability? Well, the whole point of this group is to learn how to experience multiple orgasms and extend pleasure when the normal male body wants to just shut down after one ejaculation. At least I gather  that from reading the posts.

So, I am not sure that ejaculation, wet or dry, must occur for an event to scientifically be an orgasm.  Orgasm is the feeling just before ejaculation and leads to ejaculation, ejaculation is not the orgasm itself it is the response to orgasm. Yes, most men still think it is the same thing. Further, as experience  is gained in dry orgasms as most here define them, there is a non voluntary spasmic resonse of the penis just as in an ejaculation. What is being controlled is the involuntary release of semen. So maybe my experience is not exactly the same as yours where as I understand you, you have no need to hold back anything at all, just pump away and enjoy what comes...  But I cannot do that. Ejaculation floods the body and brain with chemicals that make one tired, perhaps not you though.

Now to answer your question, I do not typically ejaculate once then go on. I have ocassionally ejaculated twice but rarely. So technically, I have ejaculated and continued stimulation and ejaculated again. I suppose that makes me MMO by your definition. But I rapidly lost interest as well as being drained. My normal practice is to enjoy multiple non ejaculatory orgasms. I do not typically ejaculate at all. But maybe once a week or so I simply cannot help it, I then let it happen and just enjoy it. When I do it can make me very tired which I do not want.

I want to make one more point. The so called PONR is a moving target. To the novice the PONR happens right when they first feel the orgasm. To the more experienced the PONR is no longer right at the beginning of the start of orgasm. One learns to enter and experience the orgasm while keeping the involuntary ejaculatory response at bay for a while and then experience it but without semen release. It is actully the semen I try to stop not the spasmic ejaculatory response. The more experience I have the more that feels like ejaculation. Call it simulated if you like but it acts to release sexual tension and it feel great. It serves the purpose of ejaculation.

I have done your experiment before. Fun sure but draining and I lose interest after the second ejaculation in spite of continued stimulation. Maybe for an experiment you could try not ejaculating a few sessions and compare that experience to what you do now.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 04:34:41 PM by Bob » Logged
multus

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2013, 12:15:02 AM »

I agree in practice and in sexual liberation, the experience of orgasm is more important than the definition of it. But I'm interested in the scientific definition of MMO, like the Rutgers team studied, one that is based on observable, autonomic and physiological responses (such as ejaculation).

I have indeed tried many methods we've mentioned earlier, specifically that of edging to stay on the plateau stage, while occasionally peaking and squeezing the PC muscles to simulate an orgasm. The feeling of this approaches something like a mini-orgasm, but is completely undermined by ejaculatory orgasm. While this seems to largely be the case for orgasm, I can indeed imagine subjective experiences in which this may not hold true. However, unlike subjective experiences of "dry orgasms", ejaculatory orgasms force an observable inevitable autonomic response. While it is possible to control a "dry orgasm", one can no more control an ejaculatory orgasm than the beating of one's heart.

In this way, it is very much like stopping the beating of one's heart versus the feeling of having stopped the beating of one's heart. If I were to study the phenomenon of "heart-stopping", I could include the subjective experiences of feeling the heart has stopped; however if I wanted to do scientific study, I would limit focus to the observable phenomenon of physiologically being able to stop one's heart.

Then again, I have not seen the forum claim to necessarily subscribe to one viewpoint of MMO or the other; however I believe the physiological multiple orgasm is the phenomenon worth scientific study since it is the only one that can be objectively studied.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 12:24:16 AM by multus » Logged
Bob

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2013, 08:19:18 PM »

I have seen different definitions even in scientific studies. The best you can do is ask and study very specific questions such as what you already articulated. The scientific definitions of a male orgasm do not always mandate ejaculation, as far as I can tell, but they note that is usually the case. I saw some interesting links on the Wiki Orgasm page but you are probably familiar with all those. I saw a book titled 'The Science of Orgasm' on Amazon which looked interesting.

Is the ability you described natural for you, have you alway had it or did you cultivate it? Are you less than thirty? I ask that to put your abilities in perspective.

By the way, one definition of orgasm in *Hartman and Fithian is a pulse of around 120. I pulsed myself during some dry orgasms and sure enough, my pulse jumped from around 70-80 to around 120 during them. Also, the pulsations that come in my dry orgasms are perhaps not as completely involuntary as the ejaculation response but  they are involuntary and I let them happen rather than force or fake them. They can be rather wild. Sometimes my body goes into a sort of feedback loop of spasms where what I call an orgasm with what feels like a dry ejaculation goes on for more than a whole minute. I clocked 90 seconds plus yesterday.

*Any Man Can: The multiple orgasmic technique for every loving man [Hardcover]
William Hartman (Author)

« Last Edit: April 17, 2013, 01:06:36 PM by Bob » Logged
TheMultimate

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2013, 05:08:55 AM »

@multus
If involuntary contractions has to happen for an orgasm to be defined as an orgasm, then I guess I'm multi orgasmic. I called some of them semi-dry probably because I didn't fully understand the term. There is always something coming out but most of it is gone after the 3rd-4th.
I actualy never thought this would be debateable to this extent...
I heard about PC contraction training and tantric stuff but I remember thinking that it sounded like some new age thing. I'm pretty confused about this debate because for me it has always been there and I didn't actualy know you could "fake it".
multus

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2013, 12:22:41 AM »

@Bob
a pulse spike is compelling, but not autonomic; the obvious question would be if it is caused by the "orgasm", or simply the increased exertion (mental and physical) during what was perceived to be orgasm? You could rule out physical exertion by reaching orgasm with very little of it, but even then I can see no way of experimentally ruling out pulse spikes from processes occurring in the mind.

The scientific definitions I find most empirical and independent of control are endorphin release and involuntary muscle contraction, which are most readily observable during ejaculation (it's almost always immediately obvious when ejaculatory orgasm occurs).

You are correct I should put it in perspective as yes, I am under thirty, and while the potential was always there, yes I only realized it was possible and harnessed it less than 10 years back.
Granted, a lower refractory is common during youth, resulting in the ability to have a few orgasms. However I believe zero refractory and over 20 orgasms is not within this limit of commonality. Indeed, the ability seems to only be picking up with age. There is another interesting (but unconfirmed) correlation that I've seen in some research: that there may be a link between MMO and individuals who began ejaculating in pre-puberty; this describes my youth, beginning at a very uncommonly young age and only realizing what it was happening much later when ejaculate began forming. Still you're right, I cannot be 100% sure this may just evaporate beyond 30; however given as I approach 30, the ability seems to only increase, and given I've seen testaments here of other (ejaculatory) MMO individuals who are 50+, I believe it is here to stay.

@multimate
Indeed it's possible to simulate orgasm, the board is littered with topics like:
http://www.malemultiple.org/index.php?topic=343.0
http://www.malemultiple.org/index.php?topic=384.0
http://www.malemultiple.org/index.php?topic=381.0
http://www.malemultiple.org/index.php?topic=374.0
http://www.malemultiple.org/index.php?topic=379.0
http://www.malemultiple.org/index.php?topic=324.0
and the list goes on...

PC contractions, breathing techniques, dry-orgasms, tantric, "energy" redirection etc, commonly these are all ejaculatory control or "newage" methods which all (conveniently) seem to treat ejaculation as something to be avoided during orgasm rather than embraced and accepted as an inevitable outcome of orgasm.

Indeed, there are many ways to experience pleasure and call it an "orgasm", however I question the merit of including these techniques in a scientific definition of MMO. I feel it is better defined and studied as multiple (ejaculatory) orgasms, since ejaculation can be objectively, empirically studied (the only conflating matter is of multiple non-orgasm ejaculations; however since multiple ejaculations seems to be the biologically-defying phenomena we are interested in the first place, it seems unlikely to change the focus of interest).

There's a lot of noise out there. When discussing your MMO, I think it's now necessary to explain exactly that you are talking about multiple ejaculatory orgasms (no refractory), simply just to differentiate it from the plethora of these other techniques which employ a widely liberal and subjective definition of orgasm and MMO.

edit: @Bob, just to note you are quoted in some of the topics listed above.
I found it helpful to stop stimulation before I would have to hold it in, which is always a strain and not pleasurable. I also find that if I actually get to the the point where it just wants to come out, I still cannot completely control that. I think that practice is meant only as a last resort but one should stop the flow from starting before it gets out of control. I think that is implied or stated in Multi Orgasmic Man but maybe not so clear. That book also talks about relaxing and falling back into a dry orgasm if I remember correctly.
I've seen descriptions like this all over the board and am now certain they are merely describing ejaculatory control methods with emulated orgasms through PC contraction. Things like stopping stimulation, avoiding the PONR, stopping the flow, and straining to accept what the body is clearly telling you is the inevitable orgasm - and only to replace it with a "dry" orgasm fabricated by the mind... It is truly a remarkable feat of the mind, but unmistakably it is of the mind.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 12:41:29 AM by multus » Logged
Bob

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2013, 01:38:55 PM »

Sure, it is in the mind. But the mind controls the body to some extent. So it is also a true resonse of the body as well. And it is what is available for me to learn and do since I do not have the natural ability you have. So, the more I can make my mind think it feels just like a full wet orgasm, the better. I think  that takes training and comes about in time. If I just let the body take over, it quickly ends the ability to have more pleasure after one big wet orgasm. If I could train my mind/body to have no refractory period, that would be  great as long as I could train it  to not respond to the flood of chemicals released during ejaculation. But it is messy though!

There is a feeling I notice when the penis is starting to get erect on its own. A sort of pulsing behavior as it grows and swells. That feeling which you may know, is a small sense of what the involuntary contractions I feel in the dry orgasm resonse.

Is my pulse rise from the orgasmic response or just activity? It seems to spike right at the involuntary contractions I feel and quickly fall back but not to resting. The other day I spent a couple of hours at it in chunks of time and it did make me tired, but not that drained feeling I can get from ejaculation, probably from just activity.  The day after that I spent forty minutes and then pushed too hard and ejaculated. I would be nice to be able to not have to be vigilant. Still, I enjoyed it.

Also, in your first few ejaculatory orgasms, I suspect your body does not flood you brain and muscles with near the amount of chemicals as most men. That may account for you zero or near zero refractory period. Or,  you trained your body early and those chemicals have little effect. But you did say you get drained. Perhaps that was from going on and on and just getting tired.

I am over twice your age and also, I started retraining my bodily response just last year so I would not expect to be able to do what you do anytime soon.

Have you tried keeping from ejaulation and see what happens just for comparison purposes?
server

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2013, 08:41:01 PM »

i managed a few orgasms in a minute , and i can go on and on , most of them are wet put when they are only seconds apart after the first 8 they can be dry but if i wait a minute the fluid returns , i once had over an hour nonstop intercourse with my wife and i lost count at around 50 orgasms , afterwards i felt like i had a full body workout with all my muscle's pumped .
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: