~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
November 17, 2017, 10:27:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wrong timing PC Squeeze technique?  (Read 4627 times)
OnlyHuman

View Profile
« on: April 15, 2013, 10:23:47 AM »

Hi guys,

A few months ago I read about being MMO and wanted to become MMO too. So I did several exercises to strengthen the PC muscles.
Since a week or so I have been trying to have an orgasm without ejaculating, but so far without success. I masturbate until I reach the Point of no return, and exactly when I reach that point I stop stimulation and squeeze the PC muscles. I feel semen is being released and somehow I ejaculate and get into the refractory period. It would be great if someone could help me, I don't really know what I am exactly doing wrong. I've read several articles about this but actually I don't understand at what moment you have to squeeze the PC muscles. So why am I not able to have an orgasm without ejaculation, what am I doing wrong?
SDragon

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2013, 06:37:09 AM »

Know that several exercises and a week of practice is not a long time and to have patience with yourself. 

Secondly, if I were to guess, I'm thinking that you're squeezing the muscle that squirts the urine out and not the one that stops the urine - though the two are close together.  If you do the first, you'll ejaculate for sure whether normally or retrograde. 

Start by not working yourself all the way to the PONR and start enjoying and actually feeling all the sensations up to that point and in between clench the PC muscle to get a feel for it.  If you're clenching the wrong muscle, arousal will increase but if you get the right one, arousal should decrease slightly and you should feel more in control.
server

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2013, 12:23:47 AM »

i am a male age 27 and i have unexplained muscle growth, and i can have nonstop sex , i have exceeded 50 consecutive ejaculatory orgasms and maintained an erection the whole time , i don't take medication or supplements for it , is it normal ?
OnlyHuman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2013, 12:10:24 PM »

Thanks for your reply SDragon!

Last week I finally managed to have an orgasm without ejaculation and keep aroused. A few minutes later I had a second dry one, but after the second orgasm, I became too sensitive so I stopped masturbating.
The days after I tried the PC squeeze method again and most of the times I succeeded, only when I'm very aroused I am not able to hold back ejaculation.
I also noticed some differences between the "PC" orgasm and an orgasm with ejaculation; the "PC" orgasm is less stronger than an orgasm with ejaculation.
SDragon

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2013, 10:22:00 PM »

I'm glad you're having success OnlyHuman.

Yes, you will find that the "PC" orgasm is less strong sensation wise from a regular orgasm.  While many people use that physical sensation as a barometer of whether they are experiencing a great orgasm, what they are actually experiencing is just the sensation of semen being ejaculated out which psychologically and physiologically releases endorphins or the feeling of happiness and contentedness.  This is a false barometer because it is an animal instinct in males that equates ejaculation with the continuation of the species.

The act of conserving sperm and enjoying a longer lasting functional penis is actually to quicken the arousal of the female over time.  If one were to view male and female as opposites, the general belief is that females take up to 15-25 minutes before they orgasm while a male can orgasm in 1-5 mins.  These are the general stats whether believed or not - but as the male learns to control their ejaculatory responses and last longer, the female begins to become more comfortable physically and mentally allowing their orgasm to occur sooner because they can focus on their own pleasure as opposed to the anxiety or performance of their partner.  So in theory, the female could become comfortable enough to experience orgasm anywhere from 7-10 minutes and therefore, the rest of the time from then on until both partners are satisfied (whether the male cums or not) is a continuation of a rise in orgasmic sexual energy without the refractory period that the general populace believes is a requirement for most people.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: