~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
November 17, 2017, 04:41:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: consecutive orgasms  (Read 4551 times)
server

View Profile
« on: April 28, 2013, 08:35:10 AM »

Is it normal that I can have non stop sex with over 50 consecutive ejecting  orgasms and stay erect the whole Time without taking medication or supplements ?
KeepitupJohnson

Enjoy sex, but don't let sex enjoy you.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2013, 06:53:01 PM »

It's normal for you!  How do you feel afterwards?  Energized?  Depleted?

Keepitup Johnson, author of Love Satisfies, how to have infinite male multiple orgasms, available from Amazon.com
server

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2013, 10:19:12 PM »

it feels great , but nobody believes that its humanly  possible , does having orgasms build muscle ? because i have been gaining muscle without exercise or supplements !
Bob

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2013, 12:33:56 PM »

It is not possible for most people but so what! If it is possible for you, just enjoy it. How much total fluid do you think you eject in these fifty orgasms and what type? Can't possibly be something like fifty ounces of semen, can it? I suspect you are talking about a few ounces of semen mixed with maybe a few more ounces of pre-cum in total.

Would you be more descriptive of what happens and the timeframe please? Thanks.

BTW, there is a show called Stan Lee's Superhumans on The History Channel. It looks at people at the far fringe of human abilities and there are some amazing abilities in some humans. Your ability may just be one defining edge of human capability.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 12:45:52 PM by Bob » Logged
server

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2013, 09:45:12 PM »

The first 6-8 times come a sizable amount and after that just a drop , sometimes i feel like its unlimited i could just go on and on , and i just stop because my wife is to exhausted , i could manage 3 in a minute , but that's when i am really focused and lately i feel energized afterwords , BTW they are full feeling orgasms .
server

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2013, 10:49:12 PM »

I can't believe that there isn't  another man who has sex like this , just having 1 or a few orgasms seems non satisfying at all , but having a high sex drive can be difficult , i get unsuspecting erections and i do have to have a very strong self control . also i have been gaining a lot of body strength and muscle without workout or supplements , i wonder if it is related to having so many consecutive orgasms , i don't eat right i only eat one big meal a day and that's dinner usually at around 7:30 8:00pm and i get up 6:15- 6:45am and for breakfast i drink a cup of milk , and i am energized and don't feel hungry the entire day , i guess i am weird .
Bob

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2013, 10:15:30 AM »

You may be interested in the thread 'A lot of Orgasms' on the main board just a couple of weeks ago. Multus and TheMultimate have perhaps similar experiences but you be the judge.

http://www.malemultiple.org/index.php?topic=383.0
« Last Edit: May 02, 2013, 01:19:58 PM by Bob » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: