~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
November 19, 2017, 11:44:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: multiple ejaculation  (Read 4005 times)
MMo_1988

View Profile
« on: May 15, 2013, 12:55:48 PM »

I know it's fairly uncommon for this, but I been able to do this since I was a early teenager.  I also have a extremely short refractory period of about 15 to 30  seconds   most times I  ejaculated was 3 times in a row(without losing my erection) and the most amount of orgasms for me was 8. (it was getting fairly boring at that point.) is my refractory period currently for my age great?  I'm 24 yo

I do not find  multiple dry orgasms appealing, but multiple "wet" orgasms. better
« Last Edit: May 15, 2013, 12:59:47 PM by MMo_1988 » Logged
csn176

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2013, 09:01:08 PM »

Hi 1988 - It does seem to a be a fairly unusual ability, but I have a similarly short refractory period too, so your description sounds about right to me. I'd agree also that I prefer having multiple ejaculatory orgasms to "dry" ones.
KeepitupJohnson

Enjoy sex, but don't let sex enjoy you.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2013, 11:31:54 PM »

In my teens and early 20's, I enjoyed two or three ejaculatory orgasms in a session. I'm in my early 50's; I might still be able to have 2-3 in a row, but i certainly wouldn't care to because my pleasure from ten plus dry orgasms is over 30 times greater than from three wet orgasms. I love dryy orgasms and feeling expansive pleasure without running out of steam. I have intense pleasure - unabandoned- no pressure to avoid orgasms.  As an added bonus, with dry orgasms, I enjoy sex with my lover as often as I want without energy loss or loss of desire or loss of hard-on. From every angle - energy, pleasure, and lovemaking, I choose dry orgasms.  I enjoy permanently higher levels of arousal - !

It's easier to stay dry with a loving approach to sex rather than "I'm gonna get me some!" My blog better explains the difference!

Keepitup Johnson

PS. I wrote Love Satisfies to teach dry orgasms. It's easy to read with an illustration on almost every page. $15 ($10 for the ebook version) from http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1479215694
I give away good info on my website for free, www.lovesatisfies.com
Please visit the blog and info pages. Keep in mind the whole book gives a more complete picture and more helpful pictures.
Peace and love, Keepitup
« Last Edit: May 18, 2013, 03:46:56 PM by KeepitupJohnson » Logged

Keepitup Johnson, author of Love Satisfies, how to have infinite male multiple orgasms, available from Amazon.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: