~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
July 26, 2017, 05:38:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: was that a dry orgasm?  (Read 4191 times)
wave

View Profile
« on: May 21, 2013, 12:01:32 PM »

I have heard about MMO a few weeks ago and since then I'm doing a small research about it.Also i decided to do some sexual experimentation with these small information which i have collect since now.So listen what hapend to me yesterday,i was making love with my wife and i asked her to do me some oral but i told her to try stimulate only the glans of my penis without touching anything else.The stimulation was great and as the time was passing it was getting bigger and bigger until i feld that a huge energy was collected at the tip of my penis.Suddenly this energy exploded all over my body and i started to have uncontrollable spasms and waves of pleasure for about a minute.I didn't ejaculate and i didn't even had the mood to ejaculate my penis was hard and i didn't feld tired at all,it was something totally different from an orgasm with ejaculation,something that in my 42 years i have never experience before and it was just great,thousand times better from ejaculation!So i would like to ask if this was a dry orgasm or something else and if it was which is the next step,can i success the same while I'm having sex with my wife with my penis inside her vagina?I'm greatfull for any help since i am totally new in this field!
P.S.Please excuse me for my English it isn't my native language,thank you!
KeepitupJohnson

Enjoy sex, but don't let sex enjoy you.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2013, 11:59:06 PM »

Cool man!
Success!  You've tasted honey!  Once a man tastes honey, he is no longer content to eat shit. Earlier today, before reading your post, I was thinking how much more sexual pleasure I get from dry orgasms than from ejaculating. I suggest you keep asking others for their advice here on this forum. It is helpful to hear from as many men as possible. My best advice is already available in a book - a simply written picture book for how to achieve dry orgasms all of the time. I put years of work into making it short and keeping it simple. I worked with an artist friend for a year to come up with 88 drawings to capture how to do it in a visual format and the result:  
Love Satisfies: how to have infinite non-ejaculatory orgasms (dry orgasms, energy orgasms, multiple orgasms tantric sex, sustainable sex), by Keepitup Johnson
How much? Under $15.
Where?  Ask for it at your local bookstore or order directly from amazon.com http://www.amazon.com/Love-Satisfies-infinite-non-ejaculatory-Sustainable/dp/1479215694/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1364667264&sr=8-1&keywords=love+satisfies or from BarnesandNoble.com.

Peace and love, Keepitup
« Last Edit: May 25, 2013, 08:02:59 AM by KeepitupJohnson » Logged

Keepitup Johnson, author of Love Satisfies, how to have infinite male multiple orgasms, available from Amazon.com
Bongiorno

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2013, 01:21:14 AM »

Hi Wave, I want to ask a few questions. When your wife stimulated your glan, did you do some kegel to flow the energy from glan to head ? Did your wife stimulated the glan only, or also the sensitive area next to the hole ? I used to do kegel while making love to my girlfriend then 16 years ago, to flow the energy to head simultaneously, so I can keep going without ejaculation while experiencing multiple orgasm in whole body. But it was 16 years then. Now I do not do kegel anymore due to haemorhoid problem, it caused cramps down there.
I want to gain back this multiple orgasm thing but through different method & I just bought Johnson's book in Amazon (it's on the way) because I noticed he got interesting way in telling the procedures to get there. I guess there are several way to achieve that & upon reading your post I can see that there's something to it.
So if you dont mind please explain the answer to my questions, I appreciate it.
In fact I also have same question for Johnson as yours. Can we experience the MO while inside vagina ?

Thank you.
WarrenGWonka

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2013, 06:40:55 PM »

Yes, that's what you had!  Fun, wasn't it?  Grin  I am surprised that your ejaculation was withheld without your having trained to do it.  But it's the ejaculation that releases the endorphines that put you to sleep.  I ran into the same delightful situation, although I don't ejaculate more than onece every few days owing to a lack of fluids to squirt at the age of 69.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: