~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
November 17, 2017, 04:46:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I separate PC muscles from buttock muscles?  (Read 3944 times)
Vlad

View Profile
« on: June 07, 2013, 09:10:14 PM »

Hello all. I have been trying at kegels for quite some time now, but each attempt ends in frustration so far. I simply cannot prevent my buttock muscles from clenching whenever I try to work my PC muscles. Is there any way I can separate it?

Also, is it really needed to separate my PC muscles from my buttock muscles for success, or will I still see results even if I do kegels this way and give my buttock muscles a workout in the process?
Bob

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2013, 12:38:55 PM »

While not an expert, I think the latter is true. Some books say it's not that critical to separate them as long as both groups are being worked.
Cirvante

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2013, 04:50:50 PM »

Buttock muscles? You mean your M. gluteus maximus?

The pc muscle is the M. pubococcygeus and is part of your pelvic floor muscles. Those muscles are responsible as sphincter muscles among other things, being able to stop urine flow and defecation. The easiest way to locate them is trying to stop your urine flow, I doubt you will need to clench your buttock for that. Once you're able to locate and contract the pelvic floor muscles you can learn to differentiate between them by training.
WarrenGWonka

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2013, 07:16:30 PM »

They are the ones you want to use if you want to tweak your prostate internally.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: