~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
November 20, 2017, 05:23:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Are all the breathing exercises necessary?  (Read 4006 times)
Vlad

View Profile
« on: July 16, 2013, 12:31:27 AM »

I'm still a relatively new student of MMO, and I've been reading a lot of guides lately. One thing that strikes me, though, is that there's a lot of emphasis on breathing exercises. Is all that really necessary? I would think that all I'd need to do is just strengthen my PC muscles and then clamp down right before I cum. Where do they come into play?
Bob

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2013, 01:41:55 PM »

In my opinion, and it is just my opinion, I say not really. Although a simple deep breath at the right moment can bring on an orgasm. People love to invent complex rules and make things hard. It makes them important.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2013, 01:47:59 PM by Bob » Logged
WarrenGWonka

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2013, 07:14:27 PM »

Not for me, but some people find it useful.  Your mileage may vary.
oakn

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2014, 03:21:11 PM »

Not for me either.
KeepitupJohnson

Enjoy sex, but don't let sex enjoy you.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2014, 05:19:23 PM »

Are all the breathing exercises necessary?
Not for me either.

One  great technique for dry orgasms is to relax just before you climax. Perhaps this is why you're reading about lots of  breathing exercises. Because holding your breath tenses you up , but breathing deeply relaxes you. My main point is it's important to relax right before climax! Relaxing is good. try staying relaxed the entire session.

Stay below the point of no return.  
Hold the semen inside with your PC muscles.
Stop the sexual stimulation before you usually do, and then relax, really relax. Relaxing is good!

Peace and Love,  Keepitup Johnson,  author of Love Satisfies: How to have male multiple orgasms.
For more information,  go to Www.lovesatisfies.com
« Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 11:32:42 AM by KeepitupJohnson » Logged

Keepitup Johnson, author of Love Satisfies, how to have infinite male multiple orgasms, available from Amazon.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: