~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
September 24, 2017, 10:38:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: My learning diary  (Read 21099 times)
KeepitupJohnson

Enjoy sex, but don't let sex enjoy you.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: November 24, 2013, 04:05:11 PM »

Scampifries, Thanks for sharing your experiences - you are helping yourself and everyone who reads your experiences.

I don't wish to be the only one who replies. Men, please share your own experiences, good and bad!

You asked, "When you have a dry orgasm and you still have the contractions, are they the *same* contractions as when you ejaculate, just with nothing to pump?  Or do they feel different?"

My answer: they feel the same.

I suggest paying more attention to the mental aspects of sex. The mind is in control of everything.

Pretend that sexual excitement is a ball. Practice controlling that ball in your mind. Know where the ball is all the time. Mentally bounce the ball around. It's not just sitting on the ground. When the ball gets moving really fast. I'm able to bounce it out of my dick at the last second. Then I can orgasm without the ball going through my penis (ejaculating).

In my mind, I pay attention to where the ball is when I'm about to ejaculate (orgasm). When I want to have a dry orgasm, I squeeze the ball with my PC muscles until the urge to ejaculate passes. This usually takes a second or two. Then I relax and let go and allow the orgasmic contractions to come.

Where's the ball during my orgasm? When I reach the PONR/orgasm, the ball is not bouncing down the basketball court with me running after it. The ball of sexual power is usually in my heart, in my head, or it could still be in my genitals. It really doesn't have to be anywhere at all. If I need a little more bounce to reach orgasm, I feel the ball of sexual power in my genitals. The important thing is I only relax my PC squeeze when I have control of the ball. If my ball of sexual energy is somewhere other than my penis, I have more ball control.

I use my PC suck to control the ball when I reach the PONR/orgasm. When I orgasm, I am cradling the ball safely in my arms. I relax into orgasm. Being able to mentally move the ball around (mentally move your sexual energy) is great because  it allows you to move your loadedness out of your penis a split second before orgasm so you never feel like the HULK flexing his physical muscles to hold back ejaculation. See if you can relocate the ball of sexual pressure out of your penis

In conclusion, I think it's less physical and more mental. The mind is in control of everything. Remember to stop the stimulation a second or two before you relax into orgasmic contractions. See if you can just drift into orgasm with your ball of sexual energy safely resting somewhere inside of you so nothing comes out when you relax into orgasmic contractions.

Mental pictures work. I suggested picturing sexual energy as a basketball, but you could visualize something entirely different. Whatever you choose, remember that sexuality is spiritual at it's core. What could be more spiritual than sperm connecting with an egg and growing into a human being.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 04:18:32 PM by KeepitupJohnson » Logged

Keepitup Johnson, author of Love Satisfies, how to have infinite male multiple orgasms, available from Amazon.com
scampifries

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 30, 2013, 07:16:36 PM »

Thanks Keepitup.  Your replies are great, they keep giving me motivation to keep trying!

Yes, an orgasm actually happens in your brain.  I sometimes forget that.  I think I did actually manage to have a dry orgasm in my sleep once, I've never managed to reproduce it, but it proves that it's all in the mind!

I found this, which made a lot of sense to me:  http://forum.healingdao.com/general/message/3537%5C

Just a couple of questions if you would be so kind...

1. Do you know what I mean when I talk about the involuntary contractions of the 'twitch' muscle that happen during arousal?  (They're not linked with an orgasm as such, they just happen during the build up.)  They're the contractions which I don't get if I keep all my PC muscles relaxed during stimulation.  If you know what I mean, then my question is: do you get them before a dry orgasm?  Or are they a sign that the penis is too "loaded"?  Or are they irrelevant and it doesn't matter>

2. With "moving the basket ball" just before orgasm (with the PC muscle or by moving energy), what kind of time frame are we talking here?  Is it split-second timing?  How close do you have to get to orgasm before pulling it back?  You say it takes a couple of seconds before it's safe to let go into orgasm, but how close do you need to get to orgasm before putting on the brakes in order that the orgasm will come?

The post I've linked above starts here http://forum.healingdao.com/general/message/3512/ with the guy asking various questions about techniques from The Multi-Orgasmic Man, which I too have been (re)reading recently.   I totally have the same confusion.  For me ejaculatory inevitability seems to occur distinctly *before* orgasm, there can even be a gap of a second or two between the PoNR and the orgasm starting.  The Multi-Orgasmic Man talks about orgasm happening before ejaculation, but it just doesn't happen in that order for me!
KeepitupJohnson

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: December 04, 2013, 10:25:02 PM »

Sorry for my delay in responding. I re-read old posts to make sure I knew which twitch muscles you are talking about.
The twitches you are talking about are indeed orgasmic twitches. You are indeed having dry orgasms. Yes, you, my friend, are experiencing dry orgasms!  
When we first begin to have dry orgasms, the dry orgasms aren't as spectacular as traditional ones simply because we are typically holding back when we reach climax. In time, we get better at letting go. Then these twitches begin to flow like the uncontrollable spasms we experience during ejaculation. We relax and have dry orgasms that rival wet orgasms.
Have you noticed your prostate gland fluttering in rhythmic, orgasmic contractions? These orgasmic contractions are felt deep inside, in addition to the penis twitches we've been talking about. During male climax (orgasm), the muscular glands of the prostate flutter in orgasmic contractions which help to propel the prostate fluid, in addition to sperm that was produced in the testicles, into the urethra. The semen then leaves the body out through the tip of the penis during ejaculation. The fluttering, orgasmic spasms of the prostate gland feel the same whether it's a wet orgasm or a dry orgasm. Many men have recommended the aneuros sex toy to get in touch with the prostate gland. You can buy one from a link from this forum's store or from http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00F422O80/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B00F422O80&linkCode=as2&tag=wwwlovesatisf-20

I suggest you work on expanding the BoP penis twitches you feel. Roll with them, encourage them, play with them. They will continue to grow and please. Sometimes I am perfectly content with the orgasmic twitches you describe. I often want more orgasmic sensations so I continue until I feel my prostate go off in orgasmic contractions.

2. With "moving the basket ball" just before orgasm (with the PC muscle or by moving energy), what kind of time frame are we talking here?  Is it split-second timing?  How close do you have to get to orgasm before pulling it back?  You say it takes a couple of seconds before it's safe to let go into orgasm, but how close do you need to get to orgasm before putting on the brakes in order that the orgasm will come?

Great question!  The short answer is that you can move your sexual energy out of your penis in a split second.  I’ll post a longer answer later tonight or tomorrow.

Keepitup Johnson
« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 03:13:26 AM by KeepitupJohnson » Logged

Keepitup Johnson, author of Love Satisfies, how to have infinite male multiple orgasms, available from Amazon.com
KeepitupJohnson

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: December 10, 2013, 02:54:04 AM »

Ideally, I don't have to put on the brakes. I'd rather approach orgasm softly and then relax into it. In this scenario, there's a 1-2 second pause between stopping stimulation and orgasm. That's one way.

Another way is to reach orgasmic inevitability, stop stimulation, move my energy out of my penis instantly, then orgasm. There is much less waiting period here, less than a second, and the entire process is faster because I fearlessly move right past the point of orgasmic inevitability (but just shy of the PONR for ejaculating).

In all scenarios, I always employ the PC squeeze, but I might add that it isn't a major physical endeavor like doing push-ups or lifting weights. Far from it. It's just the way I tell my penis not to blow. To me, the PC squeeze prior to orgasm holds the semen in place inside me. That's half the story. The other half of the PC squeeze controls the nerve located in the head of the penis that triggers ejaculation. Squeeze this nerve in the tip of your penis from the inside, (internally - mentally - physically) with your PC muscle squeeze and you'll control this nerve's impulses. Controlling this nerve by squeezing certain PC muscles works to stop ejaculation. You could also control this nerve from the outside with a firm hand squeeze around the tip of the penis.

The post I've linked above starts here http://forum.healingdao.com/general/message/3512/ with the guy asking various questions about techniques from The Multi-Orgasmic Man, which I too have been (re)reading recently.   I totally have the same confusion.  For me ejaculatory inevitability seems to occur distinctly *before* orgasm, there can even be a gap of a second or two between the PoNR and the orgasm starting.  The Multi-Orgasmic Man talks about orgasm happening before ejaculation, but it just doesn't happen in that order for me!

I know the issue. You'll find the solution by examining the precise trigger of your ejaculating . . .
By the way, if you replaced two words in your sentence, then I would be in sync with you completely.

For me ejaculatory orgasmic inevitability seems to occur distinctly *before* orgasm, there can even be a gap of a second or two between the PoNR point of orgasmic inevitability and the orgasm starting.

What triggers your ejaculation? Does an erotic mental image send you over the top? Or is it a thought? Or is it too much physical sensation that sends you over the top?  Pay extremely close attention to what triggers ejaculation for you.

You don't have to ejaculate. Ejaculation is triggered by some sort of over the top experience! Your first successful dry orgasms will be under the top experiences. I suggest reaching orgasm from the bottom, from less mental and physical stimulation, from beneath the threshold. Once you discover them, refrain from the precise thoughts, images, or physical touch that trigger your ejaculation.

I walk the fine line between orgasming and ejaculating.  I don't have to squeeze my PC muscles hard. It's not a struggle, it's not a fight, I just let the stimulation be just right.

In conclusion, listen to me carefully . . . I say that it takes less stimulation to orgasm than it takes to ejaculate. So stop physical and mental stimulation early. Take breaks. Ease into orgasms. Control your penis' nerve. As you reach get close to orgasm, continue to control, control, control the nerve at the tip of your penis with the PC squeeze.

1. Whenever I am turned on, I maintain a PC squeeze focussed on the tip of my penis to control my nerve, and inside of me to control my sperm.

2. Remember how I said dry orgasms require less stimulation than ejaculatory orgasms? I find dry orgasms easier when I reduce the energy in my penis by sending it into my lover - or into my heart, and always . . .

3.  I avoid those mental thoughts and images and physical stimulation that trigger my ejaculation.

As strange as this may sound, I think you are trying too hard. Relax a little bit. Take some tension off of your PC squeeze. Slow down the stimulation. Thanks for asking questions!

Peace and love, Keepitup Johnson.  

Ps. I'll share more in my upcoming book and more free info at www.lovesatisfies.com

To read my favorite book on the subject, http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1479215694/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=1479215694&linkCode=as2&tag=wwwlovesatisf-20  

Thanks!
« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 06:29:29 PM by KeepitupJohnson » Logged

KeepitupJohnson

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: December 10, 2013, 06:41:12 PM »

Please re-read my previous post.
I made a few changes to improve the clarity.

scampifries

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 18, 2014, 05:40:22 AM »

Hi, apologies for the long silence, things have been a bit busy in the last couple of months.

Thank you so much for your well thought-out replied KeepItUp, I have a few more diary entires which I'm going to write up, although I realise now that I haven't been following your instructions!  Must re-read your replies more!

More soon!...
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: