~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
October 17, 2017, 04:36:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PC control  (Read 5078 times)
KeepitupJohnson

Enjoy sex, but don't let sex enjoy you.

View Profile WWW
« on: August 12, 2013, 08:48:50 AM »

Men experience dry orgasms differently. From my point of view, squeezing my PC’s gently allows me to hit the point of no return without ejaculating. After I actually begin to orgasm, I continue squeezing my PC’s gently for a second. I’m aware that I’m holding something in. Then, if there is no bursting pressure in my penis, I relax completely and have a dry orgasm.

A steady PC muscle squeeze prevents the flow of sperm. I imagine squeezing the sperm gates shut. Relaxing my PC muscles allows the uncontrollable contractions of orgasm to take over.

Peace and love, Keepitup Johnson

Keepitup Johnson, author of Love Satisfies, how to have infinite male multiple orgasms, available from Amazon.com
Jax

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2013, 11:28:16 PM »

Thanks again, gota practise more Smiley
davec

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2013, 02:00:57 PM »

I have to agree with the gentle squeeze. over squeezing can stop you ejaculating, as far as im concerned if you want no holding back multiple orgasms a slight release of sperm is best. I call tightly squeezed orgasms as (forced) usually because of too much sex!, numbing of the penis is a main cause from overfriction, and forcing an orgasm can actually hurt you especially when urinating after and also can affect your erections also for days.. so keep building on tight pc muscles and maybe erectile disfuction is inevitable.
Open pc orgasms are easily controlled just enjoy the small amount of come instead of the full load.
if you keep open orgasms with gentle squeeze for control going for more than 30 mins, then your sperm levels are back to full! you can literally keep having orgasms for hrs and hrs until you explode haha
1 tip for the 10 min full power orgasm. the last part of your load usually brings it......
R1969

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2016, 11:04:25 AM »

I always have an emission of pre-ejaculatory fluid with each "dry" orgasm.  On the first dry orgasm of a session, the pre- fluid actually spurts out like a mini ejaculation, although I know it is not semen because it is clear. 

I have also experienced the slight release of semen that davec describes, and that usually does not make me lose my erection.   
Kennie

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2017, 08:37:12 PM »

On my first experience with multiple orgasms, on my first orgasm sperm did leak out.  I only noticed when I started to masturbate for the second time out of three.  I also think the small ejaculation fluid was clear, not like white sperm and it did not feel like a normal ejaculation at all.  I did not know it had happened until I started to masturbate again and I felt the dampness on my penis.  By what I have read it seems that to have some kind of leakage is not unusual.  It certainly did not reduce my sexual arousal as a normal ejaculation would have.  I continued to masturbate and have a further orgasm with no ejaculation at all.  On my third orgasm I ejaculated as I was too stimulated not to come.
KeepitupJohnson

Enjoy sex, but don't let sex enjoy you.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2017, 03:56:04 AM »

Yes thank you for sharing your experience. In my experience, this happens to me also, occasionally. I believe it's an after effect of  being extremely sexually turned on while having great sex.

It's no problem to release this fluid. We can release this fluid and still continue to have nonejaculatory orgasms.

Keepitup Johnson, author of Love Satisfies, how to have infinite male multiple orgasms, available from Amazon.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: