~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
September 24, 2017, 10:48:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PC Pull Up Technique - help  (Read 3868 times)
Administrator
Administrator

View Profile
« on: August 07, 2008, 05:02:24 PM »

Author                                                             

Chrisuk

Bronze Member 

Reg : 01/29/2005

Date Posted: 01/29/2005 7:55 AM               

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright lads.......Chris here from the UK,fficeffice" />

Would just like to say that this is the best thing on the net I have found so far on MMO.

I'm after a bit of help if possible, at the moment I am still using the PC pull up technique to become MMO, I have been leaning this for the last 4 months so I think my PC muscle is strong enough now (this may not be the case). To start with when I passed the PONR I would stop stimulating myself and as the orgasm came I would contract and hold my PC muscle, this after time would lengthen the point from orgasm to when the contractions started that made you ejaculate, but I could never hold off the contractions. Now I do the same at the PONR, I let the orgasm happen and I know exactly when the contraction will start to make me ejaculate, at this point I contact my PC muscle then release it then contact it until they have stopped, I can stop cum coming out of my penis completely which I have never been able to do before but there is still cum in my tube and I piss it out afterwards, my erection goes so I’m obviously not MMO yet. But I don't feel so tired or sensitive afterwards and I can get an erection back quicker than before so it feels like I'm on the right track.

Does anyone have any suggestions what I'm doing wrong or what i'm not doing?

Cheers

Chris

| Report to admin | Speaking message |     

romeo

Diamond Member 

Reg : 05/06/2003

Date Posted: 01/30/2005 2:06 PM             

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the board Chrisuk!

I haven't yet found anyone successful with the PC squeezing method. It seems that no ones favor this method here on this board. Some people have claimed success with it, like barbara Keesling, and she is a woman so she knows what she is talking about... More seriously, it seems possible to achieve MMO with that method but it takes time and effort. Keep us informed.

Message edited by: romeo on 01/30/2005 12:06:43[Server Time/GMT -8 Pacific Time]

Chrisuk

Bronze Member 

Reg : 01/29/2005

Date Posted: 01/31/2005 9:20 AM               

Hi Romeo,

fficeffice" />

Thanks for the reply, if the PC method is no good what would you recommend? I’m not to sure if the key sound is the way to go but I see a few of you reach MMO by relaxing your PC muscle instead, surly it can’t be as easy as that??? Can you point me in the right direction into leaning the technical I may as well try as many as possible?

Cheers

John

romeo

Diamond Member 

Reg : 05/06/2003

Date Posted: 01/31/2005 9:58 AM             

Read the different posts in the main forum and and explore the technique that appeal to you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: