~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
September 24, 2017, 10:48:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi guys!  (Read 4989 times)
JohnDoe

View Profile
« on: August 22, 2013, 05:07:59 AM »

Hi all! First of all, sorry for my English - it's not native for me.  Smiley
Well, I'm newbie at MMO (<month). At the beginning I tried to clench PC at the PONR, but had no success. Now I'm practising edging (approaching PONR - relaxing - approaching - relaxing - ...). And I've got question for you. The goal is "dry orgasm", but how can I determine it? Of course, after the 4-th peak I feel extreme pleasure (definetely more than during "normal" orgasm), but have no involuntary contractions (of PC muscle) or discharging any tension. Is it dry orgasm or I'm just on the way to achieve it?    

According to some sources (for example Mantak Chia or wiki) orgasm occurs in a bit before PONR:
In the contractile (sometimes called "emission")
phase, the prostate contracts and empties semen into the urethra. In the expulsion phase, the semen is propelled down
the urethra and out the penis. When you become multi-orgasmic you will experience the pleasurable pelvic contractions –
what we will call contractile-phase orgasm, which is felt as a popping or fluttering sensation in your prostate – without
actually ejaculating.
Mantak Chia "The Multiorgasmic Man"

There is some debate whether certain types of sexual sensations should be accurately classified as orgasms, including female orgasms caused by G-Spot stimulation alone, and the demonstration of extended or continuous orgasms lasting several minutes or even an hour.[13] The question centers around the clinical definition of orgasm, but this way of viewing orgasm is merely physiological, while there are also psychological, endocrinological, and neurological definitions of orgasm.[11][12][14] In these and similar cases, the sensations experienced are subjective and do not necessarily involve the involuntary contractions characteristic of orgasm. However, the sensations in both sexes are extremely pleasurable and are often felt throughout the body, causing a mental state that is often described as transcendental, and with vasocongestion and associated pleasure comparable to that of a full-contractionary orgasm. For example, modern findings support distinction between ejaculation and male orgasm.[2][12] For this reason, there are views on both sides as to whether these can be accurately defined as orgasms.[14]
Wikipedia

So, does every peak equals orgasm, or not?

PS. Interesting fact: Most Russian resources still equalise orgasm and ejaculation. Male multiple orgasm defined there as pathology.

Thanks!

« Last Edit: August 22, 2013, 07:45:36 AM by JohnDoe » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: