~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
July 23, 2017, 05:39:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What makes us burst and ejaculate?  (Read 2281 times)
KeepitupJohnson

Enjoy sex, but don't let sex enjoy you.

View Profile WWW
« on: August 25, 2013, 10:57:56 AM »

1. Thoughts of possessing her.  
(I make her pregnant - she is mine)

2. Fucking a new woman
(Fact or fantasy)

3. Hot, sexy thoughts
(I'll leave this to your imagination)

4. Thinking with the dick
(Feeling everything in one place)

5. All forms of lust
(Packs all the energy into the penis)

6. Fast friction

Peace and love, Keepitup Johnson

PS.  We talk about squeezing the PC muscles to hold back ejaculation, but it's really more like sucking in. Try sucking in with the PC muscles the whole time you have sex. Suck in harder as more pressure to ejaculate builds.  Suck in less hard as there's less pressure to ejaculate. Imagine closing gates to sperm flow.

How to have orgasms without ejaculating?

The biggest secret is to get rid of the bursting pressure to ejaculate in the penis. If there's too much bursting pressure, you won't pull off a dry orgasm.

Begin to orgasm while you continue sucking in with your PC muscles to hold in the sperm. Then, when the pressure to burst is manageable, let go into the uncontrollable orgasm. 

For more tricks on getting rid of the bursting pressure in the penis, please look at my book. I recently rewrote chapters 7,8, 9 and the caption under a picture in chapter 14. Kindle readers can download the new version.

« Last Edit: August 25, 2013, 12:03:01 PM by KeepitupJohnson » Logged

Keepitup Johnson, author of Love Satisfies, how to have infinite male multiple orgasms, available from Amazon.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: