~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
November 24, 2017, 08:37:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tingling Sensations  (Read 4054 times)
Clarence

View Profile
« on: September 03, 2013, 11:06:43 PM »

Hi everybody out there, I have been practicing with Mantak Chia's method and I have had good success.  I can have approx 3-8 dry orgasms no problem during a solo session.  But what I would like to know is that when I get to approx the 5th dry orgasm my whole butt and upper legs and genital area gets a fantastic tingling, surging of energy sensation that feels great.  And I can bring myself to have 3-4 of these as I progress in my session before I almost blow my load.  Is this the whole body orgasm feeling that I need to expand?  And if so, what are the key points to bring it up your spine so that I can make it a whole body orgasm?

Any help would be great.
wave

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2013, 05:08:46 AM »

Yes that is the right feeling but must be more intense to have a full body orgasm!In Mantak Chia's book there is an exercise called the big draw in this exercise you have to draw this energy through your spine into your brain and spin it.Very important,don't forget at the end of the exercise to bring down all the energy you have concentrate in your brain to your navel to avoid any overcharging symptoms!Read the specific chapter for details because they are important for success!Doing that exercise i had my second dry hole body orgasm, it was a fantastic feeling!!!!
Scorpius

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2013, 06:31:27 AM »

Clarence I'm also getting started can you tell me the title of the book your reading so I can check it out for myself.

Thanks.
MarkyMark20

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2013, 05:29:05 PM »

The Multi-Orgasmic Man - Sexual Secrets Every Man Should Know

Authors Mantak Chia & Douglas Abrams
Clarence

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2013, 01:11:45 AM »

Hi wave,

MarkyMark20 was correct with the book that I am reading.

Another that is more in depth and is for a better read.  Is Taoist Secrets of Love Coltivating Male Sexual Energy, Mantak Chia

http://www.amazon.com/Taoist-Secrets-Love-Cultivating-Sexual/dp/0943358191/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1378361438&sr=8-5&keywords=mantak+chia

Im also glad to know I was on the correct path.  I will try the big draw exercise and see my results.
Scorpius

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2013, 03:43:06 AM »

Thanks Clarence....I found it here for free. Will check into it.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/bbemail/PROD/ulib/64he1k/docs/Mantak%20Chia%20-%20Taoist%20Secrets%20of%20Love.pdf
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: