~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
September 23, 2017, 02:31:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trouble in Paradise  (Read 3038 times)
Bob

View Profile
« on: September 27, 2013, 02:49:17 PM »

Hey, I have been using a toy for training and practice called Sex in a Can by Fleshlight and want to ask about something. I went for an about an hour enjoying my session this morning but when I pulled out I noticed bumps and something like blisters on my shaft just behind the head of my penis. No pain and I enjoyed the session but I wonder if I was just too active. The toy is kind of tight but I had what I thought was ample lubrication. They are better now after a couple of hours but I never experienced that before.

Am I just rubbing too hard or too long? Is there a danger that I may damage or distort my penis by using these kinds of toys?
« Last Edit: September 27, 2013, 07:03:55 PM by Bob » Logged
Bob

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2013, 12:17:35 PM »

I healed up in a couple of hours so no big deal. I think I just did not use enough lube for that length of time. I should have added more at a couple of intervals to keep it smooth.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: