~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
September 20, 2017, 05:57:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Few questions from newbie  (Read 4154 times)
Nego

View Profile
« on: October 21, 2013, 02:13:32 AM »

Hey guys I recently bought the book from Mantak Chia "The Multi-Orgasmic Man: Sexual Secrets Every Man Should Know" and read about half way already. I just have some questions that you guys can hopefully help me with.

1- Where exactly is the "million dollar point"? I read that it helps stop you from ejaculating so I just need to press on it? and I don't have to insert my finger inside my anus right? just in front of the anus would do the trick?

2- How important is the sexual energy aspect? This is by far for me the most challenging part of this I just cant understand how to channel this energy and be able to move it up and down I just don't get that. Is this necessary and how much does this play in being successful.

3- How important are the breathing exercises?

4- There is an exercise where it says to stop and go when urinating, I find that I can do this easily so does it mean I might have strong PC muscle?

Okay so can someone be more specific on what I should be practicing? I'm not planning on masturbating much if any ill prolly practice with my wife. This is what I understand so far.

When you get close to ejaculating practice contracting the PC muscle and all other techniques that help not ejaculating like breathing, pressing the million dollar point and so on. Somehow spread the sexual energy up and then down which would give u a whole body orgasm. But I think the most important thing to master is having a genital orgasm without ejaculating and once you master that try and channel the energy up or something like that anyone care to help me thanks in advance.

Bob

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2013, 07:44:19 PM »

Question 4. I would still practice and do the PC exercises. You may have a good natural start but the book wants you to get it much stronger.
Nego

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2013, 02:13:41 AM »

Yeah I still do it to strengthen the muscle. I just thought maybe since I'm accustomed to doing many core exercises in my regular workout that include working the lower abdomen area that maybe I have already worked out that muscle without even knowing.
KeepitupJohnson

Enjoy sex, but don't let sex enjoy you.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2013, 02:10:19 PM »

You're on the right path. The Mantak Chia books are good. Keep asking questions. No one has all the answers, including me! You asked:

1- Where exactly is the "million dollar point"?

You don't stick your finger inside the anus. The million dollar point is on the outside, between your anus and your ball sack. Feel around for a hollow spot - that's it - where your ball sack begins.  Pressing hard on it does not stop ejaculation. Let me repeat that. Pressing the million dollar point doesn't stop ejaculation. Pressing the million dollar point while you are ejaculating slows down the flow thereby decreasing the amount of sperm you lose. You still ejaculatate. I suggest you forget the million dollar point and concentrate on orgasming without ejaculating.

2- How important is the sexual energy aspect? This is by far for me the most challenging part of this I just cant understand how to channel this energy and be able to move it up and down I just don't get that. Is this necessary and how much does this play in being successful

The more I explore orgasms without ejaculating, the more I am aware of sexual energy. Sexual energy is simpler than you think. What are your goals in sex? What are your secret, sex fantasies? What thoughts cause you to bust a nut? Answer these questions honestly and you'll become aware of your sexual energy. Obviously, I don't know the answer to these questions, but your body does. Focusing all on tits and ass makes us ejaculate.

I have nonejaculatory orgasms much more easily when I'm grooving on the love shared between me and my woman. I ejaculate much more easily when I'm thinking about the hot asses.  Get it? That's basically what sexual energy is all about.

Lusty sexual energy gets the sperm flowing. Lusty, sexual energy gets girls pregnant. Typically, when we get excited, all the good feelings are in our penis, until they cum out when our penis overflows with good feelings. Feel your sexual energy in other places. Just feel other places in your body. Feel your love flowing into your wife. I've spent lots of time putting this into words and pictures. Transforming lust into love is one solution to the energy crisis. Moving your energy out of your penis makes dry orgasms easier. Go to the Tantra page of my website www.lovesatisfies.com for more info. Read my book, Love Satisfies, for far more info.  In my opinion, loving, sexual energy is one of three keys to orgasms without ejaculating. What are the other two? 1. Stopping before you usually do and relaxing before climaxing, and 2. using your PC muscles wisely. Certainly, you can have male multiples without using all three of these keys, and yes, you can have male multiples without using any one of these keys. Perhaps you are already moving your sexual energy by loving your wife. Chia describes the Chinese traditional movement of energy called the Microcosmic Orbit. You can go to www.thetaobums.com for more info. In my experience, I can move my sexual energy anywhere I want. I don't have to move it in a particular loop/ I can bounce it off a wall or move it into my toes for example. I know this seems confusing. My point is don't get hung up on it, if you can notice a difference between hot lust and cool love, you're doing well in the sexual energy awareness department. Sexual energy is hot stuff. Work with your energy. See if you can get it to flow out of your penis without cumming.

3- How important are the breathing exercises?

It doesn't matter what breathing exercises you do, (in my opinion), just don't hold your breath. What is my point? Breathing helps us to relax. Relaxing helps us to have orgasms without ejaculating.  Getting uptight is really great if you wish to ejaculate. In fact, you might say that ejaculating is all about getting super uptight. Notice how uptight you get when you hold your breath, and how relaxed you get when you breathe normally.

4- There is an exercise where it says to stop and go when urinating, I find that I can do this easily so does it mean I might have strong PC muscle?

Yes, strong PC muscles can stop the flow of urine within a drop or two. Strong PC muscles can also stop the flow of sperm. Suck in hard with your PC muscles the whole time you have sex, and you won't ejaculate.  You also won't orgasm. That's right, squeezing really hard prevents the relaxation that brings dry orgasms. The trick to orgasms without ejaculating is learning how and when to relax your PC muscles to have dry orgasms. It takes practice. If you want more info on that, I suggest reading my book, Love Satisfies', Chapter 9. http://www.amazon.com/Love-Satisfies-infinite-non-ejaculatory-Sustainable/dp/1479215694   I spent a lot of time talking about it. My friend drew some good pictures of how it feels to use the PC muscles.

Peace and love, Keepitup Johnson

PS, I met Mantak Chia. A long time ago, I attended a week long seminar with him. I've read two of his books. I think his books are great, but I wrote a picture book for orgasms without ejaculating because pictures show how it feels and how to do it. My website, www.lovesatisfies.com shares more. Let me know what you think, and how it goes. Listen to other men, not just me. I think everyone explains multiples a bit differently. You can learn from lots of people, or from a few, or from one.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 06:51:46 PM by KeepitupJohnson » Logged

Keepitup Johnson, author of Love Satisfies, how to have infinite male multiple orgasms, available from Amazon.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: