~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
September 22, 2017, 10:49:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ultimate male orgasm  (Read 7360 times)
davec

View Profile
« on: November 27, 2013, 01:26:43 PM »

hi I am experienced big time in this field.
just an example I had 12 multiple orgasms this morning with my mrs within 5 mins.
I have had dry orgasms, non erect orgasms, orgasms that part ejaculate at full power, AND THE ULTIMATE MALE ORGASM THAT CAN LAST CONTINUOUSLY FOR 10 MINS ETC!!!!!.
ASK ME IM 41
vko

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2013, 03:02:55 PM »

I would like to know how do you have your longest orgasms. I had a few very intense, the screaming one when you feel the sexual energy exploding everywhere in your body. But I would like to have ''THE ULTIMATE MALE ORGASM''. If you have any tips Smiley

I was also wondering how can I apply my ''knowledge/ability'' to amplify sexual energy and to have multiple orgasms to my sexual life. I'm very young and partner at my age are not that open about the '' energy-meditation-yoda'' thing (no offense). I must admit I wasn't very open to this at first but now I can totally understand the enthusiasm about self-awakening. The joy of mastering your mind and body. I'm not even talking about the pleasure
I would love to experience the same connection and pleasure that I have with myself with another person. The other have know idea what kind of pleasure their missing hahaha... just saying

I up to talk about it also. I master this ''art'' only a few months ago and this is very exciting for me Smiley !
« Last Edit: November 29, 2013, 05:04:24 PM by vko » Logged
davec

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2013, 03:09:45 PM »

hi these long orgasms usually happen when ive had many orgasms from 1 load of sperm. edge to start and take it very slow, understand that when u have a small orgasm it can only grow next time.
learn to separate the knowledge that orgasms and shooting ur load are simultaneous, they are not.
do not squeeze the life out of ur pc muscle as u actually want to come a small amount from the load everytime u orgasm
after about 10-20 orgasms ur pc muscle start locking automatically to a very small perfect window
when this happens because the lock of muscle is automatic and u r not having to think about it or control it, well then u can let go and relax and really start having a massive long orgasm
if u keep having mini orgasms without shooting the final part of ur load then u could literally keep coming all nite as the sperm keeps getting renewed.
to start edging the 1st orgasm should be small then just build very slow to start. the more come u blow at the start the less chance of control... without sqeezing the life out of urself!!!!,
DO NOT TRY TO STOP THE LOAD JUST MAKE IT MOVE UP SLOW AND ITS AMAZING THE CONTROL COMES TO YOU INSTEAD OF TRYING TO FIND IT!!!!!!
davec

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2013, 06:21:54 PM »

vko I really think multiple orgasms are very very personal.
if u share this with a female partner whilst having sex im sure it will only make her want to cum hard also.
multiple orgasms are amazing to witness for onlookers never mind the persuer....concentrate on the fluid movement of or cock and she will too when u keep coming a bit to lubricate her each one
u want great multiple orgasms as close as 5 secs together, and ur face will be enuf to film... haha
vko

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2014, 05:08:32 PM »

I finally did it after two weeks of training.
I did what you say, I edged for the first orgasm and tried to feel the cum slowly rising up my penis. After a week I was able to have little cum coming out each time I orgasmed without squeezing to strongly my pc muscle. Once the first orgasm was done I just focus on my breathing while gently contracting my pc muscle and sending sexual energy all over my body. Orgasms kept coming and coming with little cum just dripping.
After about 20 orgasms, I can't say the contraction were automatic but every time I inhale sexual energy would rise in my body and my entire crotch area would contract and explode in pleasure. It was like one breath = one orgasm and it went on for about 30 minutes. I can't tell if it was hundred of orgasms or one really long one, but it was a kind of pleasure I had never reached before. It went on until exhaustion and my body was convulsing painfully because of the energy in me. 

It's weird but I fell so confident and powerful, kinda of like a sex god just knowing that I experienced 30 minutes of what usually last a few seconds. I can have sex for hours and the fact that I'm only 20 leaves a bright sexual future ahead of me. I can set myself a new goal '' I want to be the best male lover''
Bob

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2014, 12:35:54 PM »

I do not know if this is exactly the same but in my experience with dry orgasms, there is a window where every few seconds is another orgasm, it really gets to be essentially continuous orgasm with slight variations in the pleasure. It is like a wave one can ride as long as one wants but usually I try and calm down for a rest after a few minutes. This morning I tested myself with my new continuous heart pulse monitor.  In the book Any Man Can by Hartman and Fithian, they show heart pulse charts for men having multiple orgasms. They define for their purposes an orgasm as a pulse of around 120 bpm for a resting pulse of 70 bpm. Some charts peak around 120 several times in a minute going back to resting value in between. These they call discreet orgasms. Some orgasms start, peak, have a very slight dip and peak again. Those they call continuous orgasms. All their charts show only a one minute range. I noticed my heart rate would stay near certain peaks (not all the same value but in what I estimated as my orgasmic range) for extended times. In the part of my session I took data which was for about 35 minutes, I was in the target range for about 30 of those minutes. Being somewhat older and having a lower resting rate of about 60 bpm, I estimated my orgasmic range as about 100-110 bpm  but I peaked many times at 120 or higher, around 115 bpm, and 110 bpm and between 100-110 bpm. My 35 minute average was 106 bpm.

Keep in mind that my device may not be that accurate or as responsive as the lab equipment used by Hartman and Fithian in their 1985 book. But I think it might be accurate enough in general for my purposes. Also, I probably need more data on my resting rate and from other extended sessions.

Also, I noticed the correlation between what I felt as an orgasm and what the heart monitor indicated was an orgasm was very high but not 100%. I other words, I felt some great orgasms even when the monitor said my pulse was falling or lower. My device could have a slight delay in response.

BTW, I just picked up a book called The Science of Orgasm by Komisaruk, Beyer-Flores and Whipple.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 12:45:26 PM by Bob » Logged
boywyo

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2014, 10:17:01 PM »

I am really working on this myself.  But I still having problems getting there.
I would like to get some more advice from you guys to help me.
Thanks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: