~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
September 22, 2017, 04:47:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: my experience  (Read 6322 times)
Administrator
Administrator

View Profile
« on: August 07, 2008, 07:06:18 PM »

Author                                                             

bernd
Anonymous

Date Posted: 12/04/2004 4:12 PM           

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear friends, I'm not good in talking English, excuse me. Would like to tell you about my experiences with mmo. When I was younger I had complete "control" over my orgasm and the ejaculation. I could have one or more orgasms, if I wanted, without ejaculation. Later, I unlearned this skill. My orgasmic experiencing changed even in the opposite. In came very quickly. So I watched the inner organic processes in my body/genitals during orgasm to find out how to "control". Today I experience orgasms without ejaculation and without loss of the erection very often. The orgasm is divided in two phases. Emission and ejaculation. The emission phase is the "load phase", liquid from vesicle and testicles flows into the ejakulatory duct. The contraction phase is actual squirting out sperm by contraction of certain muscles (PC). Accompanied with orgasmic feelings. Emission and contraction are different reflexes. It is possible to bypass the emisionphase by complete muscle relaxation of the pelvic floor. I simply relax my pelvic floor in the correct moment completely. Only a few seconds till the contractions start.

| Report to admin | Speaking message |     

romeo

Diamond Member 

Reg : 05/06/2003

Date Posted: 12/04/2004 4:45 PM             

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Bernd,

Welcome to the Board and do not hesitate to register. We are interested in your experience, give us more details about how you manage to relax your pelvic floor.

Bernd

Bronze Member 

Reg : 05/20/2004

Date Posted: 12/05/2004 3:03 AM             

I relax the muscles exactly in the moment before fluids are discharged into the urethra. A little later is already too late. The emission begins with this typical feeling of "rising". In this moment relaxing is very hard. After that the actual orgasm begins with contractions but without ejaculation. As soon as the orgasm occurs there is no more need to relax the pc-muscle. I can still remember the dry orgasms before my puberty. It is exactly the same. Sometimes dry orgasms are so intense - makes me dizzy to me but the feeling of the ejaculation is missing. That's the difference.

I found Benders essay "Continuos orgasm" in the main forum. His technique seems to be very similar to my.

By the way. Thank you for you work Romeo. Great Forum.

Message edited by: Bernd on 12/07/2004 04:41:48[Server Time/GMT -8 Pacific Time]

J.B.
Anonymous

Date Posted: 12/09/2004 10:20 PM           

Me, too. I remember my dry orgasms before puberty and ejaculation brought the natural multiple orgasms to an end. Bummer. Plus it was a mess (fluid everywhere -- including wet dreams).

I practice emission-phase orgasms: letting go at the last moment.

The closest I ever came to a TRUE continuous orgasm--like the kind my wife experiences EVERY TIME without trying--is by having her insert an electric anal stimulator on my prostate at the point of ejaculation. It is hit or miss, like a woman's G-spot, but one time it blew my mind: I was kicking my legs and screaming with ecstacy for a full minute while ejaculating. Of course, the fricking male refractory period ended the fun (my wife doesn't face that). Once, just once, in my life have I experienced a true continuous orgasm (that was 12 years ago!).

It's funny: Orthodox Jewish men say a morning prayer thanking God for making them men. Fools. Males are definitely the inferior species -- genetically, life expectancy, and DEFINITELY when it comes to sexual delight. Cursed y chromosome; I hate it.
I get vicarious pleasure from sending my wife wild but that is vicarious.

Bernd

Bronze Member 

Date Posted: 12/10/2004 2:19 AM             

Hello J.B.,
thanks for your post. Exciting! I think I've never had a continuous orgasm. Just multiple dry orgasms. You write that you have emission phase orgasms to. Do you have also a contraction phase after emission without ejaculation?
Many greetings, Bernd

Anonymous

Date Posted: 12/11/2004 5:14 AM           

Let me say something more about my "technique". I hope its useful for someone. First I have to mention that I never really learned this technique. Already early I recognized that ejaculation can happen only if the sex organs and pelvic floor muscles are NOT completely relaxed. That's the key.

When I notice that I come close to orgasm I flex my PC muscle just a little to build up even more arousal and then directly before the orgasm I completely relax all my genital muscles. With practice it should be easy to find out the right moment. The feeling of relaxing is similar as with urinating. It fells like the Prostate falls out of the pelvis (difficult to describe). Then the emission phase begins and immediately after that the contraction phase (the spastic, rhythmic contractions). After I have read Benders article I believe that relaxation of the sexual organs locks "the ejaculatory duct valves"). It is thus a complete orgasm with emission-phase and contraction-phase but sperm remains in the body, probably in the ampulla.

Let me say something about the question if dry Orgasms are as intensive, compared to a normal one. I would say rather similarly. But the ejaculation is missing. Squirting out of sperm has its own feeling. And to ejaculate has also a psychological component "I squirts my sperm into my girl" that is arousing!

Greetings

Bernd

Bronze Member 

Date Posted: 12/11/2004 5:17 AM             

above, that was me.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2008, 08:27:03 PM by Administrator » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: