~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
November 19, 2017, 05:59:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I experienced a sexual anomaly – too embarrassed to tell my Dr.  (Read 2566 times)
nubie001

View Profile
« on: February 19, 2014, 05:13:57 PM »

One day several years ago, after urinating and shaking off the last drop, something new and strange happened.  Suddenly, I noticed pleasurable sensations moving deep inside my nether region (not directly in my penis).  Naturally, I stroked my penis once or twice to see what would happen.  That intensified the sensations, and a little semen came out.  However, there was definitely no orgasm. 

I assumed that it was just a one-time anomaly, but not so.  From then on, almost every time I empted my bladder, I would take a couple of strokes, and wipe the semen from my penis with TP.  Then one day I was in a big rush at work and didn’t have time to stroke my penis and clean it with TP.  I simply put it back in my pants, zipped up, and walked quickly to the toilet room door.  Before I even reached the door, I felt the semen traveling through my penis and into my underwear.

Somehow emptying my bladder was the trigger.  It happened most of the time.  This went on for about a year, then gradually ceased.  I was worried that something terrible was wrong with me, but I never told my wife or asked my doctor about it.

Here is my simple question.  Has anyone here had a similar experience?  What can you tell me about it?

Thanks
KeepitupJohnson

Enjoy sex, but don't let sex enjoy you.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2014, 04:50:23 PM »

What came out wasn't sperm, it was prostate fluid. Prostate fluid is whitish, and it makes up around 30% of semen.

The prostate's main job is to make prostate fluid which helps sperm survive on its journey to the egg. No worries. Prostate fluid leaves the body harmlessly all by itself, on its own, with no effort on our part, we usually don't notice this natural event happening.

Keep asking questions!
Peace and Love,
Keepitup Johnson
« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 03:49:46 PM by KeepitupJohnson » Logged

Keepitup Johnson, author of Love Satisfies, how to have infinite male multiple orgasms, available from Amazon.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: