~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
July 25, 2017, 03:35:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hoping that someone will offer an opinion as to my chances of achieving MMO  (Read 2176 times)
nubie001

View Profile
« on: February 19, 2014, 09:02:15 PM »

When I was about 50, I learned to do a pretty good job of edging.  That is, I could maintain my level of excitement just a smidgen below the point of inevitability for ½ hr to an hr.  During this time semen would ooze ever so slowly, but, without any spasms (just a steady continuous intensely pleasurable pressure).  When I was ready to call it a day (when my seminal vessel surely must have been running on empty) I could increase the stimulation a bit and have a really powerful orgasm of normal duration.  I wasn’t trying to avoid an orgasm.  I just wanted to extend the pleasure as long as practical, and of course, an orgasm marks the end, like it or not.

That was 30 years ago.  Today I have a renewed interest in such pleasures thanks in part to the miracle of testosterone shots.  Yes, it is good for more than building muscle. ?  Here is where I am today.  I can extend my orgasm from a few seconds, to 2 minutes average.  The longest extended orgasm thus far was 7 min 18 sec.  I could have gone longer but the sensations were so powerful (bordering on painful) that I increased the stimulation ever so slightly to trigger an orgasm.  I was actually fearful of what might happen if I continued.  It was difficult distinguishing between the orgasm peaks and the super intense and continuous sensations preceding it.  They were just as powerful and intense as the peaks of the orgasm.  The big difference is that the actual orgasm marks “THE END”.

MMO sounds like it is something worth shooting for (pardon the intended pun).  Today I ordered KeepitupJohnson’s book.  It seems that he has brought a lot of pleasure to many guys (and their partners) represented in this forum. 

Does anyone out there think I have a chance of such an achievement?

KeepitupJohnson

Enjoy sex, but don't let sex enjoy you.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2014, 04:01:48 PM »

We all enjoy sex! Your sexuality is wonderful!
Keep asking questions!

Keepitup

Keepitup Johnson, author of Love Satisfies, how to have infinite male multiple orgasms, available from Amazon.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: