~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
November 17, 2017, 10:19:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Could the “anal-breathing-method” diagram contain an error?  (Read 3041 times)
nubie001

View Profile
« on: February 21, 2014, 02:59:30 PM »

I downloaded the diagram and studied it carefully.  I compared the 4-step instructions with the diagram. 

Step 1 says; “Initiate – Focus the mind at the 3rd Eye, a point between two eyebrows.”

There’s no confusion here, the starting point is clearly at the 3rd eye, and there is no place to go but down.

Step 2 says; “Descend the Mind down to CV-1 along the Conception Vessel while inhaling.” 

In the diagram, there is a black line with arrowheads pointing down, extending from the word Start to the word End.  This is in agreement with the colored text reading, “Descending the Mind Focus.”  However, the black text in alignment with the arrow pointing down, reads “Exhaling Cycle,” not inhaling as in the text of the instructions

There is a similar disagreement in terms on  the Ascending cycle.  In both cases the colored text of the diagram agrees with the text of the instructions.

Am I missing something, or is this an error?  I would appreciate a response from one or more seasoned MMO guys.

For your convenience, here is the link to the diagram.
http://img.moonbuggy.org/the-anal-breathing-method/

Since I am a beginner, I would like to begin correctly.   Cheesy

Thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: