~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
November 19, 2017, 06:14:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sex is enjoying me  (Read 3305 times)
vko

View Profile
« on: February 25, 2014, 11:49:24 AM »

Hello,

My training is going well, I've made amazing progress since the last time I posted here. I'm able to have full body orgasm for a few hours and I can bring myself up to an normal orgasm in under 30 seconds.

But last time something a bit scary happened ( but still very enjoyable). I'm a student and during exam period I don't have a lot of time to myself. I haven't had time to masturbate or at least do some exercise with sexual energy for about two weeks. And that night I was coming home from the library, I took the bus really late (thankfully) and the was not many people there. I was listening to music when suddenly a very powerful electrical surge crossed violently through my body. It's was not painfully neither pleasurable just surprising at first. I screamed and thought that I had put my hands on wire (it was not the case). Then it happened again and again each time faster and I was starting to moan really loudly because it was bringing me to a full body orgasm really quickly.I started to panic, what if I started to scream in the middle of the bus. When I arrived at my place very sweaty and shaking I had to lay on my bed for two hours. At first I tried to masturbate to cum and evacuate the pleasure but my all body was so tense and I couldn't let a single drop of cum out, I just scream really really loudly from pleasure and pain. When it finally stopped my all body was in pain and so tense it was still hard to move.

I know that by training myself I would awake myself to new experiences and rise my arousal level but this time, even though it was one of the most powerful and pleasurable experience I've had, it wasn't for me. It happened in a public place which was very embarrassing. What if this happen again in a middle of an exam  Huh I'm still a bit confused about it. Maybe I trained to regularly during the past years and now my body have learned to stock large amount of sexual energy and since I wasn't paying attention to it (focus on my exams ) I didn't feel it. A big surprise for me who thought I knew a lot about the subject. 
KeepitupJohnson

Enjoy sex, but don't let sex enjoy you.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2014, 02:44:32 PM »

No need to fear! Trust. Your energy is good. In the western world, we have no problem fearing this type of awakening.  In the east,  it's called Kundalini rising or spontaneous Kundalini awakening.  It's more common than you think.
If you want me to explain it,  lmk but rest assured it's a wonderful time in your life! Grow and expand and embrace love!
Keepitup Johnson

Keepitup Johnson, author of Love Satisfies, how to have infinite male multiple orgasms, available from Amazon.com
vko

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2014, 04:15:01 PM »

I try to google '' Kundalini rising'' but I haven't understand exactly what it is and how can it be useful for my training or what does it show ?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: