~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
October 23, 2017, 10:20:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Nipple play and dry orgasms--A Question  (Read 9010 times)
brickbat

View Profile
« on: January 06, 2015, 11:58:58 AM »

I have read keepitupjohnsons Love Satisfies and I think I have had a few dry Os using his methods combined with a lot of nipple play.  I find that nipple play arouses and stimulates my prostate and sends wonderful feeling to my testicles, hard shaft, glans penis, etc.  Using nipple play and mental focusing, I can move the sexual energy to even other parts of my body.

Keepitupjohnson advises us to stop and relax right before the PONR and let the orgasm come to you.  I confess that I have not done that as I think he is advising.  What I do is to stop aggressive stroking, but I try to relax, stroke minimally and softly, and use my nipples to maintain the arousal and feeling of impending orgasm.  Doing this, if I can remain relaxed and not overheat my penis, I have had some dry Os which were maybe not as strong as regular ejaculatory Os, but none the less terrifically erotic and pleasurable.

Question.  Am I short-circuiting the MMO process by using nipple play and soft stimulation to my shaft.  Anybody here see any problem with what I am doing?  I am open to any comments.

I worry sometimes that I am too devoted to my nipples, but as I approach seventy, I feel I need them to help with arousal and advancement to the PONR and then to dry orgasm (if I dont overheat my dick). 

Thanks, guys, for any comments.
mmmniple

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2015, 05:40:03 AM »

Hello. I have not read this book and i can not comment about this technique.
Only said enjoy this kind of dry orgasm  Cheesy

Also i would like coment are you tried to enjoy only nipple play? I know it seems extrange but i know a lot of people which are able to have orgasm with this ; i wish i were one of them ,but i have two "problems":

One is mine are too sensitive but are somekind "crazy" : they seem have life itself : they decided when and where they want play (and usually on the worst moment :/ ) and when i want play they are not responsive .

The other is i have some problems to focus many time on something and i lost the sensation easily.

my advice is when your nipples "want" some playtime (yes ,it seems strange but it is the sensation i felt and more people have told me ) ,relax and play with them as you want.Enjoy the sensations, focus on them and no stop or touch any other part of your body (if this is enought pleasure)

And use wath you comment :
"Using nipple play and mental focusing, I can move the sexual energy to even other parts of my body. "
try to move this to your prostate and go on .And see what happen

My best friend has some increible nipple orgasm this way.

brickbat

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2015, 12:18:52 PM »

mmmniple:

I am glad your nipples are so sensitive.  They sound more sensitive than mine.

While yours can become oversensitized, mine are good to go at all times.  The aerola is also very erogenous and I am learning new joy even today in using my index finger and thumb to grip the aerola which along with some contact by those fingers on my nipples produce deep deep pangs of pleasure in my prostate.  The male body is amazing once men stop to investigate what it can do.

I take your suggestion to me as one to play with my nipples and encourage prostate and penis pleasant sensations.  I have been doing that for years. 

It is only since I have read keepitupjohnsons book LOVE SATISFIES that I have begun to play with and stroke my penis which causes great joy in my prostate.  This morning I had an intense O but some semen emitted.  However, I did not feel a refractory pleasure and now as I type this, my prostate is ready for more action either by (1) nipple tweaking alone with no dick play, and (2) dick play if I had privacy where I will stroke my dick and pleasure my dick causing my prostate to come alive and electrify my shaft with pleasure, eventually leading to a dry O or an O with some semen, prostate fluid, or pre cum emitted.  I like that the no refractory period permits me to go on playing.  I may experience a lessening of whatever erection I had while stroking, but folks here advise me to ignore erectile quality and go for the gold of a prostate dry orgasm whether I am flaccid, semi erect, or erect.  Erections are out the window in this business of making your prostate come alive according to keepitupjohnson and others who are skilled MMOer.......

My goal is to really dry O with no emission in dick play/dick stroking

Another goal is to reach dry Os and super Os with my aneroses and nipple play.  That is another chapter completely in prostate rewiring.

So thanks for your comments and I encouarage both you and your friend to post on this website as most men are simply point and shoot men in sex and solo play,  and are missing out on a separate world of orgasmic pleasure.  I want all that my male body can deliver to me as we men are hung up big time on orgasms and this MMO business is like throwing  gasoline on a fire when it comes to orgasms.

Did I miss something in what you were trying to tell me, bro???
brickbat

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2015, 12:26:38 PM »

mmmniple

You said you had two problems...........nipples losing senstivity ..........and inability to focus.

Keep trying.  You must relax relax relax and relax.  All that is necessary for the pleasure to build is to relish the exquisite pleasure you are feeling and encourage it mentally while relaxing to the build up.  As it builds, relax more into it. Let it control you, not you control it or worry that it is fading.   Anxiety or worrying will kill prostate pleasure.  Relax and let the pleasure build and come to you.

I have not yet had a nipple orgasm but like you, I want one and many of them following.  I want to orgasm also my nuts, my navel, my belly, my adoman, my anus, my rectal tract...............everywhere I can orgasm.  You get the drift???

Read LOVE SATISFIES.  It is available on amazon and is worth every cent you pay.  Join the free aneros forum and get to work on making your prostate come alive with a super O that goes all over your body.  I am not there yet........but hope to get here. 

Again, try relaxing and relishing the pleasure.....
mmmniple

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2015, 07:23:11 AM »

Hello man,excuse me the delay for answering.
I had tried lots of time and sometimes i are more sucessfull than others (as i said before i had a concentration problem which make this more dificult).

"I have not yet had a nipple orgasm but like you, I want one and many of them following.  I want to orgasm also my nuts, my navel, my belly, my adoman, my anus, my rectal tract...............everywhere I can orgasm.  You get the drift???"
yes,i belive the same :p

"Read LOVE SATISFIES."
i have not read already ,i hope soon having more free time and could read and "practicate" more often :p

"I am glad your nipples are so sensitive.  They sound more sensitive than mine."
Mine are crazy : sometimes it burns of pleasure (really;but they are in the worst moments :/ ),and other they are no sensitive at all.

"The aerola is also very erogenous and I am learning new joy even today in using my index finger and thumb to grip the aerola which along with some contact by those fingers on my nipples produce deep deep pangs of pleasure in my prostate."

Yes,it is true.

According my experience (really more what i have seen ,listen ,observed ,comented..) with friends is they are (almost) two kind of nipple orgasm.

-One is what you had explained :

"This morning I had an intense O but some semen emitted.  However, I did not feel a refractory pleasure and now as I type this, my prostate is ready for more action "

he had some vids online,i dont know if they are available,if not told me and i can told him and ask if he could give your some help.(search : "wu" "tinywurst" nipple orgasm)
He also leaks some semen and he can go on ,BUT when he has lots of them (7 or Cool he can not avoid and has a full eyaculation with its refraid period.Anyway they are increible.

-The other is somekind diferent : No semen is expeled (and the felt of eyaculation is never sense)
only lots of precum.
when orgasm happen his belly had lots of contractions.Also he can have multiple orgasm this way.
My friend explain them as "rude" :lot of contractions,and very physical (and he can make them longer sometimes presioning his nipples)
when he finish "a session" is because he want or he is exausted of pleasure.He describe as too relaxing.
He forgot he has penis and he doesnt felt anything on it.
I am waiting he has time and can record a great vid for sharing ( i have some "private" vids he gave me but i can not share them)

And again i belive same as you on sharing all knoledge and experience (i have in my mind (excuse me my lenguaje,i dont know how express this) write a Topic where describe this and other discoveries we have found and other could share , correct ,add more... but i need some time)

yours
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: