~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
September 25, 2017, 08:10:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My success story, 10 years later  (Read 23077 times)
tigger_canuck

View Profile
« on: May 22, 2014, 01:23:49 AM »

Time to give back to the community! I've been working on mmo for about 10 years. This site has been an invaluable resource.

I spent considerable time working on:

- Fumingpole's method: http://www.malemultiple.org/index.php?topic=38.0;wap2
- Dark White's method: http://www.malemultiple.org/index.php?topic=51.0;wap2
- PC Squeeze (embodied in Tantra)
- Tantra with Fleshlight
- Aneros
- Lucid dreams

And I spent a limited amount of time working on:

- Key Sound: http://www.malemultiple.org/index.php?topic=403.0
- Man's Health (PDF): http://www.malemultiple.org/index.php?topic=163.0;wap2

So you might say I'm a jack off all trades Smiley

Right now I average a single session of mmo per week, usually lasting 6-8 hours. Longest I've gone in a single day is 11 or 12 hours. Most I've done in a week is about 40 hours.

Typical session:

- Seated, cross legged, massaging glans with thumbs over side of fleshlight with mini hip thrusts.
- After 5-7 hours, when glans loses sensitivity, switch to secondary position.
- Lying on side, poke ass with aneros, stroke glans with other hand. Mini hip thrusts optional. Some form of key sound optional.
- Dry orgasms last several minutes at a time, with intervals of maybe 1-2 minutes in between.
- Once dry orgasms reach peak, they are stronger than the strongest ejaculatory orgasms.
- When dry orgasms reach peak, head will involuntarily shake in extreme pleasure, much like having a super-O with aneros.
- Dry orgasms usually stay at peak for several hours.
- After session, body should feel fully satisfied, there should be no issue falling asleep.

Learnings on mmo:

- Work on ways to squeeze that sweet spot, the prostate: PC Squeeze, tantra, aneros...
- Prostate also feels great when vibrated, which are like mini squeezes: vibrators, electric toothbrushes, Key Sound...
- The first part of my typical session is a duplication of DarkWhite's method in conjunction with Tantra.
- The second part of my typical session is a marriage between FumingPole's method, aneros, and Key Sound.
- Seated tantric positions have PC Squeeze built in. Mini hip thrusts while seated incur PC Squeezes.
- Aneros: have achieved super-O sporadically, but prostate gets sore in no more than 2-3 hours.
- Aneros works better with manual stimulation. No need to make direct contact with prostate.

Limitations:

- Body eventually gets tired. Sex organs lose sensitivity. Can't go on forever.
- Have never gone into a trance, lost consciousness, or felt the ability to keep on going higher.
- Very limited experience with key sound. Someone lives next wall to me Smiley
- I believe there is a physical limit to how much pleasure the body can endure.

Learnings on lucid dreaming:

- There is a physical limit to having wet dreams. Have had 2-3 wet dreams on some nights. After that, no fluid left.
- Wet dreams minimally impact mmo. There is no refractory period.
- Once you get good at lucid dreaming, you can do mmo, not ejaculate, and have lucid wet dreams when you sleep Smiley
- I average a wet dream once every two weeks, depending on fluid build up.

Be happy to answer any questions. Will aim to check in every day or two until questions taper off.
MarkyMark20

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2014, 08:02:25 PM »

For those 5-7 hours, how much pre-cum do you produce?
tigger_canuck

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2014, 01:48:51 AM »

That's a bit hard to answer, as I massage my glans through the tubing of a fleshlight for 5-7 hours and pre-cum is not visible to me during that time.

Having said that, I do feel well lubricated, and it seems to feel best when I can feel a bit of fluid being massaged in and around the tip of the glans. So, I'd say a fair bit of pre-cum is released, almost, slowly forced out of the penis. In contrast, I'd use a lot more lube if I used a fleshlight by itself, without the thumbs massaging the glans.
MarkyMark20

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2014, 10:49:14 PM »

The reason why I asked is that for that amount of time you might be using a lot of fluid.

During your sessions do you stay hard pretty much the whole time? I know you use a fleshlight, but you must feel if you have an erection.

When I practice I tried to stay very calm and relax and I lose my erection but remain excited if that makes sense.

I can't have a totally dry orgasm yet. I still dribble a bit of cum. But, after two weeks of not ejaculating, I'm surprised that I don't gush more. I tried not to clamp down on my PC.
tigger_canuck

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2014, 01:09:37 AM »

Yes erection till the end. The erection does become softer towards the end of the 5-7 hours and once I lose erection I switch over to my secondary position, or stop if it's way past bed time Wink

An alternate summary of my primary technique is simulation of sex with minimal effort. Years ago I'd do the missionary position with a fleshlight, but it's harder to control and easier for the body to get tired. I kept on iterating with the goal of reducing effort and came to where I am. So I'm not holding back much. It feels like missionary, except more targeted and more intense. I'd take a breather only when I feel really close to the edge.

Regarding dribbling and gushing, I don't understand what they mean but I know if I were to ooze, it would set me back about an hour in terms of the pleasure level. I think pleasure is highest when the sex organs are engorged with fluids.
mmoquest

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2014, 10:39:33 AM »

Since you have so much experience with this, I figured I'd ask a few questions. Smiley

- How would you describe your muscle usage during stimulation and approaching/during/after the PONR?
Are you pushing upwards..downwards..inwards...outwards any focusing on anything in particular? I've realized in myself that there's tons of different areas there that I control independently but so far none of them has enabled a multi-orgasmic response, but so far multi-ejaulating response.

- How would you teach a newbie to have their very first MMO, without any tools?

- Same question, but with tools? (I got the Aneros Helix Syn myself)

- Did you ever run into trouble with your bladder during these practices? and if so, how did you overcome them?
Myself I seem to be stimulating my bladder mainly with the Aneros and just need to get up and pee all the time

Cheers!
tigger_canuck

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2014, 02:03:45 AM »

Muscle usage:

In my primary position I am seated throughout. This should allow you to sustain a continual PC squeeze for hours. That is, every man should be able to sit in a way as to keep a moderate amount of tension on the PC muscle, without expending much energy. In this position I'll eventually do mini hip thrusts while seated. I will also periodically lift up my feet so tension is applied to the muscles next to my shins. I will also from time to time rhythmically tense up my hamstrings when I need a boost. All this is to allow the prostate to be rhythmically squeezed.

In my secondary position, which is similar to the classic aneros position, it is essential for the legs to be close together, and for them to squeeze tightly together. I can elaborate if asked. The leg squeeze should make it easy to sustain a continual PC squeeze for 2 to 3 hours. The manual aneros pokes will accomplish the rhythmic squeezing of the prostate this time. Mini hip thrusts can be combined, as a booster or a pleasure enhancer.

If you pass PONR then it's game over. You will need to learn effective ways to stave off the PONR. It seems easier to fend off the PONR while seated.

--

Tips for newbie:

Use a fleshlight, or similar sleeve. I can't imagine anyone going for hours on hands alone. The wrists will get sore in a hurry. With a fleshlight there are so many ways to achieve multiple orgasms. You can do missionary, or just rock the fleshlight back and forth while seated. There are a variety of effective seating positions. The key is to rhythmically stimulate the glans while simultaneously squeezing the prostate. Some variation of mini missionary thrusts with a fleshlight is a good beginners exercise because when the glans is pressed against the lining of the fleshlight, the PC muscle is squeezed as a result of the simultaneous hip thrust. But I don't recommend missionary for extended periods, as nagging (but minor) injuries can result.

--

Bladder control:

When I need to go pee, I go pee. I come back and can get back to peak pleasure in minutes. As much as aneros is highly touted, it seems anatomically inferior to rely on the aneros alone. Having to pee with aneros fully inside is a super annoying problem that cannot be easily overcome. While I have achieved super O's with the aneros alone, I can achieve super O's with my primary and secondary techniques with much greater ease, and with much greater sustainability.
mmoquest

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2014, 12:24:38 PM »

Thanks for answering Smiley

Muscle usage:

In my primary position I am seated throughout. This should allow you to sustain a continual PC squeeze for hours. That is, every man should be able to sit in a way as to keep a moderate amount of tension on the PC muscle, without expending much energy. In this position I'll eventually do mini hip thrusts while seated. I will also periodically lift up my feet so tension is applied to the muscles next to my shins. I will also from time to time rhythmically tense up my hamstrings when I need a boost. All this is to allow the prostate to be rhythmically squeezed.

In my secondary position, which is similar to the classic aneros position, it is essential for the legs to be close together, and for them to squeeze tightly together. I can elaborate if asked. The leg squeeze should make it easy to sustain a continual PC squeeze for 2 to 3 hours. The manual aneros pokes will accomplish the rhythmic squeezing of the prostate this time. Mini hip thrusts can be combined, as a booster or a pleasure enhancer.

If you pass PONR then it's game over. You will need to learn effective ways to stave off the PONR. It seems easier to fend off the PONR while seated.

Continual PC squeeze is exactly what causes bladder reactions for me with the Aneros. I'm picturing it as if I'm pushing it into my bladder or something...
But without the aneros it might be perfect.. gonna have to try the PC squeeze on it's own sometime soon.

Does the muscle technique alter around the point of orgasm or PONR? or is it just a matter of holding it the same way as before?
I read a lot about how you're supposed to squeeze extra hard when you reach the PONR but so far that has not produced satisfying results for me... and it seems more about halting orgasm than experiencing it.

Tips for newbie:

Use a fleshlight, or similar sleeve. I can't imagine anyone going for hours on hands alone. The wrists will get sore in a hurry. With a fleshlight there are so many ways to achieve multiple orgasms. You can do missionary, or just rock the fleshlight back and forth while seated. There are a variety of effective seating positions. The key is to rhythmically stimulate the glans while simultaneously squeezing the prostate. Some variation of mini missionary thrusts with a fleshlight is a good beginners exercise because when the glans is pressed against the lining of the fleshlight, the PC muscle is squeezed as a result of the simultaneous hip thrust. But I don't recommend missionary for extended periods, as nagging (but minor) injuries can result.

So far my problem is the PONR, but this seems real useful once I'm able to go for longer! Smiley

Bladder control:

When I need to go pee, I go pee. I come back and can get back to peak pleasure in minutes. As much as aneros is highly touted, it seems anatomically inferior to rely on the aneros alone. Having to pee with aneros fully inside is a super annoying problem that cannot be easily overcome. While I have achieved super O's with the aneros alone, I can achieve super O's with my primary and secondary techniques with much greater ease, and with much greater sustainability.

For me... I can go pee and then 5min later I need to pee again. I've tried a few times sitting on the toilet with the aneros in, just to allow myself to relax more... results: peeing almost constantly. I think I might be using the wrong muscles with the aneros or hitting my bladder. Sad
tigger_canuck

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2014, 11:46:25 PM »

I wonder if the "PC squeeze" might be somewhat of a misnomer? I think if we go for a PC hold, that is, sit, apply some tension on the PC muscle and hold for hours, and just rhythmically massage the glans or the penis but with some emphasis on the glans, that we should be well on our way. Rhythmic PC squeezes seem to occur reflexively and rhythmically when I'm sufficiently aroused.

As opposed to thinking about the PONR let's talk about technique on experiencing dry orgasms. The longer I go in a session, the farther I feel from the PONR on experiencing dry orgasms. When experiencing dry orgasms the technique does not change much for me. The PC muscle does seem to squeeze repeatedly on dry orgasms, much on its own. If I can tolerate the pleasure I will massage the glans with less directionality on dry orgasms. I do not squeeze extra hard on dry orgasms. I believe squeezing extra hard will either push me over the PONR or interrupt the pleasure level, neither of which supports continuous orgasms.

--

Regarding learning to fend off the PONR, as a rule of thumb massaging the broad side of the glans and applying tension to the PC muscle resists crossing the PONR. In contrast, massaging the underside of the glans, including the frenulum catalyzes the PONR. Squeezing the PC muscle too hard, especially if done rhythmically, seems to catalyze crossing the PONR.

--

Sounds like the aneros is in too deep. In my secondary position I insert the aneros about halfway only, then pull it out a bit, then repeat. Dry orgasms do increase the heart beat and thus metabolism. So peeing once every half hour to an hour would seem normal with regular water intake during a prolonged mmo session.

--

Did some research recently and it seems that the male glans corresponds to the female clitoris. So, it would seem to follow that glans orgasms correspond to clitoral orgasms. If your former partner experienced multiple clitoral orgasms, now, so can you Wink
mmoquest

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2014, 03:54:12 PM »

Thanks for your insight! I will take this extra knowledge with me to future sessions. Smiley
Anlcomplsv

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2015, 12:05:11 PM »

Any recommendations as to which fleshlight to purchase - my erections are generally medium firm
Bob

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2015, 12:47:32 PM »

Any recommendations as to which fleshlight to purchase - my erections are generally medium firm

I have several but in the end prefer the plain sleeve without artificial bumps and such. Keep it well lubricated.
Also, I take it out of the case when I use it and support it in some blankets.

But going for so many hours seems like that could be an issue. I do go for an hour or two at most sometimes but going all day seems like an addiction. I recommend picking a time limit and just stopping. If you can have as many orgasms as you want when you want you do not need to have them all day! I keep a watch handy and monitor the time. My limit is about an hour and then I stop though it sometimes takes a little while to stop since the orgasm pleasure state is almost continuous. Also, I wear a heart monitor usually to make sure I do not push things too far.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2015, 12:57:29 PM by Bob » Logged
mmmniple

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2015, 10:21:37 AM »

Hello to all.
after reading several times the original "succesfull .." thread ,and with other things i have learned,
i think we have found some nice thing i would love share :

I would like comment found some "mistakes" on fumming pool's post i would love post and could discuss it :

-he call them dry orgasm but really they are no (or almost in our view : the drops semen;a dry orgasm doesnt have relation with eyaculation or semen;it is really dry (correct this : it also can go with precum but the eyaculation is not avoided because it is no sense in any moment).

-other is it seem he uses the "gland technique" for orgasm BUT really ,yes he palming his gland but he can have similar results without doing it : his technique is totally diferent to darkwhite describe.

I am not sure if what darkwhite describe is a continuos pleasure or several continuos dry orgasm :/.But i belive there are similar to "doing technique" for woman from deliberated orgasm :

http://welcomedconsensus.tumblr.com/

https://vimeo.com/user1850560/videos

(I dont remember where i saw,i have recorded and i will post where i paste this on the thread,but a person describe the same sensation than both and is curious because the part of gland he stimulate is the "oposite" than the part is recomended on woman :p )

Fuming pool tech is based on relax muscles and let some semen drop ,without having a refraid period and he can go on..
I know more people which is able to do it ,conscious or unconscious as i have explained on "http://www.malemultiple.org/index.php?topic=465.0" now.
(wu example, i wish he want/could post something there,i have just mail him now)
he posted some vids on dick.net:

http://www.dick.net/Nippel736

I also had some orgasm this way and a little variation : unless relax muscles press them as you make where you want pee : the semen will go out and you dont felt orgasm.This way ,sometimes ,you can :
a)go on stimulating and being able to do more times
b)go on stimulating and having a orgasm without eyaculation (if i dont remember bad a member post he did same in successfull thread)
c)dont felt a orgasm but reach refraid period.

(Personally i had felt all of them)

*Ah,i dont know if i have posted here this : with the glans you can felt other kind of orgasm diferent to darkwhite ,it is called "male gushing" because you expell some liquid similar to woman eyaculation.
(I tried some times ,some of them felt a intense sensation but it is gone soon..I had chated with a person which is able and i would love be in contact with more)

http://squirtex.com/2009/05/01/men-can-squirt-like-women-instruction-manual-on-how-to-squirt/

other place with lots of info is :

https://www.aneros.com/forum/discussion/11183/off-topic-male-version-of-female-ejaculation-squirting/p7

It has done some research and it is no pee (althougth if he has not pee before some pee could be expleled ;and a little variation i saw recently is
really expell pee (consciensly) and he described as feeling as orgasm where he expell pee.
( i read first on
"http://www.solotouch.com/story/my-peegasm-55358"
,and contact the author.He explain me how found the original vid : You can go to xtube.com and search for "pissgasm.".I tried contact the vid author but no answer yet.

I wish we can make a complete thread ,with links,vids recorded for show how it works and it is true...)

until them i will try post more often

I wish darkwhite,fuming pool and other which gave his descriptions read and give his point of view
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: