~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
July 26, 2017, 01:48:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why i have to wait so long  (Read 3180 times)
justin66

View Profile
« on: June 01, 2014, 07:08:22 AM »

Hello,
I have no problem having a wank and having a orgasm, but I have only been able to do it twice a week.Why cant I have it every day. if i try to have a wankn more than twice a week its one hell of a struggle to get hard,its just not worth the bother. but by leaving it a few days I have no problem whatsoever. I notice when i do cum i spill quite a bit of liquid, its like i have to build this liquid up before it will let me have my wank. I realise that i should be able to have a wank with no juice coming out its just it does not work that way for me. Just wondering why i have to wait so dam  long to have a wank because after a week my cock is really ready for action and its very sensitive to cumming. Why cant it be like this every day why does it have to take a week for me to have another wank.There cant be anything wrong i have always been this way I dont really want to take valium i just want a answer on why i have to wait a week for my spunk to build up and have my long awaited deserved wank.
Romeo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2015, 12:12:41 PM »

How old are you Justin?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: