~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
September 20, 2017, 01:26:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My multiple orgasms  (Read 8764 times)
kimptdarr22

View Profile
« on: July 16, 2014, 08:12:24 PM »

I have been having multiple orgasms for a couple of years now and i love it!! its got to the point now were i can go as much as 5 weeks without ejaculating the orgasms are the full body type, right from toe to head, and the feeling is just so immense its earth shattering!! in another topic it say that it a very very personal thing and i have to agree that feeling been alone with one at that moment is just so immense, anyone else my age into this?
tigger_canuck

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2014, 01:07:21 AM »

anyone else my age into this?

What's your age? Smiley
kimptdarr22

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2014, 08:03:12 PM »

vko

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2014, 07:46:06 PM »

Yep I'm 20 and have been training for 4 years now. Even though I haven't really work myself up to full body orgasms those past months. I still like to play with sexual energy in my body to give myself little orgasms during the day
kimptdarr22

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2014, 09:06:48 PM »

Keep at it i at the moment am at the point of almost passing out at the height of my orgasms Wink
tigger_canuck

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2014, 08:30:35 PM »

I started practicing mmo when I was about 22. Going for 5 weeks without ejaculation is pretty phenomenal. How long, on average, is one of these sessions that causes you to nearly pass out (of pleasure, I hope Smiley)?

How long can you sustain your I'm-about-to-pass-out climaxes?

Finally, what do you do to nearly pass out? Smiley
kimptdarr22

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2014, 07:42:32 PM »

the sessions can be any thing from 30 mins to 4-5 hours can sustain the passing out stage for 5-10 mins then have a break and start again. finally to nearly pass out is just push it as far and as hard as you can until you want to (literally) scream shout bounce and just let the feeling push you more and more!
MarkyMark20

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2015, 05:46:28 PM »

You mentioned that you have been having multiple orgasms for years. Did you practice to get to this point or have you been able to do it since before puberty.

I sort of remember that before puberty I would be in bed naked and have ragging hard-ons and had dry orgasms from the excitement of being naked. But, I started to ejaculate when I hit 12. Although, I was able to have multiple orgasms at that time, they were ejaculatory ones.

When you have a full body MMO, are you erect? Do you fantasize?
kimptdarr22

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2015, 07:44:31 PM »

I had 6 years of dry orgasms before my first ejaculation at 15, after a couple of years of wanking and quick ejacualtins i wabted to get back to the fun of dry multiple orgasms so started edging,holding off as long as i could and it just started to happen on its own at first it was wild strong uncontrollable urges but now i can hold orgasm hold orgasm control as long as i wish!!! And yes in a full blown MMO my cocks SOLID can even stop stroking it, let go of it completely, put my hands behind my head  and still have full  MMO orgasms,staying fully hard and erect.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: