~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
July 26, 2017, 01:47:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Initial KSMO Success, now what?  (Read 2357 times)
Justaguy

View Profile
« on: July 28, 2014, 12:01:57 AM »

I have been practicing KSMO for a couple of weeks, and have had success being multi-orgasmic with a partner. It isn't perfect - I don't have absolute control every time. But, I suspect given a few more months practice, I'll get there. My question is, is there a progression of the technique beyond this initial success? Where do I go from here?
mmoquest

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2014, 01:31:54 PM »

I imagine the KSMO forum would be the best place to look for advice on this.
Myself I haven't been too sucessful with KSMO. I feel tingly pleasant sensations but they don't lead anywhere else.

Could you describe what you do and what it feels like for you?
Justaguy

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2014, 03:41:28 AM »

Well, I should say that I have been working with a variety of different practices, including qigong, Love Satisfies and KSMO. It was just the KMSO that put me over the edge of actually having MMOs.

In my experience, what the key sound does is draw energy from your genitals up your spine. So, practicing it basically enhances qigong.

When I first started with KSMO I didn't really feel orgasms when doing solo practice - I would just feel a slight tingling all over my body, and my muscles would tense up. But then when having sex, I became multi-orgasmic. The individual orgasms I felt were a lot more intense, and I felt them all over my body. And I would either have several dry ones before ejaculating, or not ejaculate at all.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: