~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
November 20, 2017, 05:36:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ejaculation without orgasm?  (Read 6138 times)
hamster

View Profile
« on: August 05, 2014, 11:14:06 PM »

Hi guys,

I have an experience to share and a question to ask you. So I've been experimenting with MMOs for about two weeks now. I've been doing PC muscle exercises daily and I also have been doing a lot of edging. I also want to follow Keepitup's  advice to not have an orgasm for a month in order to build up sexual energy.

So for about two weeks I haven't had an orgasm but came very close many times due to edging. And that's when this happens: When I come close to an orgasm and then stop, and then begin to masturbate again later that same day, a lot of cum just comes out of my penis. There is definitely no orgasm when it happens and there was none before. The cum doesn't squirt out like it does with an orgasm but instead just flows out like pre-cum and my penis stays hard. What does this mean? Is this the result of retrograde ejaculation? I thought retrograde ejaculation only happens when there's an orgasm.

Or did I maybe have a dry orgasm without noticing? I definitely didn't experience the feeling of a "normal" wet orgasm.

It kind of feels like my body is producing a lot of semen due to all of this edging that I'm doing and because I haven't had an orgasm in two weeks, the semen is just "overflowing".

Does this happen to anyone else?

Thank you!
mmoquest

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2014, 01:30:07 PM »

This is what I've been able to do so far as well. (see this thread)

What I think is happening is this...
1. You approach orgasm, the liquids gets loaded up, ready to fire
2. You halt the orgasm by contracting, slowing the breath, etc.
3. Once you feel it's safe you relax again
4. The liquids are still loaded up but can't go back, but now since you relaxed they can pass through the normal canal. Except there's no muscle contractions to push the liquids out now, so they just flow out.
5. Feel a sense of relief, but no orgasm and no contractions.
(for me) 6. Start stimulating myself again, reach the PONR again and cross over. This time I get the contractions from orgasm, no liquids and immediately lose all arousal just as usual

I think the goal with dry orgasm is to not have the "loading up" of liquids happen in the first process, or alternatively have the contractions shoot the liquids backwards from where they came. Not into the bladder but to the glands which they are stored.
KeepitupJohnson

Enjoy sex, but don't let sex enjoy you.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2014, 04:03:27 PM »

I agree with mmoquest. His 5 points are in line with my experiences.

Hamster, I suggest paying close attention to any feelings of liquid moving inside of your genitals. You might be able to feel it, like a release or an opening. I can feel it when it happens to me.

I have experienced something similar to your experience . . . I had lots of sex including lots of dry orgasms without ejaculating for two weeks. . . I went for a swim in the creek behind my house, which is quite cold, about 50 degrees here in the Rocky Mountains and I felt some fluid that really wanted to come out of my penis, like I had to pee. There was no one around, I was skinny dipping, so I let the fluid out, like taking a piss, and some prostate fluid came out. I think the cold water contracted my plumbing and squeezed it out. I am sure this was prostate fluid, (leftover lubricating fluid from my prostate gland). The prostate gland’s primary function is to produce prostate fluid, which helps sperm survive in her vagina. When we are aroused, we produce prostate fluid. When we ejaculate, we prostate fluid flows out. Prostate fluid is one of the main fluids in semen. When we don’t ejaculate, excess prostate fluid leaves through the penis when we pee. No big deal. We usually don’t even notice it.

After 2+ weeks of daily sex without ejaculating, I occasionally notice prostate fluid coming out of penis. I let it flow out as it wants to.

Because you are staying hard after losing this fluid, it sounds to me like your body has plenty of semen, and it is possible that you were correct when you posted your thought about the semen just overflowing. Keep in mind that only 4% of semen is sperm. About 70% of semen is prostate fluid. Prostate fluid is clear. About 30% of semen is seminal fluid created by the seminal vesicles. Seminal fluid is yellowish. You're probably losing semen but not sperm.

Retrograde ejaculation is unheard of in healthy men. I don't think it's possible to have a retrograde ejaculation no matter how hard you try.

Two more unrelated thoughts. . .
1. Pay attention to your thoughts whenever you are close to orgasm. Lust is like greed: always wanting more. A better ass, finer tits, more girls. Lust is fucking awesome for getting girls pregnant! Lustful thoughts cause ejaculation because ejaculation is part of the fight or flight (get it done quick) sympathetic system.

The orgasmic function is part of a different system, the opposite system: the parasympathetic system, often called the tend and befriend system, or it's called rest and digest system - the tranquility system. Loving thoughts are orgasmic.  Sooo if the goal is to orgasm without ejaculating, it helps to slow down, relax and love.

2. We can get carried away with genital sex - cock and cunt, but really, that's a small part of love and only a small part of making love. Sharing loving energy is a bigger part, and that's why love satisfies. Sharing loving energy spreads good feelings all around. When 99.9% of our sexual energy is in our genitals, it's lust, and it's going to cum out of our genitals!

Please read my following post for more details!
Peace and love everybody!
Keepitup Johnson
« Last Edit: February 01, 2017, 10:45:26 PM by KeepitupJohnson » Logged

Keepitup Johnson, author of Love Satisfies, how to have infinite male multiple orgasms, available from Amazon.com
KeepitupJohnson

Enjoy sex, but don't let sex enjoy you.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2014, 11:53:07 AM »

I've done a little more research on this matter . . .I just did what you did! I believe our experience is an example of ejaculating without orgasming. I think it's very likely that you had a brief lust thought/image/idea which sent the message to the penis to get the sperm flowing downwards and outwards to get that hot, young female pregnant.

I believe you got your fluids flowing down and out without orgasm. I believe this happened without your being aware of it. It's not a bad thing. We are all learning.

This experience can really help you and me succeed at dry orgasms because it points out to us just how important the mind is in triggering ejaculation. 

I suggest before you and I even get started in sex, we think a simple thought:
"I'm going to allow my sexual energy flow upwards, instead of down and out by focusing on higher love, rather than more lust.

Thanks for reading my response, and thanks for making your post. Our sharing our experiences helps us all.

Peace and love, Keepitup Johnson
PS. I'm in the process of publishing one more book, a follow up to Love Satisfies; it's about having sex without lust and how the trained mind triggers orgasms!
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 11:59:27 AM by KeepitupJohnson » Logged

Keepitup Johnson, author of Love Satisfies, how to have infinite male multiple orgasms, available from Amazon.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: