~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
September 20, 2017, 06:02:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Maxwells Multiple Climax doesnt work  (Read 2161 times)
DarkOrb

View Profile
« on: November 23, 2014, 12:59:27 PM »

Hey,

For two or three weeks i try the techniques from the Maxwells Multiple Climax DVD. I´ve did the solo session and but i dont make any new progress. Im edging really close to the PONR and get some mini-orgasms but theyre not real orgasms, i would say that they are just orgasmic feelings (They arent satisfying). When i go over the edge the pumping sensations last longer than normal but it still lead to an ordinary wet orgasm. Now i dont know what i can do to make them real dry orgasms. Theyve stated that you have to have a dry orgasms (where you are satisfied) to master the solo technique. What can i do to overcome this obstacle?

I search for 3 years for a technique for multiple orgasms (they are my greatest wish) and the maxwell technique is the most promising technique for me since pc-muscle training was to exhausting for me and the KSMO technique is to dangerous for me because i´m on antidepressants (which i reduce gradually already) and i´m to scared for a kundalini syndrome. So help is really appreciated. When you cant help me with the Maxwell technique, maybe you know a technique where you dont have to train your pc-muscle or awake your kundalini.

Thanks in advance.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: