~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
July 25, 2017, 03:38:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Conflicting instructions for right before orgasm  (Read 5353 times)
Anlcomplsv

View Profile
« on: January 05, 2015, 02:43:00 PM »

I have been practicing since reading "Love Satisfies". I had been stopping stroking right before I reach the PONR and then relaxing - the feeling was good but not orgasmic.  On coming to this site I read where Keepitup talks about stroking after doing a gentle squeeze right before PONR. At what point do you stop stroking and relax into the orgasm? When I tried doing that I came wet.  The coming was not  a squirting kind but more of an overflow if that makes sense, I because I thought I had come wet I gave into the feeling and was surprised to find that  it took some more stroking to squirt, so perhaps if I had stopped right at the overflow I could have waited a bit and continued stroking for dry orgasms.
i would appreciate some guidance.
KeepitupJohnson

Enjoy sex, but don't let sex enjoy you.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2015, 05:20:52 PM »

Thanks for the question.
On coming to this site I read where Keepitup talks about stroking after doing a gentle squeeze right before PONR. At what point do you stop stroking and relax into the orgasm? When I tried doing that I came wet. The coming was not a squirting kind but more of an overflow if that makes sense, because I thought I had come wet I gave into the feeling and was surprised to find that  it took some more stroking to squirt,

You most likely triggered ejaculation (emission) separately from triggering orgasm. The body does seem to overflow semen after lots of sex without ejaculation. Your body ejaculated before orgasming.

I've done this myself. Congratulations! Keep experimenting. There are many ways to have dry orgasms. You have reached a high degree of control - no matter what happened - you are one step closer to multiple orgasms without ejaculating. When we begin to separate orgasm from ejaculation we are close to success with nonejaculatory orgasms.

You asked . . . perhaps if I had stopped right at the overflow I could have waited a bit and continued stroking for dry orgasms.

When you continued to stroke, you triggered  orgasm. Your pulsating, orgasmic, contractions squirted the fluid out.

Our goal is to trigger orgasm without any semen overflowing. I think it's best for beginners to end the session once fluid starts to flow, either inside the body (you'll feel it) or outside the body (you'll see it). Then wait until later to begin practicing again. The goal is to keep the semen from flowing.

Keep asking questions!
Peace and love,
Keepitup Johnson

Ps. When men come close to the peak of Mt. Everest, looking at it from the big picture, these men are only half way there! These men still have to come down alive. They must match their desire to reach the peak with their ability to stay in control of the air pressure, stormy weather, and other conditions. Sometimes, the best choice is to go down without ever reaching the peak.

When we come close to the peak of orgasm, we still have to come down without dying (ejaculating). We must match the stimulation with our ability to stay in control of the stimulation. This is why I suggest stopping the stimulation and relaxing, or at least pausing the stimulation close to the peak of sexual pleasure.

See if you can relax into orgasm while you're unwinding, relaxing, floating down. In this manner, you are less likely to trigger ejaculation. Learning to relax and unwind with our sexual energy is a valuable skill when it comes to nonejaculatory orgasms because relaxing triggers orgasms without triggering ejaculation. The reward of patience is patience. If you don't trigger orgasm, you can always climb up close to the peak of sexual excitement again by stimulating yourself as much as you desire. As I say in my first book, Love Satisfies, getting uptight is great for triggering ejaculation. Relaxing is great for triggering nonejaculatory orgasms.Thanks again for your question. Peace.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2015, 07:10:41 AM by KeepitupJohnson » Logged

Keepitup Johnson, author of Love Satisfies, how to have infinite male multiple orgasms, available from Amazon.com
Heartgasm

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2015, 02:38:08 AM »

This reply from Keepitup is very valuable. The feeling of semen flowing is a key feeling to curtail the practice and draw the energy up. Continuing would only be fighting a losing battle vs ejaculation. Once the feeling has been stopped and drawn up the session can continue.
Relaxation seems to be the other key.

With the pulsing penis close to ejaculation, (PNR), I had my penis on a flat hand to add as little stimulus as possible while allowing a stable spot for my errect groin while engaged in vigorous circling of the abdomen with my other hand to draw the energy out of my penis up to just below the navel. This led to my successful multi, so maybe storing a large amount of energy there was beneficial and is worth mentioning.  This last technique was from Mantak Chia.
I tried circling the opposite direction when visualising sending the stored energy up the spine. I'm not entirely sure my visualisation worked, it may be something that becomes more noticeable with time. I did seem to feel the down flow from the head to belly after connecting the tongue to palate after my success (after a great amount of energy had been generated).
« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 02:46:01 AM by Heartgasm » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: