~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
November 24, 2017, 07:50:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Flagging and Lesser Erections  (Read 4451 times)
brickbat

View Profile
« on: January 06, 2015, 02:01:09 PM »

I am in pursuit of dry Os and super Os via the Aneros method as well as devoting time to MMOs using KeepitupJohnsons methods in his book, LOVE SATISFIES

The aneros crowd disdains and cautions against touching the penis in aneros pursuit of the dry O and the super O.

The keepitupjohnson method here, as we know, involves edging with an erection and stopping stroking, then relaxing just short of a super O.

My problem is that concentrating on my prostate and pulling the sexual energy away from my penis into other areas of my body, lots of times gives me  lesser erections which I find distracts my mind from the pleasure I am feeling and in effect worsens my flagging erection.  I admit that I am probably over anxious on the subject of lesser erections having lived almost seven decades and having experienced the disasters of E D both in my sex life and even solo. Undecided Undecided  Age is the pits and a softer tool is no joy.  We didnt know how good we had it as boys with that steel rod throbbing for even more rigidity.

Three questions.  First, have you guys ever experienced lesser erections while pursuing the dry O?  Second, how did you or how do you handle the lesser or flagging erection.  Third, is a great erection necessary for the dry O to happen?

Thanks for you input in a troublesome and mood killing event for me.  Your experiences are appreciated.  Cheesy
« Last Edit: January 06, 2015, 02:04:06 PM by brickbat » Logged
KeepitupJohnson

Enjoy sex, but don't let sex enjoy you.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2015, 07:02:29 PM »

Good questions. I think that pleasure, in all forms, enhances male multiple orgasms. If there was only one way to have male multiples, then male multiple orgasms would become very boring, very quickly. There's a lot of variety in sex, thank God!
There's a lot of variety with orgasms. Some dry orgasms are big; others are small. Some wet orgasms are big; other wet orgasms are small.
I've done more nipple play and  anal play recently, thanks to your posts. You're teaching us variety.
When genital orgasms become the whole goal of sex, we lose a lot of variety in sex. When genital orgasm becomes the sole goal, we replace variety with stress. Women, for example, are supposed to reach orgasm repeatedly, and quickly. No wonder why women fake orgasms. We all lose when our goal is just genital orgasms.
We can have orgasms in other areas of our body, not just in the penis. Paying attention to pleasure in other areas of the body might reduce an erection, but orgasms in other areas of the body do not require an erection. These orgasms are often called whole body orgasms. As you might expect, there is a lot of variety in whole body orgasms.
Caress yourself, love yourself. Love yourself and your body and your partner and her body. Feel the love. Sex is just as good without orgasms. Sex is just as good without male multiple orgasms. Love is sexy. Everything  adds variety to love which is always limitless.
Peace and love,
Keepitup Johnson

Keepitup Johnson, author of Love Satisfies, how to have infinite male multiple orgasms, available from Amazon.com
PCD

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2015, 11:04:28 PM »

I don't think you should worry about whether you have an erection or not. If you need an erection to feel stimulation, I think you're getting the wrong kind of stimulation for multiple, full-body, dry super orgasms. I can share what I do and how I got here.

I started with the Aneros but never was able to have an orgasm or even feel any really good felling from it. However, that started my on my journey to discover how sensitive my whole genital/perienum/anal area was. With a couple months, I was having multiple dry orgasms by stimulating just the base of my penis or my perineum using my hand. My first series of three dry orgasms happened with my wife using a vibrator on me anally. Once I knew it was possible to have multiple dry orgasms with no penile stimulation at all, masturbation and sex completely changed for me.

That was about two years ago. As time has gone on, I have become more and more sensitive. I believe we men really screw up when we start masturbating by stroking our penis when we're young. We learn that that is the only way to have an orgasm and we desensitize our other erogenous areas in the process. I now realize that many, if not most, of the orgasms I've had in my life were probably not even orgasms at all. They were just ejaculations. Stimulating the shaft of the penis brings on ejaculation. Stimulating other areas brings on orgasms. You can only ejaculate once. You can orgasm as many times as you want.

My favorite way to masturbate now is with a vibrator. I prefer a larger vibrator with stronger vibrations (bullet vibrators with tiny, fast vibrations do nothing for me). I touch the vibrator to my perineum and/or scrotum and start having orgasms within 60 seconds (usually with 30 seconds). The orgasms usually last for 10 - 20 seconds. After I've been at it for five minutes or so, they start lasting more than a minute. Sometimes they last for a couple minutes (very exhausting). I've recently discovered why women like shower heads so much. The warm water hitting my penis & scrotum brings on really great orgasms over and over. During all of my orgasms, my penis is usually mostly flaccid. Sometimes is starts to get hard, sometimes it get rock hard. The point is, it doesn't matter to me. I don't need it to be hard and I'm not concentrating on it.

My advice to you, and every man that can has a brain capable of thinking outside the box and can let himself stop thinking he has to cum the way men are supposed to (with penile stimulation) is to stop paying attention to your penis. Start paying attention to your perineum. After you stop stroking your penis for a while, you perineum, scrotum and other erogenous areas will come alive.
brickbat

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2015, 12:20:39 PM »

Thanks PCD:

I am going to factor your advice into my sessions.  What you say makes lots of sense to me.  What type vibrator are you using to obtain the results you describe.........Name of the vibrator, Please Sir, and any special details of getting one exactly like you are using. This is really going to be a good new experience as I have never used a vibrator in my life.

As I approach seven decades with failing erections, your advice comes at a great time in my life.  Your advice plus the advice of keepitupjohnson are parameters I will follow.  Thanks for sharing so much in detail.  And well wishes for the greatest orgasms of your life solo and in sex with your wife.

Like you, the aneros for me had not gotten me very far with  any dry orgasms and the stellar things the guys on the website report.
PCD

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2015, 01:27:52 PM »

My first vibrator was http://www.adameve.com/adult-sex-toys/vibrators/traditional-vibrators/sp-adam-eve-velvet-kiss-vibrator-90751.aspx

I bought a different one for my wife for our anniversary. After she used it on me and gave me my first multiple, dry orgasms, I knew I had to have my own. As it turned out hers is purple and mine is pink. She thought it was funny that I had a pink vibrator. I said why wouldn't I want the thing that gives me sexual pleasure to be a female color Smiley

Variety is the spice of life and sex. While I absolutely love the above vibrator, it's a bit noisy. I wanted one that was quieter so I could have fun when the family was home. I wound up getting http://www.adameve.com/adult-sex-toys/vibrators/traditional-vibrators/sp-smooth-flexible-vibrator-9466.aspx which is awesome. I love the larger size and soft texture. And, at low speed, you can barely hear it. BTW, I almost always use all my vibrators at the lowest speed. I have the best orgasms over and over using a light touch on low speed. The key is to tune into what you're feeling and let it take you away.

I recently added http://www.adameve.com/adult-sex-toys/vibrators/traditional-vibrators/sp-black-magic-vibrator-78211.aspx to my collection. Mainly because I wanted to be able to use a vibrator in the basement.

I can't say I like any of the vibrators more than the others. They're all a bit different and they all make me orgasm like crazy. Honestly, it's a bit like Pavlov's Dogs, sometimes I can start feeling an orgasm coming on before I even touch the vibrator to my skin.

I hope you can get to the point that this works for you. Having to concentrate on keeping it up and/or not coming too soon takes all the fun out it. Relax and let your body start feeling the fantastic sensations beyond your penis.
PCD

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2015, 08:58:26 PM »

A couple things I forgot to mention. You can Google for adamneve coupons on find ones to get 50% and free shipping.

Regarding what I do to achieve multiple dry orgasms, the great part is that I don't have to squeeze anything. Sometimes I squeeze my PC muscles when I first start and it brings on the first couple orgasms quicker. I've actually found that if I relax and even push a little instead of squeezing, the orgasms are even sweeter. My main point is that I do not bring myself to the point-of-no-return and then stop or squeeze. I never get to the PONR. When I first started doing this, I would sometimes get worried that I was about to ejaculate and wasn't prepared for it. Most of the orgasms I have feel just like ejaculatory orgasms internally, I just don't ejaculate semen.

Also, there are different types of orgasms a man can have depending on where he is stimulated. Stimulation on the top base of my penis doesn't produce intense feelings of pleasure right away but always generates a great, relaxing, lite, pulsing orgasm. I usually like to finish with one or two of these. Stimulation near my anus produces really deep, strong orgasms. Stimulation at points in between product different orgasms.
brickbat

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2015, 11:31:42 AM »

PCD

A second round of thanks man for more details and the exact vibrators you have.  As I get into this more, I hope that you we will be able to compare notes.  I have made friends with a couple of other good guys on Aneros who may have questions for you also.  I will encourage them to join this website. Thanks for your guidance and encouragement.  True, I need to ignore the erection and concentrate on total body and non penis orgasms. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: