~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
October 17, 2017, 04:22:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Male g- spot  (Read 3315 times)
silver_walker

View Profile
« on: January 10, 2015, 04:01:08 AM »

It has come to my attention that many man (on the internet) claim to be able to reach MMO by rubbing the male G - spot. G - spot stimulation differs from mastebation, as there is no need to ejaculate to experience intense pleasure. Please share your experience and thoughts about the male G - spot orgasm.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2015, 12:15:40 PM by silver_walker » Logged
MarkyMark20

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2015, 09:04:43 AM »

MMO is what got me to buy a prostate massager from Aneros. I chose the Helix Syn based on the reviews on their website. I bought it at a sex shop. At first it wasn't comfortable to use. Maybe I wasn't used to it or I didn't use enough lube. There is a chat room on the Aneros.com website where you can talk to other users. They share their experiences with each other. Many have achieved full body dry MMO just by relaxing and leaving the toy in. Allowing the contractions to start on their own. I've owned mine for about 5 months. I don't use it all the time because your colon should be relatively clean before inserting and I don't always have a regular system.
Once in October I starting to stimulate the prostate with the Helix in and after about an hour I started having an urge to orgasm. I wasn't erect at all. But, I was getting closer. I was going with the flow until I finally reached a prostate orgasm. It was something I never felt before. Very intense pleasure felt from deep inside and flooded my body. It wasn't a dry orgasm because I ejaculated prostate fluid. I was surprised that I did ejaculate while being totally soft. This is kind of not recommended by the users, because the goal is to have MMO without stimulating the toy while the device is in. I just wanted to know how milking felt.

I haven't managed to have another prostate orgasm since then.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 09:17:43 AM by MarkyMark20 » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: