~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
August 18, 2017, 11:33:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: "Fake" non-ejaculatory orgasm and Endurance  (Read 1992 times)
LordLuckbox

View Profile
« on: January 23, 2015, 06:33:34 AM »

Hi,

I finished a tantra workshop 2 month ago and since then practice to be multi orgasmic.
In my selflove sessions I am usually building up until I am close to the PONR, relax a bit and continue. After a while of going close to the edge I am going a bit further and can feel the orgasm coming and it feels like I crossed the PONR so I'm clenching the rectal muscle (PC?) for about 10-20s while having the sensations of an orgasm like I experienced them before, but without real ejaculating. there is just a tiny bit of precum coming out of the tip of my penis, but its definitely not sperm.

Now my question: Am I doing it "right"?
With this technique I had experiences of having 5 of these orgasms within a very short period of time (<15min) but I've read something about that the sperm just lands in the bladder when you clench your rectal muscles and this is considered not as a real MMO.

am I doing it wrong? am I on the right track? I feel a bit lost

also one more thing. before doing this workshop I never had problems with my endurance and could go for 20-30min penetration without being close to orgasm, but if I wanted I could control it and could come very fast. now after a few weeks of dry ejaculation while doing self love my penis seems to be super sensitive (or I'm focusing wrong) and I feel like having to orgasm already after 2-3 minutes of sex, which is very annoying and fucks with my sexual confidence. any ideas?
« Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 06:35:52 AM by LordLuckbox » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: