~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
November 24, 2017, 07:41:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: One step forward, two way back  (Read 4245 times)
dill pickle

View Profile
« on: December 07, 2014, 10:09:36 AM »

Ive been trying to have MMOs off and on for about a year now.  For quite a while i was occasionally having a dry one and felt like I was making progress.  I've been seeing a woman now for about 6 months.  The sex started out really good; I was able to have some MMOs and she was totally satisfied.  As time went on, i came down with pnumonia and started feeling really sexually sensitive.  I would go from zero to cum in 30 seconds of foreplay; this has never happened to me.  Now im over the sickness, but i still have issues with premature ejaculation.  I am still trying all the techniques that were working before, from Keepitup's book, and from the Multi-orgasmic Man, but it seems to be doing the oppisite.  Im probably thinking about it too much, but it is messing up my relationship.  Anybody have any advice for me?  Much appreciated

dill
KeepitupJohnson

Enjoy sex, but don't let sex enjoy you.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2014, 10:22:55 PM »

Premature Ejaculation affects one out of three men at some point in their lives.
Moving sexual energy out of our penis helps lower the pressure to ejaculate. My book, Love Satisfies, puts the whole, energy moving thing into a simple paragraph in the review section towards the end of the book. I recently uploaded this new edition and changed the book's cover at the same time.

When we get sick – like you did with pneumonia, our sexual energy gets very low plus we lack our usual control over our sexual energy when we are sick. We all ejaculate quickly when we are sick.

Now that you’re healthy again, build up your sexual energy by not ejaculating. Sleep with your lover without fucking her. Touch her, spoon her, and caress her. Relax with her in your arms. Love her. Sex can be anything you want it to be. Sex doesn’t have to be one certain way like your penis inside of her vagina for a certain amount of time. If sex always had to be one way, sex would be boring.

The two of you go deeper than just penile penetration. Sleep together and bond in a soulful way. You two got together for lots of good reasons. Take the pressure to perform off.

Women also feel pressure to perform just like men feel pressure to perform. Women are supposed to have orgasms. They are supposed to have a lot of orgasms, and quickly. But 70% of women don’t orgasm from sexual intercourse, no matter how long it lasts. Most women prefer to stop sexual intercourse after the 7 minute mark. 

Men feel pressure to last a long time. The average man lasts two to three minutes inside of the woman before ejaculating.
Let’s take all the pressure off. Sex can be anything we want. Sex is joy. Let it be joyful. When sex has to be a certain way, we lose the joy and creativity.
Next time, take the pressure off. Before sex, you might choose to ask her if she wants to have an orgasm. If her answer is yes, use your hands, mouth, or vibrator or all three. Take the pressure off of your penis!

No one actually gives another person an orgasm. Our job is to love her and create a special zone of love and protection in which she feels comfortable enough to release her own sexual tension into orgasm.

Have fun! I know that what’s been bothering you is only temporary. Look at it as a blessing, It’s an opportunity to communicate more deeply with her. Your intimacy is much deeper than a dick in a cunt.

Peace and love, Keepitup

Keepitup Johnson, author of Love Satisfies, how to have infinite male multiple orgasms, available from Amazon.com
dill pickle

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2014, 05:06:00 PM »

Thanks for the reply!  I have been taking into account other drains on my energy, mental and physical, and re-reading Love Satisfies as well as The Multi-orgasmic Man.  I am going on a one month trip to Mexico for a luthier apprenticeship, so i'm using it as an oportunity to reset and recharge my sexual energy.  Poco a poco they say in spanish... Thanks again for all your help; many men need to hear the things you say.

Dill
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: