~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
September 25, 2017, 08:09:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie's Thoughts on Multiple Os  (Read 10604 times)
Gmen2007

View Profile
« on: February 17, 2015, 07:27:48 PM »

Hey guys.
I'm new to the forum and and new to striving for multiple dry Os. I have always been very aware of my arousal level and have had strong Pc muscles for quite some time. I'm currently at 17 days without ejaculating and I have NOT had an orgasm within the those 17 days. I have edged, come close to wanting to push the envelope but before I do I've been stuck on wanting to achieve a prostate only orgasm, hopefully dry. I came close a few months ago to achieving one. It built up to where I felt and O was imminent if I kept rubbing but then I stopped. So pissed that I didn't experience it, and I stopped bc I promosied my wife Id unload in her that night. Now it has seemed like impossible to get back to that point. Even at day 17.

Anyhow. I wanted to share and get some thoughts on this. After reading all this male multiple stuff, I thought back to when I used to have sex with my wife missionary, or at least finish that way, and back then (a few years ago) I also would pull out so we wouldn't get pregnant.

Here is what I noticed:
I would pull out at the last very possible second where I felt the orgasm and contractile O begin and before I thought I'd start pumping ejacualte into her. I would then standup on my knees and beat off onto her.

What I would experience many times when doing this is an orgasm begin when I am in her, me pull out last second, squeeze pc instinctively while moving to a standup on knee position and as I immediately beat off to ejac on her I would then feel The orgasm pass, id still feel the contractions pumping, but not ejac, and then another O would begin along with the contractions continuing, and then I'd start ejaculating on her.

Was I having multiple Os back then? I assume so and I'm guessing that what I was doing was equating to a technique to attain a multiple O. I am extremely curious if I was to go back into missionary once first O passed, let the next one build up and then stand up on knees like that again that I would have had a 3rd O happen.

Please let me know all of your thoughts on what I described and if you have any questions.

So my goal right now is to achieve at prostate O, BC I never have before, and hopefully it is dry and then I can test out my multiple O position again and see if I can replicate.
SDragon

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2015, 08:35:49 AM »

I would say yes.  Because male bodies have become accustomed to using the PC muscle to hold back urine when we want to, it can do the same thing for semen.  So, when you use the pull out technique and urge yourself not to cum in your wife, you're basically telling your body that you want to hold back whatever is coming out, whether it be urine or semen.  Depending how long it takes you to pull out, you instinctively hold your PC muscle as you say and therefore hold back the first O.

I don't ever recall having a dry orgasm and tbh, I don't see the need to have one.  I assume the pre-cum leak is nature's way of lubricating the penis and vagina to reduce friction during intercourse and would rather let that continue then not.  There's probably various reasons why others want to achieve a dry orgasm - 1) dry orgasm maintains the rigidity of the cock while precum leak can reduce the hardness somewhat,  2) dry orgasm is a barometer people use to test their 'hold', they figure if nothing is coming out, I'm really in control,  3) Huh

Maybe others can share their opinions.  Every body is different, some may not produce precum as much and therefore can achieve dry orgasms faster or easier.  Doesn't mean it's better or right per se.
Gmen2007

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2015, 10:36:56 AM »

Thanks for the reply. I'd say I want to do it so I can have multiple Os in one session and also to continue hat sexual energy into the next day and after. If you can have great Os and not have a recharging period, why wouldn't you try and have the control?
Heartgasm

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2015, 01:49:20 AM »

Also, there is another reason to aim for dry orgasm. Ejaculation is leeching the bodies' organs.  The life-force that goes into creating a new life takes the best from our organs (as you'd expect) so this will eventually take its toll. A possible reason that men are more likely to start dying off once into older age compared to women who have ceased their menstrual cycles is the continued practice of ejaculation.  Mantak Chia explains this knowledge has been around (secretly until publishing his books) over 2000 years.

The driving force for me to achieve multiples is to have energy to live everyday life. I noticed a considerable lethargy following ejaculation. Since avoiding it I don't get sick as often or for as long as I would when ejaculating.  After sex with a woman I even helped dress her. What kind of ejaculatory man could conceive of leaving the bed after he just made the biggest sacrifice and tribute (ejaculation) to her already, leaving him satiated but lacking vigour and renewed energy which the orgasm provides but is masked by the depletive dump of ejaculated essence.

I used to ejaculate because I was not educated about this. I now can feel the truth to it. If you are one of the men who are unsure of the truth, try to ejaculate once a month and see if your health improves.

Those claiming to be able to multi-ejaculate, yes I did that a few times, but unfortunately it comes with the depletive side-effect.
After doing this for a few weeks I actually came to the body-feeling sense that if I continued my body would be unable to recoup the loss and some organ or another would cave-in. I guess it felt good and so I kept doing it; but when that moment came, a kind of premonition turning point, I weighed up the pleasure (questionable at that point as discharge was the main pleasure sensation and felt strained through my abdomen) with my health. Since then I have not ejaculated with intent. It took perhaps 3 months for me to feel a little healthy after the repeated wet multiples that left my lower abdomen feeling like it was affected. Now though I am feeling normal. But I am still pursuing mmo for the envigorating energy without needing to leech the organs to refill the tank. If the sperm is not spent, the energy is recycled, hence why less sickness, more constitutional fortitude, resilience.

Important note: Orgasm DOES relax and satisfy. It may seem like it couldn't,  but it will! Mine took me by suprise and by the hand. And even though I am yet to duplicate it (dry multi-orgasm), the memory of it is with me still.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 02:51:21 AM by Heartgasm » Logged
SDragon

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2015, 09:32:39 PM »

Maybe I don't understand what a 'dry' orgasm means.   What I think of is the contraction/spasm of an orgasm but no emission (semen or pre-cum), and that's where I don't understand why people want to use dry orgasm as an achievement goal.  I mean anyone could do it after masturbating for 5 hours after their body has already been depleted of fluids, the body just doesn't have anymore to give.

But if dry orgasm is just semen retention and sublimation, then I guess I'm already achieving dry orgasms.
Heartgasm

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2015, 06:12:52 PM »

Jack Johnson (Key Sound) says "orgasm is bioenergetic, ejaculation is glandular".
Ejaculation takes its toll on men's health, a degeneration which some may notice more than others depending on their current constitution.
The possibility to have orgasm without ejaculation allows the replenishing regeneration of this bioenergy to invigorate us and be more present with available energy to the world around us whereas
repeatedly ejaculating will diminish our available energy.
To stop ejaculation is to prevent the degeneration of health which I found occuring from repeated multiple ejaculations. To accompany this with mmo (without ejaculation) has an invigorating enlivening result.

(The point is that the orgasms can be enjoyed without the reflex triggering PONR and sperm being dumped along with the life-essence that takes the best from our organs each time - since the whole point of sperm is to create new life and each ejaculation is assumed by the body to be propogating the survival of the species).

I realise I've written a lot here and I hope you'll forgive my intrusion as being intended to help. I read Mantak Chia's words about sperm being potent and precious but still didn't stick with his program when the hui-yin point didn't seem to work on my first attempt,  I then decided it was too hard and went on to discover my long abstinence helped me begin to have multiple ejaculations.
I suppose this did lead to my experiencing the truth of his lesson through a long period of not knowing if I would regain my health or not or whether I had already blown it by repeatedly blowing my load.
So I ended up learning through experience what Mantak Chia said about sperm.
I don't want to ejaculate again, my particular constitution fares better that way, but just because some people don't notice the reduced energy, perhaps I am analogous to the canaries that miners used as warnings.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 01:28:09 AM by Heartgasm » Logged
Heartgasm

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2015, 01:55:46 AM »

Gmen2007, In "The Way of the Spitual Man" by David Deida, he talks about how women ask the man to come but are actually more pleased if the man doesn't!  Amazing, but true.
Try it for yourselves guys and see if the woman complains - you'll retain your affections for her after the act which normally are extinguished into affections that require effort rather than a present playful desire which is very real and not forced to make up for lack of desire.
I did have sex with a woman who wanted me to come but this was after my long recovery and had previously felt the hard truth and it left no doubt in my mind that to come would deflate me. I really opened up to her and seemed like I would intuit when she would txt me before it happened, maybe I was imagining things. But I think that doing it this way may create a strong (even psychic?) bond.
She really was into me, so much so that I became scared and needed space but she didn't listen and I had to end it.
The point of telling you is that she didn't mind that I didn't come. Even though she was begging me to the first time, but the second and last time it wasn't even raised.
We have to make our minds up before we engage because otherwise the temptation will get the better of us.
David Deida says women feel safe when the man doesn't just do/agree to what she asks for,  because if he is able to say no to her, she knows that he will be able to say no to others - he's no pushover,  and she has a man who has his own goal that he wont sacrifice for anything (this is what women want, they don't want a needy man that gives her everything and expects her to love him for it - that turns her off).
I hope I haven't been insulting, I was once a man that gave everything to his wife - in my case that lead to the end of our marriage,  so please don't take this the wrong way. I only seek to try to understand and perhaps help others.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 02:02:37 AM by Heartgasm » Logged
Bob

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2015, 01:35:16 PM »

Also, there is another reason to aim for dry orgasm. Ejaculation is leeching the bodies' organs.  The life-force that goes into creating a new life takes the best from our organs (as you'd expect) so this will eventually take its toll. A possible reason that men are more likely to start dying off once into older age compared to women who have ceased their menstrual cycles is the continued practice of ejaculation.  Mantak Chia explains this knowledge has been around (secretly until publishing his books).

Mantak Chia a not a medical expert.  You won't die younger or lose your "life force" by moderate ejaculation. It's fine to choose not to ejaculate in order to enjoy dry orgasms but understand it does not harm your body to ejaculate. That is an ancient myth.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 02:18:58 PM by Bob » Logged
Bob

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2015, 12:39:53 PM »

Jack Johnson (Key Sound) says "orgasm is bioenergetic, ejaculation is glandular".
Ejaculation takes its toll on men's health, a degeneration which some may notice more than others depending on their current constitution.
The possibility to have orgasm without ejaculation allows the replenishing regeneration of this bioenergy to invigorate us and be more present with available energy to the world around us whereas
repeatedly ejaculating will diminish our available energy.
To stop ejaculation is to prevent the degeneration of health which I found occuring from repeated multiple ejaculations. To accompany this with mmo (without ejaculation) has an invigorating enlivening result.

(The point is that the orgasms can be enjoyed without the reflex triggering PONR and sperm being dumped along with the life-essence that takes the best from our organs each time - since the whole point of sperm is to create new life and each ejaculation is assumed by the body to be propogating the survival of the species).

I realise I've written a lot here and I hope you'll forgive my intrusion as being intended to help. I read Mantak Chia's words about sperm being potent and precious but still didn't stick with his program when the hui-yin point didn't seem to work on my first attempt,  I then decided it was too hard and went on to discover my long abstinence helped me begin to have multiple ejaculations.
I suppose this did lead to my experiencing the truth of his lesson through a long period of not knowing if I would regain my health or not or whether I had already blown it by repeatedly blowing my load.
So I ended up learning through experience what Mantak Chia said about sperm.
I don't want to ejaculate again, my particular constitution fares better that way, but just because some people don't notice the reduced energy, perhaps I am analogous to the canaries that miners used as warnings.

Can anyone point to hard scientific evidence that ejaculation is harmful? I think that myth developed by observation of subjective feelings during an unscientific age and has become orthodoxy in Eastern thought. Anecdotal evidence does not prove it. You have not "blown it" by "blowing your load". Ejaculation is normal healthy activity. I am not arguing that excessive ejaculation will not leave you feeling drained, it will. I am arguing that there is no evidence there is going to be permanent damage to your body or health unless you fall asleep while driving. Yes, you can enjoy MMO's by limiting ejaculation but there is no credible scientific evidence your health is going to be harmed under normal circumstances. If fact, there is evidence to the contrary.

Consider that if you never ejaculate again, millions of sperm will be created, go through a life cycle and die inside your body for the rest of you life. Believing that each one has a "life-essence" is basically claiming each one has its own soul. Science has already created artificial sperm (and eggs) from stem cells. That proves sperm cells are not special.
SDragon

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2015, 09:22:22 PM »

I'll rewrite this when I have time.  Basically my points were:

1.  Googling what happens to sperm if they don't get ejaculated results in the fact that they will die, but that the body reabsorbs them.  I don't see how that is harmful to the body per se.
2.  I'm not sure why the whole not special argument and each sperm having a soul, was that something Mantak stated or am I missing something?
3.  Basically it's the argument of God all other again.  There is neither proof nor can science disprove but somehow science is given the benefit of the doubt. 

Anyways, what I do know is that when I do without ejaculation, my body doesn't need to use the energy it would have to rebuild my sperm and it can use it in other ways as it sees fit.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2015, 09:49:21 PM by SDragon » Logged
Bob

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2015, 12:17:23 PM »

I'll rewrite this when I have time.  Basically my points were:

1.  Googling what happens to sperm if they don't get ejaculated results in the fact that they will die, but that the body reabsorbs them.  I don't see how that is harmful to the body per se.
2.  I'm not sure why the whole not special argument and each sperm having a soul, was that something Mantak stated or am I missing something?
3.  Basically it's the argument of God all other again.  There is neither proof nor can science disprove but somehow science is given the benefit of the doubt.  

Anyways, what I do know is that when I do without ejaculation, my body doesn't need to use the energy it would have to rebuild my sperm and it can use it in other ways as it sees fit.

Your body will make them regardless of what you do. Except for the handful that will make your children, they will all eventually die. I just think it makes little difference if they die inside or outside your body. I mentioned the soul idea just to make the point but it is not too different from the concept that each cell has some special life force or essence.

« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 12:36:56 PM by Bob » Logged
SDragon

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2015, 05:21:32 PM »

Your body will make them regardless of what you do. Except for the handful that will make your children, they will all eventually die. I just think it makes little difference if they die inside or outside your body. I mentioned the soul idea just to make the point but it is not too different from the concept that each cell has some special life force or essence.

Well, speaking hypothetically, I think it's fair to say that the body will lose 100% of the work, protein and other nutrients in the sperm with an outside ejaculation while having them die inside the body, it may only require 99% of the work which still is less energy lost per ejaculation. 

Now, let's review what has been mentioned previously and maybe viewing it in another perspective might have both sides seeing more eye to eye.  You mentioned previously that the myth of ejaculating outside being harmful was created in an unscientific age and that it may just be an old wife's tale, but I would comment that it may actually prove the opposite.  If we consider that prior to the scientific revolution the average lifespan was between 35-45 years old, and that reaching 55 was remarkable, it would be fair to say that anyone who practiced in this way and did live longer, is in a way scientific proof.  Assuming that other people were impressed with the fact that this person lived longer, they would undoubtably want to know his secret.  Therefore, I can see why it would have been considered a secret back then, possibly even the holy grail and the fountain of youth.  Of course the old man could have just been lucky in environment, stress, life style, body type, but let's give it the benefit of the doubt. 

On the flip side, let's see what old day mythology has to do with present day circumstances.  We no longer live in a world where the life span is so low.  Most people now average between 65-80, our scientific and medical advances have made sure of it as well as our understanding of nutrition, health and almost all other aspects of civilization unknown back in the old day.  Therefore, one could argue that in the old world, limited ejaculation as a way to prolong health and life was well worth the effort and rewards, however, in today's new world, it may only earn you an extra year or two, maybe even only 2 days.  This refers to the average person working on the technique just to 'last' longer, not individuals actually working on gaining control of their sexual energy in a tantric, etheric or spiritual manner.

Again, just throwing out different perspectives to enhance the conversation, not taking sides per se - I'm a live and let live kind of guy.

Heartgasm

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2015, 03:16:04 AM »

Thank you Bob & SDragon. You are both obviously well educated.  It is good to be able to talk about as many different views as possible. I can see that you both have open minds to possibilities.
Bob, what you said has got me second guessing myself. I could be wrong about ejaculation taking a massive toll on males, and have been deceived. My feelings of ill-health may have had other factors and perhaps I drew the wrong conclusions or magnified their importance.
However I'm still going to put my faith in what Mantak Chia says though because it feels right to me.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2015, 08:15:33 AM by Heartgasm » Logged
Heartgasm

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2015, 09:24:26 AM »

I know it is tempting to want hard scientific evidence.
Unfortunately,  science can't cover everything at the moment and perhaps ever, as it also adheres to certain structures which we take for granted and trust implicitly out of cultural habit.

For way of a perhaps unrelated example, the conceptual mind is unable to illuminate what are purely experiential mind experiences.

There is probably no hard evidence that chakras exist, yet for some people they are noticeable.

Subtle energy is what we are working with here I think. The rising sexual energy.
I am not sure hard science has time/resources allocated to indulge in these pursuits compared to their other projects but I would like them to.

When we have an orgasm, you can feel the energy rising. But texts on orgasm would list purely mechanical functions. This is the limit of our Western Science - the non awareness/admittance of the existance of subtle energy which we can all feel when we have orgasms! Unfortunately,  some people are put off and label any deviation as "new age" and switch off, not realising that just because it hasn't been proved doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

It is easy to underestimate past civilizations and assume they were all inferior to our own in terms of knowledge, this would be a mistake. When invaded by superior soldiers, the previous culture is destroyed along with their knowledge. Medicinal treatments - Tibetans knew how to purify mercury and used it in special tablets, it preserved the medicine many fold - The Rainbow Palace by Tenzin Choedrak.
Our own society has knowledge but lacks wisdom because it generates massive momentum, controlled by heartless corporations which is destroying our planet because of fear of competition and unsustainable growth.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2015, 03:32:49 PM by Heartgasm » Logged
ltg

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2015, 11:11:11 PM »

Gmen2007, I'm a newbie here, but spent like 6 months on aneros.com forum.  You mentioned wanting to get to multiple Dry prostate orgasms.

I read your post pretty fast, and wonder if you're OK with getting there without penis stimulation?  I have multiple Dry prostate orgasms all the time and it doesn't take too much work, but I get there without touching or stroking my penis.  (ALTHOUGH, when my prostate is swelled up so I can feel it all the time and it's electrically buzzing with every movement, then I can do some things with my penis without getting to ejaculation. But the norm is not touching it.)  (And most of the time I DON"T MISS IT!!!!)

So just wanted to mention that if that's what you're looking for, you can get there without using an Aneros prostate toy (or with one if you want.)

Also, I've heard of some guys doing Dry MMO's WITH their wives and sharing that multiples dry-O's together, then moving into intercourse for a regular ejaculation that's way more intense.

So, sorry if this is out of place, but here's in short how I get there.  You can PM me if questions and/or google for stuff on Aneros-Less (or A-Less) Dry-O's or Super-O's.

When I don't us an aneros, I lie on one side (easier for me to feel my prostate).  Then I do a bunch of PC muscle contractions intersperced with low abs breathing (sucking air into my lower abdomen so the muscle between my lungs and groin extends into groin.  When I started, I used to just practice PC contractions (kegels) off & on during day.  Then one day I got serious, and counted out about 500 of them (took like 20 min) with abs breating every 10.  Had to do this whole thing like twice before I started to feel little tickling sensations inside my groin (prostate starting to get aroused.)

Now after months, it can take just 5-10 minutes (or zero minutes if I had a session a half day ago...  Grin

For me, once the electric tingling starts, I also start gently rubbing/touching one/both nipples, which multiplies the prostate electric shocks like 2x.  I keep this up for a few minutes, while really slowing down the PC contractions and low abs breathing - just moving them very slowly & releasing very slowly, trying to find various positions throughout the movement range where the electric charge stays or increases.  My goal is to sit my muscles into a position where the tingling stays and  sort of relax there to let it grow even more.

Anyway, After like 20 min of that, I can feel my prostate start to swell, so that occasionally I can feel things moving against something in there.  I keep this up till I can always feel it, and by that time, no matter where I move my PC or breathing in/out muscles, my prostate is giving me an electric tingling when I move PC or lower abs diaphram.

At that point, it's easy to find a Dry-Orgasm.  Usually, by focusing on the electric tingling and the feeling of my prostate, and sort of arching my back into a "C" and pushing my penis/scrotum area up/out (bottom of the "C") strongly, but more led by any increased feelings of pleasure then just pushing it.

Other guys say and I agree that it's more about following the pleasure whereever it goes, than about trying to jam a Dry-O into gear.  If i chase the Dry-O rather than the pleasurable feelings/jolts, etc, then my brain gets frustrated and gives up.  Same with the muscle contractions.  When I'm trying to arouse the prostate initially, I can just pump the contractions out, but then once it's aroused, I have to move slowly and gently so I don't scare it.  Come up on it slowly and it'll jump out of nowhere and take you for a ride!!!

Some of them are so intense that I double up in pleasure, and my body wants to thrust my groin in and out and contract my PCs like i was ejecting semen, but there's no semen coming out or moving withinin my system.  My balls aren't turtled up as with an ejaculation, and I can stop and start it at will.  No matter how much I do it, there are no blue-balls, because there's just no semen build up (unless I play with my penis too much.)   Usually I have a rock hard erection the first one, then more flaccid.   Sometimes it can get a rolling orgasm for like 20 min, and sometimes just a few.  But whenever I stop, if I wait a few min, I can just roll into another one, until I'm satisfied or tired.

I did try once to get a Dry-O by nipple stimulation and rubbing two fingers on the penis corona just under the head.   I could really feel my prostate, so all the feelings from touching the corona were translated into like prostate electic tingling.  After a few minutes of that, my dick slowly stood up rock hard, and then it felt like a normal ejaculation started - the whole thing, but no semen - no blue balls - no "I'm done" feeling.  Only worked once for me as subsequent ones actually went into a regular ejaculation.

There are lots of variations and lots of levels of pleasure.  Some speak of all-over body pleasure and intense feelings of satisfaction.  I only got a strong feeling like that once, but am working on increasing that as it's my main goal.

So hope this was helpful info & helps you have greater times with your wife!
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: