~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
November 24, 2017, 08:50:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: First Intense Dry O today  (Read 4268 times)
brickbat

View Profile
« on: October 05, 2015, 04:42:40 PM »

I feel that I, of all plodders, should memorialize this day, Oct 5th, as a great milestone in my rewiring history.  I thank keepitupjohnson and his book LOVE SATISFIES for teaching me to relax my groin muscles, concentrate, let the pleasure build and let a dry O happen.

I am a nipple guy.  For the life of me, I cannot see how dry O veterans got anything going with that kegel business and reverse kegels without any nipple action.  I am willing to learn and listen but my success so far has been engendered by nipple action focusing on priming my prostate to higher and higher arousal, pulsing, and eventually ejaculatory dry spurting.  I have used edging the shaft only of my penis along with nipple play moving from right to left nipple and back, repeating the process as the arousal in my prostate built more pleasurably.  For many years, I have noticed that the right nipple is connected to the right hemisphere of my body and the left nipple is connected to pleasure in the left hemisphere of my body--balls, glans, foreskin, shaft, legs--the whole schmere of that hemisphere/side of my body connected to the nipple I am twe

So anyway, I had had some mild pulses that for years I had not concentrated on, looking for a major trance or the expectation of something big to grab my body and make me orgasm like I have known for years in a wet O.  Wrong Wrong Wrong headed thinking.

Two weeks ago, I decided to edge and felt my prostate pulsing mildly.  I decided to focus on those pleasurable pulses and mentally encourage them to build. THEY DID.  I let go of preconceived notions of how this process of dry Oing was supposed to feel and simply decided to go with relaxing my pelvic floor muscles and encouraging the prostate pulses to build.  For the last two weeks, these pulses have built as I edged my shaft paying close attention not to overheat and spurt.  Saturday, I knew of a certainty that something was stirring in my prostate. 

Today, stroking my shaft only, relaxing, focusing on the pleasure and relaxing further at each advance of pleasure resulted in a wonderful sustained orgasm of intense strength that went on for 5 minutes or so ..........and only stopped because I had to get on with my day.  Only precum appeared on my pee slit. 

I know that my path to the dry O has been different.  Yes, I have spent hours working with the aneros and I am not throwing any stones at any of those guys who are in another world of blissful pleasure and fulfillment sexually having moved on to the super O and infinity and beyond in Buzz Lightyear terms.  I want to get there too.  I plan to arouse my prostate thru shaft edging and prostate arousal, and switch to aneros work after I have dry Oed shaft and prostate wise.  I have done this once before in the past and had good results......and that was weeks ago before I felt my prostate coming alive.

Any suggestions for me? I am open.  I want to get to the super O.  I dont know if that is possible thru shaft edging and prostate work. Guys who are rewired and who had had some penis play after your rewiring may be able to counsel me on super Os with penis play.   As of now, I am thankful for the dry O I had today and am looking forward to more advanced pleasure as I see posted on these forums.  Thanks for any comments and suggestions.
brickbat

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2015, 04:51:49 PM »

Another Memorial Date:

As part of my rewiring journey, on Sun, Nov 1st, I experienced my first dry Os as intense as wet Os.  Even Better because there is no refractory period and a dry O can go on and on and on..........lessening in intensity and then ramping up again in intensity blowing my mind.  It is like being in another world separate and apart from normal existence.  I feel thirty years younger.

My prostate must be primed like I am priming and old fashioned ground well pump.  Nipple play is a must for me and I am never without it to prime the pump and to move to wonderful dry Os with prostate pulsing getting stronger and stronger until the feeling is tantamount to a wet O.

Now I must be patient to almighty providence who has allowed and placed such exquisite feelings in the male body.  Where this goes next, only he knows.

It would be good to super O with shaft stroking only, nipple play, and the build up to a super O.  Comments anyone please??? Suggestions?Huh
Vitality4845

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2017, 12:31:26 AM »

Hey hows it going man, I have a few questions about the Aneros , people talk about it in the forum and what im seeing is that it is a device that stimulates the prostate in way that you build awareness to its pulses. Is this the key to achieving drying O? what are the benefits of it? How did you incorporate this into your practice? Sorry  im eager for answer that would boost my progress cause ive been trying for months and have only achieved retrograde ejaculations
brickbat

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2017, 11:18:17 AM »

Bro

I have not mastered the aneros and presently, I dont have time or privacy to work with it.

Guys who use the do nothing approach to MMOs with the Aneros are in another world of pleasure simply letting the aneros massage their prostate involuntarily and some use nipple play to enhance arousal.

I would study on the aneros website, a guy named goldenboy who is an extremely nice older guy who is as sexual as he was in his teen years.  He will answer your PMs and help you as much as anyone on that site.  Read his blog and you will see how accomplished he has become in a short time with the aneros. The WIKI on the aneros website is their guidebook.

Good luck.  Again, I am not at all accomplished with the aneros toys.  I need to become accomplished because of mild to moderate BPH.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: