~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
September 20, 2017, 01:24:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Two Options for Moving Energy  (Read 4782 times)
multiplelove

View Profile
« on: April 21, 2015, 08:42:17 AM »

In my research, it seems like there are two options for moving energy:

1) Once aroused, squeezing the sphincter/PC region and imagine moving the energy up the spine and into the microcosmic orbit.
2) Focusing on another part of the body and move the energy to that location.
When would you use each of these methods? Would you use them in the same session and do they serve different purposes?

Thanks for any insight and help in this area ... I appreciate it.
Heartgasm

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2015, 01:23:24 AM »

To begin, start as usual for you only standing to be able to use the legs and buttocks, then incorporate rocking your hips back and forth like you were on a female centaur, clench and reclench buttocks all the while with a gentle pc hold. 

When there has been an established tingling in the head from drawing up the energy by squeezing the buttocks in response to a surge of pleasure filling your groin (1 or 2 times near ponr?), you have initiated a ball-head link (not just ball/dick as per usual) and you may proceed to orgasm, keeping mindful that not too much energy/attention is focused on the dick by rocking/clenching to maintain a balance. Also breath fully out so your breathing stays deep.

Wait till the contractions start (I was not aware of this important distinction until recently and it is one of the biggest keys - previously I thought you had to avoid the ponr, but actually the ponr is the trigger to clamp, but only once you have felt the ponr initiating and the contractions begin!) then, stopping stimulation, clamp hard with pc, buttocks, legs, fists and eyes to prevent ejaculatory-impulse (as if your very life depended on it). A small amount of cum may still escape depending on the timing of the clamp, however, the orgasm happened! (so many times in the past I would edge and edge, waiting for an orgasm to take me by surprise, but actually triggering an orgasm and then clamping is an option for those who lack the hours required for gentler methods - I highly recommend grape seed oil as a lubricant for those with the time) and if you start after 10 seconds or so to stroke again, you will find arousal is still available.
Clenching the buttocks and rocking the hips will now send stronger orgasmic energy to the head, rejuvenating you as you bask in post orgasm, which is free of that guilty feeling some men feel after ejaculating. Now there is release of frustration, but also, zero sense of depletion. A renewal to pursue other endeavors.

This time wasn't an earth-shattering orgasm, but it clears up when to squeeze. I will attempt it again. I have subsequently had sex and blew my load, thinking I could hold it. But more solo practice is needed. Then again a 3? Hour solo session which may have resulted is a couple of mild releases of pressure and sighs, which has left me with the desire to pursue this initial method of interrupting the orgasms' emission phase due to time constraints and hand crampage.
I have an aneros, I have used it twice. There is definitely something to it. But preparation is the killer - my main reason to achieve multiple orgasms is to have more energy, sure, pleasure is pleasurable. But we can't have sex all day everyday.

My aim is focussed now on the possibility of having one orgasm (without the emission phase) every night. The days would be filled with vital energy!

First to rest and recover energy from lost sperm during sex and arm reps.
P.s. During sex, women love it if you stay hard for them rather than come.
(I can't yet have multiples regularly, so I just stop near the ponr and then begin again - she loves it! Especially after this last time when she got to see the alternative - first time we actually got around to watch a movie when she came to stay over - normally we just keep making love until exhausted). This time I couldn't get hard after the simple emission orgasm. Not even the next morning. Game Over.
Some men refuse to see the point of dry orgasms. You have to have an open mind or you won't learn anything new.
This site also lists this method:
http://www.whitelotuseast.com/MultipleOrgasm.htm
« Last Edit: November 30, 2015, 03:00:06 AM by Heartgasm » Logged
SDragon

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2015, 10:24:15 AM »

I would look at them as levels of progressions.  I would also claim (with finite knowledge) that option 1, circulating the sexual energy is a higher level than option 2, focusing on another body part. 

Option number two redirects the attention of the mind away from the pleasure as to 'numb' the mind in a sense but it's just a simple technique.  It's the same principle that people use to numb any type of pain, pain and pleasure being two sides of the same sensory input.  It's not wrong per se but why would anyone want to reduce the feeling of pleasure they would want to experience - why not try and master the mechanisms of ejaculation and orgasm instead?  I would call this beginner level because the level of control of the mechanism is very rudimentary.  Arousal jumps from 1 to 8 to 4 to 7 to 3 to 9 as the control of the mechanism is sent all over the place.

Now let's take a look at option one and see why this could be considered an intermediate level.  By learning to redirect the sexual energy, we channel it up through the spine, up to the crown, back down into the front of the body, into the hara and circulates it back into the sexual organ.  (Not that I've achieved that, but were talking theoretical knowledge here until a master corrects it).  With this level of control, we can begin to understand how the arousal level is more in control, we can move from 1 to 7 to 6.5 to 8 to 7.5 to 9 to 8.6 to 8.7 and even maintain consistent more peaks and orgasmic energy. 

With enough control, and we'll call this the ultimate level, I could even imagine that one could alternate between 9.9 to 9.8888888 to 9.92222.   Of course by this point, you're pretty much on your path to not just being multi-orgasmic but also a Qi-gong Master, Reiki Master, Energy Master no?  Of course the point of sex is not to just free your own being, but to intertwine with your partners, so they would also need to be able to withstand high energy levels as well.

Practice, practice, practice. 

Here's some advice.  When you start getting really aroused, make sure you keep your knees bent, don't straighten them as that will focus more energy into your groin.  Also, give this a try - cross your big toes over the second toe.  Woman do it all the time and it's not very manly but you'll be surprised how it might affect your practice.

Cheers
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: