~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
October 23, 2017, 09:55:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Non-ejaculatory Orgasm Without MMO  (Read 520 times)
Mayx

View Profile
« on: July 09, 2017, 03:51:53 PM »

Hi,

I'm new to this site because I've been fiddling around with trying to become multiorgasmic for awhile without much success. At first I just tried masturbating and when I tipped over I clenched my PC, but I still ejaculated nonetheless. Then I found out that if I started chanting binary numbers while clenching my PC, I reduce my ejaculant considerably. Now days I can practically have non-ejaculatory orgasms (only a very small drop of semen leaks out). However, I still get soft immediately after having one of these. I notice, however, that even though I cannot maintain my erection immediately afterwards, I do still retain a bit of my libido (although somewhat diminished) and can orgasm again shortly afterwards. However, by the second or third time I am unable to keep up.

So what am I doing wrong? I thought that not ejaculating was the key to MMOs, but apparently not.

Thanks,
Mayx
Vitality4845

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2017, 12:56:07 AM »

What you are experiencing is a retrograde ejaculation. That means that the semen in getting emptied into the bladder , i got to that point but and i dont think its the dry orgasm everyone is talking about. True you still maintain some of your libido but you still lose your boner, i can cum three times but the boner still dies slowly and orgasms get weaker. You will know for sure its retrograde if you actually inspect your urine right after. It will be cloudy and you can see the sperm in it. 
Mayx

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2017, 11:23:48 PM »

So how do I not have a retrograde orgasm?
Romeo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2017, 02:04:46 PM »

By reading posts.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: