~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
December 18, 2017, 02:38:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mental health  (Read 401 times)
transfigured

View Profile
« on: July 11, 2017, 10:22:26 AM »

Hi all,

Been a longtime lurker on this forum, but finally decided to create an account. Was supposed to make a new topic some time ago on sex toys as a tool towards male multiples, and today there is something way more interesting on my mind. Now bear in mind that I am not yet consistently successful in my MMO practice, and am not trying to sound like an authority figure, or "a knower". Just some food for thought...

I'm currently 27 years old. During the last few years I've been aiming towards male multiple orgasms with varying results. I got from very fast premature ejaculator to slightly successful edger (who suffered from intense prostate pain after), to someone who actually started to recognize all the individual muscles that make up the pelvic floor, to someone who started to feel tingles around the buttocks and legs, and eventually to a completely non-orgasmic male. The road has been incredibly rough at times, with my sexual self esteem going up and down along with the rest of my wellbeing. What I've noticed during the past month or so is that mental issues pay a huge role in how our sexuality functions. I first got this idea from Keepitup Johnson's book "Love Satisfies", in which he compares a human psyche to a house: a healthy human psyche is like a clean house, that smells of good food and plants, while an unhealthy psyche is like a messed up apartment with a leaky ceiling.

All of this might sound self-evident, but it's not really talked about much. Most people, even on this forum, are constantly talking about techniques to get to the big-O, but there's more to it. If you're a neurotic individual, whose life is a constant emotional struggle, then dry orgasms simply aren't attainable (at least in my mind) through a simple technique. When I started out my path, I didn't even know what being relaxed means. My premature ejaculation was a symptom of my body being in a constant fight or flight state, so naturally the tension alone would make me ejaculate instantly.

In many sites it is mentioned how practicing "loving kindness" is one of the best ways to attain multiple orgasms, but they often don't mention that you can't just take a shortcut towards that. Being raised as a man who always had to have that loving, kind attitude towards others, I ended up bottling up my rage in the process, thus becoming extremely anxious. Sometimes the path towards feeling balanced is through emotions that we are taught are "evil". During the last month I've fantasized about burning down my childhood home, taking part in street fights, and overall being as violent and selfish as I possibly could. And I've only now realized that feeling these things is FINE. In fact, when we don't allow ourselves to feel emotions deemed as bad, we suffocate ourselves so much it becomes impossible to feel the positive feelings, such as pleasure.

So my point here is: Don't just try to attain MMO's through a technique. Don't view sex as something isolated from the rest of your life. Try to see your situation as a whole, what you need right now, what you're really afraid of doing but you know you should really be doing. See a therapist, a healer, a tantric, anyone you find helpful. Tell your problems only to those people who are willing to help, and stay away from people who try to limit and suffocate you. Being yourself, 100% honest, is a surest way to learn multiple dry orgasms.
Vitality4845

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2017, 02:25:54 AM »

I cannot agree more, people should realize that going at this the wrong way can leave you weaker and feeble. Take it from someone who was so determined to reach mmo that i practiced three times  a day for weeks and months. It does take a toll if you dont carefully consider how much you should retain before you exhaust yourself enough to feel fifty. People practice closing the gate on their sperm but forget to open the one that leads inside you. My  gate was a strong gate because i was working my pc muscles for months and was able to hold a kegel for 45 min straight. No joke i practice on the subway twice a day because what else do i do on my way to school. But even with strong pc muscle you will only ever reach retrograde ejacualtion. Thats were semen gets into your bladder instead of your blood stream. Great ways to open that upward channel are yoga, mediation, and other thing that relax and focus you. One of the things i do is masterbation mediation, thats where you relax and practice breathing while you edge. Much success on this for sure!! I feel greater control the more i do it. But it still takes time. Be patient cause building anticipation will build a wall between you and what you want. Enjoy yourself and mess around and explore. FYI you will be getting really close to cumming and you will waste your seed but dont. Try this! Its called the million dollar point, but I think the title is a little misleading. I dont consider it a point because you are working on a patch more than a point. Poking yourself in the area that you think will stop your semen from coming out will not be so easy. Instead form the triangle finger shape and dont poke but lay the fingers in the center between the ass hole and the balls and while your are about to ejaculate, press down and back. Use this technique to keep from going feeble,  for all of your informations, i have yet to achieve MMO because i am just realizing all of this. I leave it to KeepitupJohnson to fill in any blanks or misguidedness in my advise.
Vitality4845

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2017, 02:32:00 AM »

I cannot agree more, people should realize that going at this the wrong way can leave you weaker and feeble. Take it from someone who was so determined to reach mmo that i practiced three times  a day for weeks and months. It does take a toll if you dont carefully consider how much you should retain before you exhaust yourself enough to feel fifty. People practice closing the gate on their sperm but forget to open the one that leads inside you. My  gate was a strong gate because i was working my pc muscles for months and was able to hold a kegel for 45 min straight. No joke i practice on the subway twice a day because what else do i do on my way to school. But even with strong pc muscle you will only ever reach retrograde ejacualtion. Thats were semen gets into your bladder instead of your blood stream. Great ways to open that upward channel are yoga, mediation, and other thing that relax and focus you. One of the things i do is masterbation mediation, thats where you relax and practice breathing while you edge. Much success on this for sure!! I feel greater control the more i do it. But it still takes time. Be patient cause building anticipation will build a wall between you and what you want. Enjoy yourself and mess around and explore. FYI you will be getting really close to cumming and you will waste your seed but dont. Try this! Its called the million dollar point, but I think the title is a little misleading. I dont consider it a point because you are working on a patch more than a point. Poking yourself in the area that you think will stop your semen from coming out will not be so easy. Instead form the triangle finger shape and dont poke but lay the fingers in the center between the ass hole and the balls and while your are about to ejaculate, press down and back. Use this technique to keep from going feeble,  for all of your informations, i have yet to achieve MMO because i am just realizing all of this. I leave it to KeepitupJohnson to fill in any blanks or misguidedness in my advise.
As the great Charlie Chaplin once said" WE THINK TOO MUCH AND FEEL TO LITTLE".
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: