~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
September 22, 2017, 10:49:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Starter experiences and questions!  (Read 314 times)
alc8

View Profile
« on: August 27, 2017, 01:27:03 AM »

Hi!
I just started to practice this sexual kung fu, reading Mantak Chias book of MultiOrgasmicMan.
Last february I started with no fap and that lasted suprisingly a bit over 6months (until I discovered this tantric way).
Few times i got veryvery horny and started to masturbate and massage my dick different ways, but cause i was on nofap i didnt cum.
Now 3days ago, when i did my first practice from this book and really consciously masturbated and massaged my penis, testicles etc i came for the first time after the 6 months, first feeling a bit guilty of that but yes i know it takes time to practice this  so its fine, anyway i didnt feel that much of a energy loss than before when i masturbated almost daily.
Now that I'm really keeping all the energy inside me, i feel so horny all the time, or I kind of can feel my penis all the time and even slightest thought can make it go hard. I feel like practicing all the time now, morning during the day and evening, kind of when ever I can. Is that normal? Should I do it that often and am I doing it right way if i stay so horny all day?
One day I also ejaculated but without any orgasmic feeling, i was just rubbing it, and all of a sudden some cum flew to my arm?? My penis stayed hard and i could just continue, anyone knows what that was about? Yesterday evening my balls started to hurt for few hours, i tried to rub them, but i think there was something swollen from all the practice, now i feel just fine, or hornier and hornier all the time.
In the end i feel really good and well, i've always liked to masturbate and now that i can do it with this new perspective and really exploring myself it feels even better!
Thanks for the replies!
brickbat

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2017, 02:28:57 PM »

Sometimes in MMO play there will be a slight ejaculation that does not invoke the refractory period or loss of erection---at least from reading what younger guys say. 

How old are you and be encouraged if you are a young dude.  This MMO business is one of lifes biggest spices and if you learn it while young, you are in for a lifetime of increased pleasure solo and in sex that regular point and shoot guys will never know.

Keepitupjohnson's book LOVE SATISFIES is a must read for you.  He is the chief guru of this site and what he says in correct.  Real love is the goal of any MMO ability.

R1969

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2017, 02:42:13 PM »

If you felt like nofap was good for your mental emotional wellbeing you could give yourself a weekly masturbation fast where you have "no touch" for a 24 hour period.  Or, if you are feeling empty on the days you masturbate, you could do the converse and make nofap the default for six days and give yourself one free day to masturbate and experiment with MMO.  Whatever works for you.  I think the deal with nofap is that abstinence is the way to overcome impulse control.
alc8

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2017, 03:02:42 AM »

Thank you so much for replying!

Im 24yo.
I really found it helpfull and it really helped me mentally, the nofap. Now i did as you said, i've been a bit over a week without touching myself, or having an erection. Thats is quite easy now, that before i started nofap it was so hard to not wank for a day...
Now im wondering how often you should practice these thing then, how to keep the training going and results coming. Is there some early signs that you can see that proof that theres some improvement? well now i can masturbate like 20min without ejaculation, and leave it there but i dont know if thats a improvement because i've just never wanted to try that. I just wanted the quick orgasm and thats it..
 but yeah now im trying to be as lons as i can without ejaculating (well if having sex, then i just might ejaculate) and doing some practices i find.

and thanks for the book recomendation!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: