~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
November 19, 2017, 05:55:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: After 2 years... I'm amazed... Thanks Keepitupjohnson  (Read 156 times)
thisisreal

View Profile
« on: October 30, 2017, 09:21:11 AM »

Hey guys,

I discovered this topic about 2 years ago and got Keepitup's book around that time.

I periodically gave up and went back.

After a period of 2 weeks abstinence from orgasm, I had the notion to try the love satisfies method and experienced my first breakthrough.

Without a doubt, experienced fairly strong dry orgasm.

My heart was racing, I couldn't believe what was happening.

Since then, i got carried away (that night) and ejaculated and did that again on saturday when I wasn't getting the same feeling as the night before.

But, I've had a session on Sunday and 2 sessions today with some mild orgasmic rushes and feelings of euphoria and haven't felt the need to ejaculate.

Just wondering if anyone can offer any tips on ramping up the intensity. Is it just a case of keeping at it?

My biggest question right now is this:

How long do you wait between stopping at the PONR and starting again?

I realise that it's in that space that the magic happens, so how long do you wait? What makes you decide to start up again? How long after you've stopped can the orgasms continue to come?

Sorry if this is a lot of questions but I'm eager to learn.

Thanks Keep it up, and to everyone else who posted here!
SDragon

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2017, 08:42:53 PM »

My opinion would be everyone's body/mind/blockages are different.  Play with it, treat it like a game.  Win some, lose some, and keep playing.  The more you don't take it too seriously, the closer you'll get.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: