~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
September 22, 2017, 10:50:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Some help for a newbie?  (Read 5156 times)
Administrator
Administrator

View Profile
« on: August 07, 2008, 05:03:23 PM »

Author                                                             

SexConker

Bronze Member 

Reg : 04/01/2003

Date Posted: 02/10/2005 1:09 AM             

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm interested in learning more about male multiple orgasms, but everywhere I go it seems that someone is trying to sell me things...

Basically, I'd like to achieve longer-lasting orgasms, more pwoerful orgasms, and multiple orgasms.
I'd prefer the multiple orgasms to be as powerful as possible, whether or not they are all ejaculatory orgasms.

I've been considering trying a supplement, such as Ogolplex or VolumePills, Semenax etc.
I'd like to know if anyone has personally used any.

With that said, here's what I'd like help with:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm looking for a supplement that will:

Be safe.
Help me ejaculate more.
Help me have longer and more intense orgasms.
Help me have a shorter refractory period.

Does anyone have any recommendations?  Remember!  They have to be safe!

I'd also love it if the supplement would yield multiple-orgasms for me, but I really don't expect that.

I'm also willing to put some time and effort into some techniques that will help me achieve longer orgasms and possibly multiple orgasms.
Is it possible to have multiple ejaculatory orgasms?  I assume it is, althought we must run out of raw fluid for ejaculation eventually.

Basically, I'm looking for some good info, and possibly a safe supplement to help.
I'd like longer orgasms, I'd like to ejaculate more (volume), and I'm willing to put effort in trying some techniques to achieve multiple orgasms.

What can I expect from multiple orgasms?  Ejaculation with all, some, the final one, or none?

I'd really love to be able to go for an extended period of time, WHILE having orgasms, and then finishing with a powerful orgasm (accompanied by a large ejaculation)

| Report to admin | Speaking message |     

Anonymous

Date Posted: 02/10/2005 5:11 PM           

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Conker and welcome to the Forum,

Regarding your quest for an MMO supplement, I doubt you will find one that is truly "safe" for everyone to use(although virutally every manufacturer will claim their product is %100 safe because the FDA has no power to force them to prove it). The truth is, with herbal supplements, you're always rolling the dice the first time you take something. Therefore, it's difficult to recommend anything for you in that sense.

As for MMO techniques, there are many to choose from and it really depends on what you want to accomplish. Do you want MMO's during masturbation? Intercourse? Both? Are you interested in learning non-ejaculatory orgasms or only want techniques that increase ejaculation frequency?

As for the part about having to pay to learn MMO, in my experience the MMO techniques that really work tend to cost a little money, somewhere between $15-100, depending on the method.

Of course techniques like PC squeezes are freely taught and discussed all over the Net and in magazine articles free of charge, but I never see any men praising them as providing satisfying multiple orgasms. There's also some techniques discussed on the main forum here at this website, like Darkwhite's Glands stimulation technique, which is a masturbatory method for MMO that you can learn for free and many men have reported enjoying MMO's this way.

Personally, there are 3 basic methods for MMO that I consider most effective, most enjoyable, and arguably easiest to learn. They are:

KSMO (Key Sound Multiple Orgasm)  - This method is based on using a special sound (the Key Sound) to re-channel sexual energy, enabling men to bypass the urge to ejaculate completely while experiencing multiple orgasms for as long as they want. This is one method that allows you to enjoy all the orgasms you want and then, if you choose to, finish with a very powerful ejaculatory orgasm.

The basic audio instructions, along with free and unlimited access to Forum and Live Coaching Chat assistance from KSMO coaches is available for roughly $30 at : http://www.multiples.com/pan.html

The Aneros is a medical device that was originally designed for men with prostate problems, but after being tested by patients, was found to create multiple orgasms as a side-effect. There are several Aneros models available, ranging from $50-100 after shipping and handling. I've owned their original design (Aneros Classic) for over 5 years, and recently tried out one of their newest designs - The Helix.

This method for MMO's is probably not what most guys first think of when they dream of expanding their orgasmic potential. But I can tell you as someone who's never been interested in anal stimulation, prostatic orgasms are some of the most powerful and pleasurable feelings a man can have.

If you can get over the idea of prostate stimulation, the Aneros can be an incredible source of multiple orgasms, and also is known for leading to tremendous ejaculatory orgasms at climax. If after checking their website, you want to try it and have trouble deciding which model to buy, I recommend the Helix as being the best one for beginners. Just my personal opinion.  Check it out at :www.malegspot.com

Finally Amygdala Clicking is the most unusual and yet wonderful way I know of to enjoy multiple orgasms. This one is difficult to explain in simple terms, but it involves learning to consciously stimulate certain areas of your brain that control your sensation of pleasure and orgasm. This is accomplished with a form of visualization and eventually just by bringing your awareness to those specific areas.

By far, this is the most outlandish and bizarre technique I've ever seen that actually does what it claims to do. Ironically, the method itself isn't even designed for multiple orgasms. The orgasms are considered a side-effect of learning to stimulate more activity in your frontal lobes, resulting in more happiness and greater intelligence (or so they say).

Regardless, the amazing part thing about Amygdala Clicking is, if you learn it successfully, you can experience intense orgasms combined with emotional highs at will, all without lifting a finger or unzipping your pants! Amygdala Clicking can be done anywhere, any time and when used during sexual activity, it enhances it tremendously. It works with any other form of stimulation like the two I mentioned above (in fact, all 3 of these methods can be combined together or used separately).

Amygdala Clicking happens to be the cheapest of the 3 methods I've mentioned, all it requires is a book called, "Frontal Lobes Supercharge," costing something like $15 at: www.neilslade.com.  The book itself is pretty unorthadox, containing some chapters that are too weird even for me. But it's also full of solid scientific information about how your brain works and what it can do for you when properly motivated. It's a little strange, but if you can be patient and open-minded enough to learn this technique, I guarantee you'll use it for the rest of your life.

Of course, there are many, many other methods for MMO out there like Tantra, Taoist Sexual Kung Fu, Hypnosis, Brainwave Entrainment, recreational drugs, etc. But the three I mentioned above are the ones I know best and I know they work well for most people who give them a fair try.

I hope this has been helpful and please feel free to keep asking questions.

Best of Luck,

Pan

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: