~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
January 21, 2018, 08:41:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help moving energy from genitals to achieve MMO  (Read 239 times)
FeeltheLove

View Profile
« on: December 20, 2017, 11:46:20 AM »

Hi all! I've read (1) Keepitup Johnson's excellent book and (2) Male Multiple Orgasm by Somraj Pokras, I like them both.

I understand all the concepts, but have trouble with the following:
(1) Moving energy out of genitals - while practicing slow breathing, gently contracting PC muscle, all of that helps, but when I stop at 9/10, arousal falls to 5/10, but very quickly (1 minute or so) goes back to 9/10 ... so I feel like it's not truly moving the energy very far if re-arousal happens so quickly. HELP!

(2) My PC muscle is strong, so when I'm ~9.9/10, I squeeze it, and sometimes have a nice long dry orgasm, but feels like I'm keeping the semen from springing forth by force, and after arousal drops. If I stop at 9.7 or 9.8, I won't "drift into orgasm" in the words of venerable Keepitup J. AND THEN BLUE BALLS! Cry

Does anyone have any suggestions or tips? I am open to trying any exercises even if they take a long time (eg meditation and such), it's a marathon and not a sprint!

« Last Edit: December 20, 2017, 11:53:10 AM by FeeltheLove » Logged
KeepitupJohnson

Enjoy sex, but don't let sex enjoy you.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2018, 09:42:43 PM »

You wrote: I understand all the concepts, but have trouble with the following:
(1) Moving energy out of genitals - while practicing slow breathing, gently contracting PC muscle, all of that helps, but when I stop at 9/10, arousal falls to 5/10, but very quickly (1 minute or so) goes back to 9/10 ... so I feel like it's not truly moving the energy very far if re-arousal happens so quickly. HELP!

I think you're succeeding with moving energy out of the penis. Lifting sexual energy out of your penis and up your spine doesn't mean your arousal level has to drop; it just means that you're experiencing more love than lust. Good! Loving more and lusting less doesn't lower your arousal level, it lowers your urge to ejaculate. Not lusting enables  men to have genital orgasms without ejaculating. Lusting makes us ejaculate. When you lift your sexual energy higher than lust (when sex is love) . . . then it becomes possible to orgasm without ejaculating. .

(2) My PC muscle is strong, so when I'm ~9.9/10, I squeeze it, and sometimes have a nice long dry orgasm, but feels like I'm keeping the semen from springing forth by force, and after arousal drops. If I stop at 9.7 or 9.8, I won't "drift into orgasm" in the words of venerable Keepitup J. AND THEN BLUE BALLS! Cry

You're doing great. I suggest playing around with holding a lighter (less strong) PC squeeze for a longer time frame. You could hold a light PC squeeze while you're stroking. You could hold this light PC squeeze throughout an entire orgasm. Try using a PC squeeze that's strong enough to hold back ejaculation yet light enough to let orgasms' spasms go through. Keep asking questions! Keep practicing!  And keep asking questions. You're doing great.  
Peace and love, Keepitup Johnson
« Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 09:44:45 PM by KeepitupJohnson » Logged

Keepitup Johnson, author of Love Satisfies, how to have infinite male multiple orgasms, available from Amazon.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: