~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
September 23, 2017, 02:23:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Glans technique and piercing?  (Read 3677 times)
Administrator
Administrator

View Profile
« on: August 07, 2008, 08:37:39 PM »

Val
Anonymous

Date Posted: 04/11/2005 7:46 AM           

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I read several of the posts on the glans stimulation technique and wondered what I could do to overcome the fact that my husband has a Prince Albert piercing.  Is it still possible?  Thanks!  Val

| Report to admin | Speaking message |     

romeo

Diamond Member 

Reg : 05/06/2003

Date Posted: 04/12/2005 12:53 PM             

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can't you give it a try? What about removing Prince Albert for a while?

Val
Anonymous

Date Posted: 04/13/2005 7:45 AM           

It would be nice to give the Prince a small vacation....but it was put on with a tool that apparently made it a pretty permanent fixture.  It feels great during intercourse, but it makes oral sex a bit of a challenge.  If I am reading the technique correctly (and it's very possible I'm not) the stimulation would be...let's see, he is cut and the top is shaped like a helmut...and the stimulation would be at the front of the helmut?  If this is so, the piercing would get in the way....If I am suppose to be stimulating the other side of the helmut, it would make it much easier....it was a bit unclear to me which side was which...any pointers?  Thanks!  Val

romeo

Diamond Member 

Reg : 05/06/2003

Date Posted: 04/16/2005 1:35 AM             

Could you post a link to a picture that shows Prince Albert in situation so we could better understand the situation?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: